Bittrex or Bitfinex, Veeky Forums?

Bittrex or Bitfinex, Veeky Forums?

neither. don't be fucking stupid.
bitfinex got served a warrant recently and are being investigated (they are criminals so if investigators do their jobs they are going down).

Bittrex is either criminal or borderline criminal in incompetency neglect. 1-3 months time for customer support to answer on important things like verification, and they randomly de-verify accounts en-masse. You can't crypto out. They also tried to threaten reddit to get a subreddit shut down because people were complaining about bittrex. Best case scenario: bittrex has a god complex, highly delusional and highly incompetent.

Best case scenario with Bitfinex: Authorities are fucking retarded and they are able to scam for another year.

Binance

binance and poloniex seem the least sketchy atm. poloniex's UI gives eye cancer though.

finance with Binance ;)

What about Bitmex?

No experience with them, sorry.

Both Bittrex and Binance are fine, bitfinex is complete shit

/thread

Bitfinex is a very good exchange which also allows margin trading. It only has 15 of the most important coins.
If you want to trade a lot of shotcoins, I recommend Bittrex or Binance.

>Gambling
Bitmex is shit. Don't short or long.

What about Bitstamp?

spbp

>coinbase network fee to transfer my funds to binance it almost a fifth of the entire amount
fucking jews

the fuck are you sending, lees than $100 of bitcoin?

Yeah I just wanted to test it out, guess I'll send more.
How long does Kraken take to approve accounts? It's been a day already and they still haven't validated it.

solid for years

t. 5 digit ID

your first mistake was using bitcoin, your second mistake was sending less than $1000 when avg fee is ~$20
also don't bother with Kraken, high chance of losing money because of their shit service, just use Coinbase's GDAX

Who is taking the cut here, Binance or coinbase? I have another local exchange for main coins than coinbase but want to transfer some LTC to Binance play around with shit coins with .. if im gonna lose so much on fees it doesn't make sense

>GDAX
They require double authentification, with passport + something else and I don't even have anything else. Stupid reason, I know.
I want to buy ETH, BCH, NEO, Monero and Ripple.
Coinbase is.

>Bitfinex is a very good exchange

Is gdax really good? does it have enough choice in altcoins?

my opinion.
bittrex, lots of shitcoins, high fess, but responsive platform

finex, only wincoins, annoying lag with the ddos lately now but it's my favorite platform
I don't believe the Fud, imo they got subpoenaded to get tax files for americans, just like coinbase did. and they are getting ddos by competitor exchange jelly of finex success.

bitmex, high leverage, don't try 100x tho. still hodling my long from 10k btc until contract expiration lel

have not tried binance and okex

I like bittrex but I've been waiting weeks for verification. Thought I've heard that's pretty normal these days due their being hopelessly under prepared for the influx of normies in shit. I'm trying to be patient though as I've heard stories of people waiting a long time to get verified.

enhanced verification took 30 min, did it last week

They've actually shut down new registration its so bad(good).

It takes longer if they have to manually verify your shit. A lot longer apparently.

it doesn't have any choice of alt coins, actually

Fucking Bittrex loses me hundreds of dollars right now, these fuckers canceld my open order but didnt give me my xvg to sell, now it dropped 10%
FUCK YOU BITTREX ITS BEEN 10 MINUTES

why would anyone use it then
because transfer fees are lower than goybase?

Its all about binance, but if you're a normie I highly recommend coinbase and Bitfinex cause fuck you

took me 3 weeks. did get verified.

binance? you mean that chink site that could exit scam as soon as the chinese government officially outlaws exchanges?

Yeah, bittrex asked mee to verify out of the blue and wouldn't let me cash out. I gave them what they wanted, took my money out and said goodbye forever. Bitfinex... I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. It's an outright ponzi imo.

Yeah I noped the fuck out of binance as soon as I saw that I was about to send a pic of my ID to some chinks.

Never trust those slant eyed rice niggers

Qhy would you verify tourself to max level? 2nd and even 1st tier verification should be good enough

>sent a pic of my id to coinbase
how fucked am I
is /g/ right, am I part of the botnet now
most exchanges don't even allow you to delete your account

What are you talking about?

>Nearly sent IDs when you didn't have to at all.

I know you're poor from this low IQ post, but binance has the lowest fees and you're retarded if you think China is going to cuck themselves out of the future by cutting off their premium exchanges Binance is the next AliBaba

Bitstamp -> Binance

You can't directly buy coins with USD or EUR on Binance, are you just supposed to have enough BTC that you can transfer them to Binance whenever?

theyre both scams - use binance

shit, really? I transferred 3k to coinbase before finding that out. Guess I'll just put everything into BTC/ETH/LTC

>always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

Why

Binance is nice. turned 3700 into 7000 in last 15 hours on it. its easy to use

See

sauce on this botnet nonsense

Everything is botnet by /g/ standards.

CoinBase

bump