MANA WELL INCOMING

To many people. Land Auction prices are going to high. even with(now) $21,000,000.00 committed to the Auction, they are running out of Mana. They are coming back to The Mana Well. ONLY WARNING. CHEAPEST YOU CAN EVER GET IT IS NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

venturebeat.com/2017/12/15/decentraland-shows-the-potential-of-blockchain-and-vr-combined/
arcona.io/?utm_campaign=adnetic_christmas_presale_click-out&utm_source=adnetic&utm_medium=banners&utm_term=girl_animated&utm_content=5820
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I better not get burned by your advice, Rakesh. If I do, I will call your father a goat.

The auction has been a mess invest with care. Lots of people still cannot log into it. The link to a chat is on their homepage if you want to get a feel of what people are saying. I lost faith and pulled out. I might buy back in if thing start looking up.

Your pink id checks out. This is a tiny postage stamp lot in the middle of Bum Fucked Egypt

How can they go buy MANA since they need to give their mana's before auction begins...

Are you bagholder OP, do u want me to take over your bags ?

I luckily sold when the losses were still not that bad, but these devs seem like a bunch of amateurs. This money won't fund the next Second Life... if I see it going somewhere I'll buy back in. But right now it's too risky for my blood.

I was trying to buy another 40k for an auction, and Bittrex crashed on me. I really really really want that parcel. Im stressing the fuck out now. Any idea whats up with Bittrex? Fml. Just when I find something good I get fucked out of it.

error 639; pak. The problem at the auction is not with the Dev's, the problem is at the the keyboard of the average pot smoking basement dwelling neet, and the auction being to "cool and gadgety" for the average user to understand. So, the devs have been up for 24 hours writing step by step instructions my two year old could follow. It is now on the Blog.

Bittrex only crashed for 18 minutes for me. It is back up.

This seems really promising. MANA auctions seem like the kind of live-action ebay that Normies would go crazy for.

I'm in

JUST lol at anyone that actually bought this and is still hodling

Meh, I'm out. I know there's moon potential, but I'd rather FOMO and buy when this seems more legit.

this, seriously enjoy those bags

Welcome to the Thread, Samefag. lol. Lets see, Desktop, Laptop, and phone. Checks out.

Imagine being this delusional, congrats on this seriously. Hmmm three people in a thread hold a bad opinion of a shitcoin I'm balls deep in, must be a samefag.

is that why the price is tanking?

Trying my damn hardest to cash out of this shit on bittrex and its taking for fucking ever. I want off this gay ass VR LARP train.

Gotta spread the posts out a bit.

cool story mana bagholder.
Nobody wants your heavy bags

No, the price is tanking because I posted about the coin in con man shark infested waters. lol

Cope harder faggot. Oh yeah I'm the only person who could feasible enter this thread with a negative opinion of your lead ball VR autism pedo land coin. topkek mate, topkek

So, what shitcoin is this P n D Raidgroup shilling that you have to attack this coin so hard over?

I still have a measly 500 mana just to see if it picks up. Good luck to people with any real money invested in this failed high school project.

Ummm, its bern a few months since I've seen this intense and vicious of a fud attack on a poster. Last two times I saw it, I bought in and 2x'd and 2.6x'd. Just sayin'.

They can't buy any more mana for auction you fucking spaz. You guys were warned repeatedly with well reasoned technical arguments why this had already looked to its appropriate value from fucking 250 odd sats and you didn't listen. Enjoy your bags.

Yeah, the intent of these kind of posters is to intimidate other posters into silence so they can shill Link style scams. Just gotta have a thick skin, and understand why they do it. lol

So, (you) are saying registry for auctions is closed? Rethink what (you) are saying.

For the land sale that actually burns coins (and caused the price to rise) yes

Next auction in the works.

Fuck me and my bag holding life.

Proof that another burn auction is coming and when? This coin will drop until then and then raise to the price it was a few days ago.

this is massive levels of delusion, fuck pnd groups and fuck you if you seriously can't handle a different opinion. Have fun with your bags snowflake.

>tfw you bought 13000 mana at 740

Same, at this point it's not even worth it to pull out

with so many coins, that's a lesson I learnt too late

Bagholder here. Coping. Well, not really.

The bad:
- bottom of coinmarketcap (24h change) - "looks bad"
- nothing to do but wait (auction, end, results, media attention)
- BTC mooning today
- goes down every time BTC moons
- probably a bad choice for daytraders
- might take months for it to moon (which would suck bad)
- sucks if you thought about TRON, but held this
- much better trading options out there

The good:
- it didn't crash and burn (it's coasting along the bottom)
- auction is a mess, but not a failure
- if it moons, it might be sudden (like everything else)
- one of the most media-attention-worthy coins ("buy land in VR!" instead of "geeks kill banks")
- no one really knew what to expect
- it isn't vaporware

What I'm betting on: auction ends, news outlets catch on, controversy about lack of content control - means mooning. People who didn't auction wishing they did. Then partnerships start happening.

This is more likely to jump to 1k than for BTC to jump to $38k. (Same gains though).

I know that if I pull out, I'll miss the moon. (If there is one). If it goes to 1sat, hell, fuck it. Nothing major lost.

>1k

are you saying sats or fiat? There is no way in hell this is going to be worth $1k. I'm pulling out, this trade was a bad move on my part. While I wish the best for you, I think there are better coins to hodl for that long. This has been one of those touch the hot stove lessons for me and the sting of this I'll be thinking about with everything I buy from here on out.

venturebeat.com/2017/12/15/decentraland-shows-the-potential-of-blockchain-and-vr-combined/

Too geeky, but normie reporters still have a story here.

ETH has cryptokittens, MANA has a VR world. Anywthing else is kinda dry.

Sats of course. I meant doubling it (500sat -> 1ksat). Just like doubling $19k BTC is $38k.

I actually wish I traded it back and forth.

I'm still up on MANA, so I've only lost time if it doesn't moon.

Good luck to you too, sir.

I just don't understand why oldfagbiztard was shilling this so hard Friday. he's right with his calls like 90% of the time. Was he just wrong this time or did someone compromise his tripcode? He was predicting a moon to like 4000-5000 sats.

BTC bullrun stopped it dead in its tracks, why would it moon when BTC is mooning?

He did say 5ksat around February.

My mistake was thinking there'd be more action in the meantime.

He believes in this project, and I'm a little invested in the space myself. (Not directly).

So it's more than just a trade.

oldfagbiztard did mention BTC going up if koreans supported it.

In crypto timing is everything. And with mana, I messed up more than once already.

People unironically expected a 10x in 24 hours? Im holding this til at least 1200 sats.

This may help cope: arcona.io/?utm_campaign=adnetic_christmas_presale_click-out&utm_source=adnetic&utm_medium=banners&utm_term=girl_animated&utm_content=5820

(Not endorsing or anything - just a random link).

Just bought in let's see how it goes.

Will it go any lower?

This shit killed my friday for the second time. Everything mooned like 20-40% and there I was "it'll moon any second now".

Fucking hell... got it back with XVG though.