Harry Potter 40,000

Harry Potter 40,000

Someone do this.

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/2554200/2/HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
fanfiction.net/s/8400788/1/Inquisitor-Carrow-and-the-GodEmperorless-Heathens
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>putting a school about magic into a scifi setting.

40K isn't scifi, it's space fantasy

that's pretty lazy, OP. you deserve shame for your half hearted attempt at getting someone else to writefag for you.

What are you after, exactly? A Nobledark tale of a young boy inducted into the Scholastica Psykana, making friends and competing in improbable sports before ultimately killing a rogue psyker by killing himself?

why.

>via 9gag.com

How about you do it and come back when you've accomplished something with your idea instead of going all "I'm a lazy fuckbag, do all the work for me, Veeky Forums" ?

Harry doesn't even have a groinsaw in that story. It's dobby who murders astronauts with his penis with one.

Now I want to see the Ordo Hereticus take on Voldemort.

No, because harry potter is a shit setting. And you can't get bear good fruit from a shitty base.

Never heard of the Thousand Sons, eh?

Magnus actually makes a pretty cool Dumbledore-type figure, now I come to think of it.

>Implying he wouldn't be the one getting exterminatus'ed

Absolutely heretical

Don't have an aneurysm pal.

4 Black ships, one for each faculty.
No Voldie, just Astronomicon.

Science Fantasy.

Just because nobody actually uses it that frequently doesn't mean it ceases to be a setting.

>>>>>gag.com

The grotesque Ogryn squeezed himself into the small room. Igniting the rune on his flamer, a gout flame shot into the fireplace and blanketed the walls of the sad hovel with a red glow. He pulled a chair from the table and sat himself down, causing the wood to creak and snap under his bulk. He pulled a dataslate from under his cloak and passed it to Harry.

"Ya know how to turn it on, right?" he said. Harry nodded. He ignited the rune on the side and the tablet flared to life. A fanfare played and small caricatures on the screen danced in front of the image of a large space vessel with the name Swineheard emblazoned on the side in gold. Below was a message stating was scheduled to enter the Scholastica Psykana aboard the Swineheard, and that failure to attend would result in elimination by local arbites.

Harry was confused. "But why am I receiving this?"

"Ya mean ya don't know?" Haggard roared. "Thay didn't tell ya?" He looked incredulously at Harry's family. He leaned in close to Harry's face and said, almost reverantly, "Yur a psyker Harry."

>OK, OP, I'll writefag for you. Enjoy.

Harry was executed by the Inquisition for witchcraft.

The end.

All someone needs to do is start quoting what your pic is from.

No, fuck that.

Do Thirty Hs style Metal Gear.

The sound of the two bodies crashing at such a velocity was a melody of the purest hate imaginable, and Snake relished the sound as he used his free hand to set multiple bushes in the Local Park aflame. The Terrorist's bodies, under the stress of an incalculable velocity, caught flame amidst the strikes they were being used to inflict. Snake took advantage of his weapons newest upgrade, and gleamed with joy as he consumed the volatile corpse. Over his Codex his compatriot Otacon questioned his technique.

"Snake, only the barbarian craves the flesh humane! In the eyes of Gods and Men this is madness!"

"In the eyes of Gods and Men, I am last thing that is seen." Snake blasphemed in his inexhaustible hunger and rage.

>Inquisitor Predujis Bigotin

That made me laugh more than it should have

You are aware that that picture's just fanart of a crack-addicted Harry Potter fanfiction called HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH right?
I wish I was kidding but that's the literal title of the damn thing. Here's the link to the whole story:
fanfiction.net/s/2554200/2/HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

fanfiction.net/s/8400788/1/Inquisitor-Carrow-and-the-GodEmperorless-Heathens

1/4

>fanfiction.net/s/8400788/1/Inquisitor-Carrow-and-the-GodEmperorless-Heathens
Oh no, don't get me back into Harry Potter fanfiction.

No, you're getting dragged back into this... and so is everyone else, until we start citing Harry Potter and the Natural 20, or The Methods of Rationality as good and/or bad examples of morality, intelligence, and writing.

Seriously though, Methods of Rationality? Best version of Voldemort right there, a crying shame the author decided to hamfist everything using his Mary Sue Potter to shove his message about mortality down our throats.

Yeah, I liked Quirrell, but Yudkowsky has some serious issues with death. Is Natural 20 still going? It had been a while since the last update last I checked.

I wonder if this or My Immortal is more unintentionally hilarious.

Aww, he added a disclaimer.

Lame.

>he hasn't read the last AoS book

Also a Pity that the author is a colossal retard that doesn't grasp the actual concept of science

This routinely gets posted on Veeky Forums.

I can imagine that it drives reformed fatties into a frothing rage.

That it does, though there are plenty of worse offenders.

i couldn't even make it past first year with MoR. explain this Voldemort to me, and why is he better than Prince of the Dark kingdom Voldemort

Well, he's better than normal Voldy in that he's Smart. His actions and motivations actually make sense, and he actually bothers to exploit loopholes in Magic. He'd be terrifying to go up against in an Ars Magicka campaign.

Oh, and he abuses his half-blooded knowledge to use Technology and Magic in both equal measure. He did the smart thing and made a horcrux out of a grain of sand, and a plate on the space shuttle currently headed out of our solar system.

Which is flagrant abuse of scientific knowledge by the author, but from your average HP perspective he's quite clever.

MoR is only the first year.

>past first year
haha

Personally, that's one of the main reasons I find the Self Insert to be such an insufferably Smug cunt.
If he'd been a bit older, or if the author had put in the legwork to justify his (supposed) intellect and knowledge, it would be much less aggravating.

Well 40k is the dullest franchise in the history of wargame franchises. Makes sense to be related with the dullest franchise in the history of movie
franchises

What a heap of hot garbage Rationality was. Read through it because of morbid curiosity because I wanted to know what the fuss was about.
Voldemort was okay but goddamn the thing was masturbatory and contrived.

As for Nat20, latest update was almost two years ago but your comment reminded me to check things and it seems the author hasn't updated his tumblr either in a year, so considering it dead probably isn't wrong. Insisted in january 2016 that the project is still ongoing but doesn't look like he's doing anything at all.

This is so good. Only 2 complaints: Dumbledore would not be so dumb to stand there without any kind of protection, and I doubt that Harry would use a word "Muggle", like ever.

This.

You do know shit is a good fertilizer, don't you?

Like with all fertilizers, wouldn't an excess of shit "burn" the plants?

When Voldy tried to kill him he was imprinted with his thought patterns, making him smarter and more rational but prone to moments of sociopathy and pessimism.

It's not that shit.

"Yer a Psyker Harry"
And then Harry exploded into Daemons. Sadly the faithful Dursleys, who attempted to beat the witchcraft out of the child in their righteous manor, died.

The End.

Does he think that using fancy words makes him sound smart? Because he sounds like a tool.

He is a tool.

He's also an actual member of the Mechanicus, he thinks knowledge of Science and Technology should only remain in the hands of a select few individuals, and everyone else should remain ignorant of it.

More like a Heretek, he's way too into AI.

Harry Potter is already totally 40k because everything is always totally 40k always and forever always in all ways.