Is cousin marriage good financially?

I am thinking of marrying my first cousin because she's sort of cute.
She also won't divorce me because we're also family. And that would split the family.
The problem is that my parents were also first cousin's though their parents were not. What if our children are less than fit? That would cost alot right?
What's better? Going for a roastie that would divorce me or just go for my cousin and hope for good genes in the children?
Texas here if that helps.

please tell me you're larping.

LOL INBREDS

I'm not larping why would I be?

Banjo music in the background.

do it op. Egyptian pharaohs also did it, and they were gods among men.

Post cousin

Kek

You don't want to have a fucked up kid, OP. Stop

She's like 6/10 or 5/10 and that's not bad.

Who are you to lecture him on what he wants and doesn't want?

Post cousin

Nice Larp.

No

Look, we all related to each other in some form or fashion, but you talking red-neck levels or retard here. Genetically your children will be betas if you do this and be weaker across the board, I'm talking weaker immune systems and lower IQ. If you are okay with that and arealso cool with the higher risk of mental illness / autism/ Aspergers / retardation, then go for it. Of course, you could just not get married in general and keep looking for a woman that you are not closely related to. I know that sounds hard, but the best things in life are often not easy to obtain.

This is the most American thing I've read all day. Good god you people are fucked.

>
>
>
I can tell you're white and you're killing me.

I think their IQ will be fine because we both have above average IQ

Can you please actually explain how this works for a non-burger? Are you actually attracted to each other? Have you already fucked? Or do you just discuss getting married like some kind of family business arrangement?

Sure op, pajeets do it all the time what could go wrong?

Go to China and use IVF and genetic screening to get rid of the embryos that would be born retarded if carried to term.

Nothing wrong with inbreed as long as they're whites.
See Iceland people, they are the strongest men and women in the world and have heavily consanguinous families

>Christian-chan image
>Wants to fuck his cousin
>Complains about roasts

Checks out

>Or do you just discuss getting married like some kind of family business arrangement?
That's it.
Also I've already confessed to her

I don't trust those chinks. Can I get that done in the US?

How do you imagine it would be the first time you have sex? Would it be awkward or are you excited to be balls deep in her.

>Can I get that done in the US?
Nope, illegal here, "muh eugenics", could choose another country where its legal though I'm sure there's a few.

Excited of course.

Well shit. I guess I'll have to

I cuddled with my cousin a bit.

Her parents and family didn't appreciate it..........................................................................................................................................

But
Why not?

cousin marriage is ungodly
holy roller kike worshippers baka desu senpai

>Why not?
I'm not too sure, it wasn't super sexual it was just fun and emotional since we were barely teenagers.

In-fact someone deleted all photos of me from the vacation photos......................

Imagine me being a guest and someone deleted all my photos off the computer on vacation from the vacation but left the rest.

>itt: people with ugly cousins

OP, you want to marry your second cousin if you want to have the most genetically fit children, first cousin is too close.

Marry her and abort if the children turns out to be retarded. You would need to inbreed several generations before coming closer to muslim levels of fucked up, so it's probably okay.

>Is cousin marriage good financially?
I have nothing against it. Just be happy.