Are any of you masterminds ACTUALLY making money?

Are any of you masterminds ACTUALLY making money?

i guess, this software tells me i have dollarinos

started in june. turned 1k into 25k

how are u not??? LOL

this has been a bullrun since august

Yes of course..

I make well over six figures wagecucking 40 hours a week.Tons of freed up cash to put into crypto. Up over 30k profit so far this year.

A ton of NEETs here are OK with risk but have no capital. I'm in a unique position.

I started 2 days ago and I've lost $90

Of course that is entirely because I initially invested $100 and then 2 investments of $50, meaning transaction fees killed me

The way things are going I'm making that back in a week though, and when I do, I'm not making the mistake of tiny transactions, going in with 5k

Lot of younger dudes too, hence higher risk and low capital.

I've got fucking billz and shiet and a salary that just gives me a bit extra

Heavy on LinkBUX tho

if you put money in crypto and LITERALLY DO NOTHING you'll be making money

ya, lots of people are making money lol

started a few months ago with $600, i have around $1800 now which is fine considering i didn't do much to make that money

i made mistakes by not buying into shitcoins initially and being too anxious to actually put a large sum of money (1k+) into any one coin.. i'm too paranoid for this game

went 30% on XVG two days ago. So comfy.

Did you buy 1.3 btc back then?

This isn’t counting all my BTC

500% after 6 months, would have 1000% had I gone all in BTC.

Ya brah. It's actually more though because I have 1 full bitcoin now. Traded my way up from 0.12!

Its hard not to when the whole market is going up on average 1% everyday.

Yes user. Pic related

My next pick is BCH, Bitcoin will lose the throne soon unless Core stops the cuckery.

My biggest mistake since starting crypto 6 months ago was not hodling. I've watching my money dwindle rapidly from trying to swing trade. If I would've held my 100,000 XLM when I first jumped in, well, you know the rest.

nope, all alts. traded btc a couple times.

>Heavy on LinkBUX tho

Unless you have over $1m in LINK you are not "Heavy" and you need to STFU

Yes. Is this hard to fathom? If you held any top 10 coin the past two months and didn't panic sell or gamble on shitcoins, you're up a lot right now.

More than with a job.

I make money

made about 5 btc last night while sleeping LOL

You're awfully sensitive.

Unless you have over $20 million in crypto you are a fucking baby and shouldn't even think about inserting your opinion into any discussions.

Question. If i order shit from a webshop that accepts bitcoin, do i get in trouble with taxes? Or won't they notice?

>t. guy with 500 bucks in crypto

Kek this right here, so much

We all lack patience and after a couple days of seeing modest improvements we come here, read shill threads, and FOMO our way into losses and fees

Source: I have done this too many times

I just made 20% buying QSP at 662 sats and selling at 995.

> too retarded to know he made a lot more than 20%

sorry, i'm a brainlet that can't do math