Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

RotJR apps will be picked very soon! How will you be celebrating your rejection? Why do you have a length of rope in your hands?

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Avowed Playtest 1:
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing
Malefex Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing
Legendary Kineticists II Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/11_w1o5dSef2tzu2GDLnJKElHY3uyETzuzFHDAjI6P6k/edit?usp=sharing
Spheres of Might preview: docs.google.com/document/d/1aLaYQEFAWU4zQBx58boJPPaySLgJc0Emmw9eKyIJeGI/

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EglAxEwRWvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=m4nPjqb_qIw
youtube.com/watch?v=uaWFynjQRQU
youtube.com/watch?v=BjgDmxt3vZw
youtube.com/watch?v=md2FLxNEboQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0fG35QA67VM
youtube.com/watch?v=8XOV2L-eM38
youtube.com/watch?v=BKKPE8_bgG0
youtube.com/watch?v=5AnPTuWGFA4
youtube.com/watch?v=EfXY_8cz_0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ytOYIEUKsdU
youtube.com/watch?v=ADyZzGqwpHU
youtube.com/watch?v=_zagM1Memfw
d20pfsrd.com/feats/general-feats/amateur-swashbuckler-combat
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/65518/a-fluffy-fairy-tale-2-electric-boogaloo
app.roll20.net/forum/post/4478192/party-member-slots-i-want-to-fill
app.roll20.net/forum/post/4440165/applications
youtube.com/watch?v=zfJV6TvZnd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I will celebrate my rejection with a deep feeling of inner peace, safe in the knowledge that Doug will make sure the campaign is in good hands.

Maybe someone can celebrate being rejected by starting stuff for their own lewd Kingmaker campaign for everyone to send in apps for, ha ha!
THE CYCLE SHALL NEVER END 'TILL THE SUN RUNS COLD AND DEAD

It's a necklace. Try it on.

I never applied, I just can't wait to read over the choice bits of the campaign and the various memes and lewd that are going to come of it.
You all better believe this shit is gonna get logged and posted, it'll be our very own reality tv show.
Also, punch girls/boys are cute.

You're damn right they are.

That is quite the ineffectual skirt she is wearing.

Blame/thank the French.

I do. For a great many things.

I am clenching everything that can be possibly clenched. But i know that Onryou will probably never get in.

At this point, I almost hope I don't get in, just so I can wash my hands of the madness of the "main" group and look to the inevitable subgroups that will hopefully not have as long a windup.

you gotta believe user, it's too late to give in to despair!

Forrest, a few with the Betrothed (Avowed) Court Fey pact, Mirror Ball Clause:
1) Are all the special rules on it only if you spend the 5k to make it instant instead of permanent duration?
2) Aside from preventing anti-magic/dispel shenanigans, what does making it instant duration instead of permanent do?
3) What are the differences for NOT using it as a Betrothed clause, are the simulacrum then linked for abilities to the real one? (Ex: Simulacrum of Betrothed is linked to Real Companion?)
4) If the real Betrothed/Companion die, can the Simulacrum continue to make more of themselves?
5) Is the usual healing requires a lab and gold/materials in effect for Simulacrum?
6) Am I gonna get a cease and desist from Iresen for stealing their mirror fae theme?

I really like the ability and have ideas about using it to oversee a huge amount of territory, but I'm trying to make sure I think of all possible oddities in the process.

I need hyping! EVERYONE POST MUSIC FOR ROTJR!!

I'll start.

youtube.com/watch?v=EglAxEwRWvQ

youtube.com/watch?v=m4nPjqb_qIw

youtube.com/watch?v=uaWFynjQRQU

youtube.com/watch?v=BjgDmxt3vZw

It's never too late to give in to despair.

youtube.com/watch?v=md2FLxNEboQ

youtube.com/watch?v=0fG35QA67VM
An appropriate track for all sorts of occasions.

>Lewd Kingmaker
>Level 3 start
>32 PB

Gestalt or no?

When you get down to it, isn't is ALWAYS time for despair?

With 32 PB, it's already having fun at relatively high power shenanigans, clearly. Why NOT go gestalt?

Everything from Princess Mononoke! Especially this!

youtube.com/watch?v=8XOV2L-eM38

I have faith that Doug is going to get into RotJR.

Maybe if you're a psychotic teenager who can't get off without someone in the room being sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=BKKPE8_bgG0

youtube.com/watch?v=5AnPTuWGFA4

youtube.com/watch?v=EfXY_8cz_0Q

youtube.com/watch?v=ytOYIEUKsdU

One of these things is not like the other, one of these things is comfier than the others

Sweet jesus, Mercury's application is fucking brilliant!

How is the Unchained Cavalier?

Has anyone tried it yet?

Friendly reminder that this is and should always be the theme for Kalsgard.

youtube.com/watch?v=ADyZzGqwpHU

Self shill at the last minute, huh

Eh, it's okay, but he's no Doug.

Which game?

How do I get as good as Doug?

RotJR

Nice job shilling your own application, unless you want me to believe someone read your application and then ran to /pfg/ to make this post within the same minute the application was submitted.

Did Jolly ever fix the Panache talent in Legendary Villains to actually do something? The doc in the trove still has the busted version.

You don't. You can get close, but you will never be Doug.

>I love roleplay-heavy games, and tend to make many more in character decisions than "Optimal" choices.

Nice Stormwinding, Ryan.

Rev 2 hype

RotJR
I feel like he was being sarcastic, given the app is kinda shit.

I mean I've seen worse, but still not that great.

Shit really? You grew up in Big City too? Small world.

>Rev 2

GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKER, THE FIRST ONE JUST HIT PC

Nope.

Last minute what?

Just an user who just heard of it last thread asking for a quick and honest review by the people who have already looked it over, (or even better, tested it).

Is it worth my time? Why? Why not? What tier is it?

to be fair, that shit has been out a Lot longer on console. Which is the best way to get your hands on GG, considering the devs are new to pc.

youtube.com/watch?v=_zagM1Memfw

Can we just get like, six Dougs for RotJR?

Not yet, I'm thinking maybe it gives a swashbucker deed with it, since most of them are terrible.

Doug x Mercury?

Fuck it.

RotJR DM! DOUG OR WE RIOT!

them releasing on steam with a full $60 price tag and then immediately announcing Rev 2 kind of pisses me off. They better make it WAY cheaper this time around.

That would be about in-line with Amateur Swashbuckler, since it also gives you a deed to go with your panache pool.
d20pfsrd.com/feats/general-feats/amateur-swashbuckler-combat

Are her hands actually that big or are those just magic super-gauntlets?

Wait, there's an unchained cavalier? Where?

Can it please be 1pp+Forrest+Jolly WITHOUT PoW?

I really want to try that kind of game. I want to play a martial without being emasculated in the face of Mr. Broken Blade/Primal Fury.

Landsknecht has a BAB requirement of +5, assuming you have full BAB, does this mean you can take it at L5 or L6?

It's pretty fucking good. Wyvern Rider is tier 3, the rest high tier 4.

L6, you have to meet the prerequisites of the PrC before entry.

Yeah, I should add that to the thread for the product, which is mostly about the symbiote class (which is awesome).

Other than the Scimitar, what is the best sword or sword-like weapon for a dancer in pathfinder?

What next game will we meme? DHB's revolution game? Can we meme it since he isn't using golarion?

Level 6. You need to have the prereqs BEFORE you take a level in a class, you can't qualify with features of that level, such as feats, BAB, or skills.

you might want to have it add in a second deed at x level, maybe even a third, since that would make it actually be worth a talent compared to just taking Amateur Swashbuckler into the deed talent

God, I can't wait until SoM comes out so we can put PoW behind us. Actually balanced interesting martials instead of the PoW jerking off is gonna be great.

Depressed Homebrewer made it.

Isn't Dragon Game the next logical target since it closes this wednesday?

I'm more interested in playing a game without PoW so I don't have to hear about "but PoW is allowed, why AREN'T you doing a broken blade/primal fury one-trick-pony five billion damage build?"

It's going to be dlc to people that already own Revolator and a stand alone bundle for those that don't at a higher price, most likely 60.
Aside from that, it's gonna be a good minute before it gets anywhere close to steam unless they got their shit together.

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/65518/a-fluffy-fairy-tale-2-electric-boogaloo
Meme this one!

app.roll20.net/forum/post/4478192/party-member-slots-i-want-to-fill
>Here's what my final picks will be:

>#1: Cute trap.
>#2: Big titty girl.
>#3: Small/medium titty girl, maybe another big titty girl if she's really compelling.
>#4: Flex slot. Ideally I'd want a non-trap guy for this one, but I'd also settle for another trap or girl.

>I'll be picking party members based on this, but which ones get in are less about their lewd potential, more about actual character.

Who would you put in each slot, /pfg/?

app.roll20.net/forum/post/4440165/applications

Rapier.
Cutlass.

FALCATA

The fact that you're assuming SoM is going to be balanced right out the gate is hilarious, man. It's going to have a year and a half before it gets errata too.

Punch fatty should apply for that flex slot

Honestly, I want Path of War so I can play an Aldori Swordlord without fucking myself over.

Scarlet Throne Style Warlord prestiging into Landsknecht is more Swordlord than Swordlord.

Can't you just wait for the PoW errata? Isn't it coming out soon?

SHASHKA
H
A
S
H
K
A

I don't doubt that there's going to be an Einhander option in SoM. I also don't doubt that SoM is going to be at least as broken as PoW.

It's coming out Soon (TM)

The assumption that everyone does that memebuild is really fucking annoying. It's the same reason why despite the fact that there's some fun spells there, nobody allows Wizards because "hurr all you'll do is Color Spray and Simulacrum".

It's been "soon" for over a year and a half.

Well I mean, that's what I'm aiming for here. And what the playtest is for.

If people don't want to play path of war not just play DHB's unchained stuff?

I actually played two characters from his stuff. Anyone curious about the experience?

The Symbiotic Slayer is my favorite vigilante archetype, right next to (fixed)Warlock.

I wished more things let me do marvel symbiotes. Most of the time I need to Refluff things, it's nice having a mechanically functional Symbiote.

There's discussions about making a full class about it, but right now that is far in the backburner.

Who wins /pfg/

Post yfw Ricktor gets in

I was thinking Dueling Sword. Is there a better representation of the Shashka than that?

Can't ignore the F A L C A T A

So I saw. I'm just going to sit here and fume if they pull another bullshit stunt like Sign to Revelator. Also waiting to see what they do to Raven. I don't want to find out that my rep character winds up hit with a billion nerfbats. Though admittedly, we'd probably still enjoy that.

>muh PoW Errata meme
>baby and bathwater

I like the idea of PoW, but am so sick and tired of the fucking ZS/OD and Primal Fury/Broken Blade memery that I'd rather just wait until the errata comes to think about touching it. Between fighter training and Jolly's stuff, in a gestalt game martials are in a good spot.

Psionics stuff can stay, though. As can SOME of the feats from PoW (DA, Prodigious TWF, etc), Initiating and shit just needs to stay on the shelf.

That's kinda why they are having an effective 00.1 beta playtest man. Like, there's no doubt in my mind this shit is going to be tested at every stage of its life.

If it ain't "balanced" at release then someone fucked up.

>Ryu
>Sohyon
>Kimberly
>dunno, something with a penis I guess

>I was thinking Dueling Sword. Is there a better representation of the Shashka than that?

The Shashka is *basically* the Dueling Sword!

Rolled 3, 4 + 2 = 9 (2d6 + 2)

OOC oversized oracle cock

Full class huh?
That's an interesting idea, and I can see Why that's in the storage closet.
Then again, the only homebrew history I have is rule calling and custom toys when I gm.

>Doug posted a second 'Can I Join?' thread

Tempting, but I'm not really a fan of Kingmaker's story. The kingdom building could be fun though.

Who is Doug?

It doesn't have to be Kingmaker. It can be whatever the person wants it to be. Just so long as we have our eternal, psychotically driving fix of adventures dashed with lewd.

Did somebody say penis? Because Musuhime can grow one of those, several at a time, even.

He is just... Doug.

shit I think I know that guy

Ooh ooh ooh!

What if the Kingmaker story is rewritten so it's not about bullshit fey, but rather the deteriorating condition of Brevoy's government following the disappearance of House Not!Targaryens?

Just rename Briar to "Kingmaker" and write everything with an angle that favors courtly intrigue! Why does Pitax declare war? It's funded by House Surtova. How does the new kingdom get so many people populating it? They're refugees from Brevoy!

It doesn't even have to be about building in the Greenbelt, it could be where every player is a scion of a noble House (there are six of them in Brevoy) and they all scheme, sleep and fight among themselves to see who can sit on the Dragonscale Throne. It's like Game of Thrones, only good!

Warning: Women are not allowed to take rulership positions in Brevoy, which would mean any female player would have to be the power behind the throne, or the wife of the king.

>yfw Doug found Veeky Forums
>yfw Doug saw himself
>yfw he thinks he knows himself
>yfw you have no face

>less than half an hour remaining
>all the incoming salt
>the wild ride is only getting wilder the closer we get

youtube.com/watch?v=zfJV6TvZnd4

Don't you ruin Best Girl with your futa antics.

Of course, failed attempts at securing power behind the throne would probably end up in the power hungry lady in chains at the foot of said throne.
Collar of cooperation, anyone?