Fan Chapter?

Veeky Forums help me, I've been trying to put together a fan chapter for a while, and nothing is sticking, I've done three failed attempts, All i have now is the color scheme i enjoy. Any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

bolterandchainsword.com/smpbeta.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Something not already done by an official chapter.

>All i have now is the color scheme
It looks like a shittier version of the Celestial Lions colour scheme, and they were already pretty shit

My Attempts so far included an ultra marines successor that was from a culture that adored the human form, so they hated chaos, and any xenos (all of them) that resembled humans, as they were a mockery of the human form, however this also included Astartes, so they were ashamed of what they were, but knew they had to be Astartes in order to protect humanity

The Second was a Blood Angels successor that was obsessed with fire, home planet of tribals that thought memories were trapped in blood, and through burning you could wash those memories, and any sin or crime, from yourself. this evolved into them seeing death company marines as holding some of Sanguinius inside of them, and would honor them by burning them alive in order to return those memories to Sanguinius in hopes of bringing him back, this got them in a lot of trouble.

Thanks babe

Yeah do OP even color theory ?
Which color do you prefer OP ? White, yellow or cyan ?

The color scheme originally came from me shit posting with my history buff friend who has a massive greco roman boner, I'd honestly love to do a purple color scheme, but purple seems to be a touchy thing to go with for space marines.

I like purple but what is wrong with Space Marines and purple ? I'm not an expert of the lore.

Explain your reasoning for coloring those specific parts blue.

Your colour scheme, while not one I see much merit in, would perhaps not be entirely off for the former, but would appear wholly uncharacteristic of the latter.

Regardless, if you can't think of anything it might be for the best to just pick one of GW's alternatives.

Honestly i'd be entirely up for picking out a new color scheme, however I'm a Blood Angels man, I decided to try and make a fan chapter for the fun of it once, when i couldn't make an idea stick i got angry that i couldn't figure it out, so now i'm doomed to keep trying to prove to myself that i can.

The Emperor's children were allowed to use purple, the personal color of the emperor, which was a high honor, and well they turned to chaos, then the Soul Drinkers were purple, and they were also a disaster. Could always go the G2 Ramjet route for colors.

Tried to "fix" it but I ended up by making my own.

Which one do you prefer, anons ? Mine or OP ?

They both look like something out of a Saturday morning cartoon from 1985

Is there a editor somewhere ? I just used an equivalent of paint on Android.

Is it a good thing ?

What chapter is that, The Emperor's Circus?

Not a bad name.

Not really no. Both your colour schemes are way too bright and garish IMO

Just change the white sections into crimson and you should be fine

What about me ?

bolterandchainsword.com/smpbeta.php
It works on mobile too.

Thks.