93% of LINK is held by the top 500 wallets

And you pajeets are trying to dump yours for a quarter.

While you've all been bitching about lack of updates, the real whales have been gobbling up your cheap LINK. Only 7% of LINK will ever be seen by you pajeets and normies.

stinky linkieee whoo hoo hooo

Hypothetical: 93% of LINK will be used by the node operator conglomerate and the 7% of 1 billiob coins = "70 million in circulation"
Lambo time baby

DELUDED
E
L
U
D
E
D

Who here is in the 0.001% club?

Yup. These partners aren't going to want to sell their LINK, they're going to want to accumulate more by running their nodes. Most LINK won't ever see the market. Now look at IOTA's charts with its 2.7billion tokens. $5 will be the floor for LINK. $50 is a very real possibility once the mainnet is launched.

So many people hear bought the FOMO and sold the FUD. Somehow in all the noise all those people missed just how big this will really be.

apparently I own 0.0078% of chainlin

wat

Broke 10k last paycheck. Feels good to own .001% of all LINK.

My portfolio is 75k and 1.5m TRON

I am ready

Also, mfw I have a top 500 wallet

Keep in mind Binance and Ether Delta are a part of that 93%, not everyone has secured their Link in Ether Wallet.

wowwowowow

I am so sorry for you
Just don't hang yourself soon

This, every link will count in future. If you have extra money buy link asap.

haha

>no

You mean from the total 1 billion?
65% of those belong to devs and 10% is from Binance.
So that's 75% already accounted for.
There's probably like a few VC whales and a few regular whales just like every coin has so it's nothing special worth noting.

RIP friend

I thought the big binance wallet was cold storage for personal binance accounts though? So binance isn't just hoarding link but that represents actual link people own. So 1/3 of all link is on the exchange ready to be traded and contrary to all advice not to keep your coins on exchanges.

nice just bought 100k

I'll be the one of the ones posting lambo pics with timestamp next year

What color?

I'm thinking a metallic black would be pretty hot.

I'm not sure. I'm torn between White or opalescent

pearlescent*

Pearl white would be easier to keep clean.

Will i make it 3500 linkys

It's at least 350k in future, depends what do you mean with making it.

>linkies
>make it
No. Get out of this shitcoin and buy doge.

100$ a link, get out of here

>$10k a bitcoin, get out of here
Buy high, sell low.

you FUDers aren't even trying

That is nothing.

Holding 50k so i won't mind but i don't see it happening anytime soon

I didn't say that it will happen in year or two but there is day when one link is 100$

Ya the people who can't see this being $100 are people who don't really grasp what it is Chainlink is doing. Which is fine, because they'll end up buying it when it hits $10 way faster than they expected. Chainlink will become ubiquitous. It will be part of every future ICO you buy into. It will be part of every consumer facing blockchain payment system you use.

Its crazy to me there's people here salivating to sell this at $1. I'll be holding mine until 2022 at least.

shoo shoo deluded linkies.

join us in the iota threads if you want to have real intellectual discussions about the future of crypto currencies

Iron fucking hands

>stinky linkies
accumulating?

>join us in the iota threads if you want to have real intellectual discussions