LIFTOFF WE HAVE LIFTOFF

LIFTOFF WE HAVE LIFTOFF

Don't get ahead of yourself mate. Let's see if it passes 21$ first.

What are you thinking OP? Lambo? Tesla? Bugatti?

21 cents*

No you haven't

HERE WE GO

22 cents now.

CMC is what counts

welp, there goes

This shit is about to be 2k sats.
This thing has been sleeping this whole bull run

Whenever it starts going anywhere the sell walls go up hard!

We just need some BIIIG NEWS

Honestly this is hampered by some crippling sell walls in the 1.3k -1.7k range. It REALLY wants to go up but needs a lot more volume.

I'm all in this coin and now I can relax. In one year I'll be rich as fuck. Big projects are switching from ETH to XLM

It's a good feel, not having to constantly suspect your alt is gonna crash any minute when people realize it's worthless.

EOY 2018

If you babyhands pearl clutchers would stop selling off everytime this thing moves we'd be lambo moon vacationing already

I don't think so, mate.

What the fuck? The picture corrected itself the right way up.

Buy buy buy buy buy buy!!!!

picture going up + dubs = confirmed moon

this is the power of XLM

FUCKING MOVE YOU FUCKING ROCKET
EVEN THE ASS HOLE LOGO SHITCOIN CARDANO IS IN THE TOP 10 MARKETPLACES

This is the pic I uploaded. You can see the rocket is going down. SELL SELL SELL

LETS GO U FUCKING SHITCOIN I HAV MY LIFE SAVINGS IN

rotating in photo viewer doesn't actually rotate the picture. It's more like rotating the camera.

So i was planning on buying some XLM, but i've just been a Coinbase normie for the past year. I set up my Gdax account so i could send some btc to my kraken account to purchase it, because coinbase wants 16 fucking USD to xfer 50$ of btc right now. Figured it'd be way cheaper on Gdax, but once i linked and verified my CB account, everything was empty. No holds, no account history, nothing. I've already emailed Gdax about it, but has anyone else experienced anything similar with linking CB to Gdax?

this coin really isn't going to be nice to you if you're not going to be nice to it.

yes it will be empty. you have to transfer your coinbase funds to a gdax account, just go into the accounts tab and do that. free transfer. then trade it for Lite or Eth, move back into your coinbase wallet, then send to Kraken.

This man doesnt even hold it gaurentee you. If he did he wouldnt call it a shit coin. Everyone who HODLS will praise life for they will reap benefits for having keen intuition(XLM will be XRP)

You fucking scrub can't even rotate a god damn image file and you're going to comment on crypto kill your self

luuuuuuummmeeeennnnnssss

can i just send my LTC to Kraken from Gdax?

fuck off i was being ironic. I've been hodling since IBM and literally have had XLM make up 85% of my portfolio since. XLM is actually a godcoin this board unironically has called it a shitcoin for the past month or two

oh yea i suppose so, same place you deposited from you coinbase, just withdrawal. Never done it on GDAX myself.

Can confirm i bought this coin high and told everyone about the IBM partnership and numerous ICOs moving from ETH to XLM. They told me it was overpriced and missed out on 600% gains. Fuck these idiots.

Yes it's actually pretty interesting how they don't seem to understand that this is quite groundbreaking tech. The consensus algorithm is genius, and it works. But nobody really knows about XLM. The daily volume is tiny and the market cap is laughably small for the value.

Should I cash out my ripple to all-in on Stellar? Ripple seems in a hype stall.

do it

Might as well, at least now's a good time to accumulate since we're still on the steady gains phase apparently.

right?! Stellar is going to be the main currency intermediary/cross border transaction facilitator. Only thing keeping its valuation down is the circulation amount but its going to be big

Gotta have patience. There's absolutely no way we're gonna lose money long-term, and at some point within the next year it's gonna ramp up the pace. My guess is 19th HK meetup will give a nice boost and pretty sure there's more news coming before EOY. So it's a pretty safe long-term investment, I feel comfy sleeping on it.

>tfw I bought ripple at the ATH

The steady growth on this has been excellent

>tfw bought at .45

the only coin I got in before lift off was SUB and I only bought $120 worth

I know that feeling. I'm poor as fuck and could only buy 17k XLM at 0.12 USD on the dip a few days ago. fml

thats actually good though

Alright guys I'm all in on XLM. 10k.

Whens the moon mission begin?

anytime

well, I have to thank fucking kraken for preventing me from buying too soon and I got lucky landing on a dip. I tried to get my coins out of kraken for like an hour, it was a nailbiter. Kraken? Never again.

bittrex is lagging SO FUCKING BAD all day im missing out trading XVG a few times its stupid

what kind of lags are we talking about? minutes? How's bittrex compared to binance in terms of lag?

Is the stellar desktop client good enough to store my coin in? Are there better wallets?

i haven't used binance. at this point I'd probably recommend poloniex for trading because I have had a huge problem today getting order through/cancelling them - literally cancel an order and need to wait minutes for it to disappear and have the amount available to trade

Kraken is perfectly usable at around 6 UTC. Just made multiple withdrawals today. It's the normie influx that fucks it up, they said to fix it on monday hopefully

How many fucking "LIFTOFF!" threads have I seen the last week while this shit just goes sideways and then dumps another 100 sat.

>sideways

>sideways

when

ikr? But this is not even foreplay. Just wait until western union gets pushed out of the market. And satoshipay and kik? 2018 will be great.

We're gonna make it bro...we're finally going to fucking make it

Anyone else notice that Kraken has dramatically improved the past couple days? I mean it still fucks up, but like 4 out of 5 of my orders go through on the first try, as opposed to 1 out of 5 in recent weeks.

>BTC price goes up
>Teeka said to sell XLM
>XLM still maintains it's pace
What's the price supposed to be if those things didn't happen?

trips + rare wojack
xlm next bitcoin confirmed

Binance is a shithole

Teeka is a fucking idiot, never listen to his sell advice. Maybe buy advice yeah but he told people to sell monero at $60. And guess what it's worth now? Just hodl

In what way? Can you be a little bit more specific? Is it a shithole because of lag? Or funny business in their online wallets? Don't they at least have many alts to choose from? And you can transfer up to 2btc per day without verification, right?

>Bought XLM back in August.

So this is what a moon mission feels like...

nice, nice. how much did you get, user?

>tfw dumped ripple bags at 0.75$ and bought xml&trx

Strapped in with 30k lumens.

you realize the market cap went from $650M to nearly $4B in one month, r-right?

If XLM is a success how high could it get in terms of vaue per coin?

50 cents - $1 Q1 2018

Based on marketcap: x10, easily. Lumen is 1 big announcement away from storming the marketcap's top 10.

it's only going up in usd value because BTC is going up. once it dumps in BTC value (will happen soon), you will all realize that you've been pajeet'd (bamboozled, swindled).

what kind of mental gymnastics are you doing to come to that conclusion

fudders like you are why i didn't buy it 2 months ago, shut the fuck up

Just looked at the order books, big money coming in

You're a faggot. Do some research before talking nonsense.

on which exchange?

Ok, Pajeet. I hope you get good karma points for this.

It's super slow all the fucking time

stellar transactions are very fast. Do you mean growth?

He means the binance website. Almost all exchanges can't handle the traffic right now.

bittrex and binance have been very slow the past few days

Fuck this generalized nonsense. That's how I knew XLM was the hodl, because 99% of fuds have a basis in reality but nobody has a legit fud on Lumens.

If "it gunna crash" is all they have, hands of iron my lads.

This and you don't hold shitcoin, you trade them.

Fuck those weak handed loosers. I'll hold for at least a year. Could this even be 5 year hold?

lumens get to $1.00 by new years day

cap this

40k lumens but I only have a 2 lambo garage so I'll probably reassess in Q1 2018. I might cash out along the way but yeah this is a long hold.

someone shill me on this coin I saw one of my friends posts on it saying it will 5x by the end of the week but idk what it does

about to hit 0.22 my dudes

1230 sats lets GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

it's starting guys

uhhh what’s happening??

THIS

NOOOOOO I WASN'T DONE ACCULAMATING

hello?????

NANI?