I'm fucked...

I'm fucked. My GM is running a slasher movie-esque campaign revolving around shitty teenage stereotypes getting murdered. I've ended up being the final girl, and I'm cornered in a driveway by the killer as the police are on their way. A loaded shotgun is a couple feet fro me, but ghostface will filet me like a fucking fish before I get there. Is there anything I can do to distract him? He's notably prideful.

Next session is in a couple of hours. Am I fucked? GM has no qualms with murdering my autistic ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.wikihow.com/Defend-Against-a-Knife-Attack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Making peace with your god sounds good.

kick him in the balls

What've you got in your pockets?

>Notably prideful
Ask to see his face before you die, to know who pulled off this whole slaughter so horrifyingly well. Then shoot him in the face.

time to die

Only my wallet and cigarettes.
That's reasonable, but I feel like I'd get dicked out of that too fast. GM hates anticlimaxes.

Sounds like your best bet is to play on his pride.

"You really feel like a big man with that big fucking knife, don't you? Ohh, so badass, you can cut up a bunch of girls and that makes you so fucking hardcore."

Then spread out your arms.

"Fucking come at me bro. I bet you're just dying to penetrate me with that big, overcompensating knife and show me what a powerful man you are."

Any way to light your cigarettes?

This, actually. Also works nicely as a middle finger to the GM.

When he stabs you say "harder daddy."

No. Lighter is in the house. We used it to make molotovs, which fucked our nerd up something fierce.

I'm pretty sure the GM wants me to die so we can reroll police investigators. That would be alright, but I still want to see what I can get away with.

Has your character had sex or done drugs?
If yes, you should die, probably while trying to go for gun.
If character is pure, you could try running away. Symbolic throwing away the cigarettes would help too.

"I don't want to die a virgin!"

Going by horror movie logic, your character must be a virgin to make it that far.

What if the murderer is her father?

;)

Ask him whether or not you're entitled to a last cigarette. Ask him if he has a light. When he's distracted, dive for the gun.

Strong christian who's turned to smoking after the death of her mother. I know, very original. We're assuming she's a virgin.

I don't know. Is she underage?
Smoking is kinda borderline thing, but might be the kind of thing that leaves her last, but still dead.

SHOW HIM YOUR TITS

What kind of material is the driveway? Where are you in relation to the yard itself? Has it rained recently?

What I'm getting at is pocket sand. Distract the killer, go for the gun. Nutshot/cunt punt might not be a bad idea, either going for the gun or coming back for the kill.

Ask him to leave you alive so you can spread the word of his crimes. if he kills you there is nobody to tell the world how he killed your companions.

>game literally at the end point, the climax, the ultimate moment of tension
>the group decides to quit the session instead, removing all the built up suspense and investment that most players surely had

What did they mean by this?

Beat him to death with your fists, then go and hunt more slashers.

have you tried revealing your one angel wing and raising into the air?

ESTUANS INTERIUS

"Ah... Fuck... I guess this is it, huh?"

He should have helped kill that hippie

>"Say you kill me. Then what?"
You know that motherfucker's gonna give a college fucking course on his motivations.

Probably already too late, but here you go:

m.wikihow.com/Defend-Against-a-Knife-Attack

By the by, if there's no win condition here, no chance of victory at all, well... I suggest congratulating your GM on a game well played, and offering to shake his hand. If he takes the offer, use the outside of your foot to rake down his shinbone. Because fuck that guy.

Fake a heart attack from fear when he comes at you. Then play dead until he walks away

You have to choose to make a heroic sacrifice, an action performed full well knowing your character will die but you'll take the killer down with you.

If you choose to run the cycle will never end, you have a responsibility to end it here and now.

For real though, tell him you wait to pull the trigger until the killer is right on top of you and driving the knife in.

"You're going out with me motherfucker."

play-by-post maybe

Scream "You will never kill me" and off yourself with the shotgun.

Alahu Akbar him!

There is only one answer...

>Texas Chainsaw Massacre
>The Hills have Eyes
>Nightmare on Elm Street
>Sister Act

Like the ending to all these horror films, the main protagonist must relinquish all their fears and finally take a stand against the evil antagonist, usually after a short, somber one liner from the moment the protagonist looks up from the ground in a moment of inspiring defiance a la "You killed my friends".

After two and a half minutes of a harrowing struggle for life and death, just as the villain is about to kill our heroine, the police shall arrive, doing that thing where their floodlights activate, showering the two characters in an intense, white light, with the villain's arm raised up, ready to plunge the knife into the heroine's supple, heaving chest. The police unload their weapons, killing him, and leaving the heroine unscathed, before unmasking the villain, revealing him to be X/Y/Z.

Something spooky happens that might entitle a sequel, and bam, roll credits.