Testimonials on guys who went all in one 1 coin

Did it work out?
Did you finish broke?

Bitcoin Cash. Went all in with 1 BTC when it was at .50 sats. The rest is history.

all in on REQ. currently up about x3 as i bought some more during the post ico dip

you doubt the king, you pay urtimate prisu

Down to .22 BTC I am a glutton for punishment.

went all in on vtc at 0.5usd...sold at 8usd and im done

I'm all in on LINK but just all in on my crypto portfolio. Started with around 3k spent on btc and eth then eventually traded them all plus their gains into LINK. It's went from 3% of my net worth to 10% so we'll see how it works out.

Went 75% in on MANA. It was only $400, but I am about to lose $100 from it.

Went all in on Bitcoin when I was 15 using my mums money. It was worth .25 cents I was only going to buy 100 but accidentally bought 10000 . Now I'm rich as fuck and bang the hottest bitches in the world , I drive the nicest cars eat the best foods , and own 60 mansions in 20 different countries.

went all in on bitcoin in 2014-2015 for $200 - $300 each, its worked out pretty well. Sold some for the first time last week, along with my free bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold.

I started with $1k and have $16k now by going all in every single time. Obviously this is a terrible idea if don't dyor, because you could lose everything.

Went all in on ripple. Made over 80k.

When ?

All in on eth at 300... already made over 100k... will be a millionaire sometime this year... i love crypto

went all in on REQ made 500$

exit out, went all in on TRX made 1200$

Went now 80% into req because gdax wont let me get my btc onto fucking binance

All in SALT ($10,000) 2x so far and I'm expecting 3.5x in the next 7 days.

Going 100% is fine...

as long as it's bitcoin.

But seriously, watch out for low volume/liquidity coins. If you have large $$ you can get stuck in a position that you can't sell.

I spent most of my savngs (5k USD) on GRS in late October when we were seeing the Jewish big butt girl meme all over Veeky Forums. Up 1600%+ since then.

Let me see..

I started with $2k back in August and now I'm sitting on $13k. If it wasn't for the BTC dramas, I'd be over $20k by now.

Went all in on WTC, BCH and LTC before the respective bullruns. Jumped in and out quickly. And now I'm all in again on WaBi. Gonna sell all when it hits $5.

You just have to pick a coin with low risk and huge potential, user. And don't forget. It's all about momentums in crypto. Also don't get emotionally attached to your shitcoins.

It's all about $ in the end.

Also went all in on IOTA. Forgot that.

All in on VEN and feeling fine

>ETH
yeah I only have $180k. feels bad man....

Went all in with REQ last month. Already 2X in BTC value and 4X in fiat value.

Haven't sold any.

Maybe will sell some when REQ reach $1.

Put 1000 or so in antshares before it was Neo.

Went all in on eth with a total of about 3k invested. I'm near 40k right now. The biggest mistake I made was not buying more eth and buying a single Bitcoin at $400 to buy shitcoins. Kill me.

Went all in on Waltonchain when it was around $1.50 avg price. So ya you can say it worked out pretty damn well

went all in and bought 500 BNB at $2 back in August. First time buying crypto

Went all in NEO before pump in august, maxed out ZRX ico cap (sold at x8) as well as KNC and LINK. Went all in REQ ICO and was being justed hard when it was tanking but have been holding all along. Then I sold some portion of my REQ and maxed out 5 WABI caps. Started with 1000 in early August, now it's 80k. We'll see how it goes.

Went all in LINK at 1400 sat

dunno if comfy

What convinced u going all in ? Riding the pump ?

You mean REQ? I liked this project from the start and learnt about it from ZRX slack among the first I think. But gotta admit, I kinda fell for shilling and I thought I would be able to sell some part during the initial pump and keep holding other part. Pump never happened, so I had to sell some for Wabi at loss later. I still have around 200k REQ and not going to sell anytime soon.

Pretty much consolidated my stash into BTC in mid October. Good move, I gave made on average $3-5k per day in gains since.

>lunch money

Went all-in on VeChain with 35k last week.

Worth 68k now, and I intend to hold on to this fucker until at least next December. Might sell for 4k and inject that into Ardor though.

>tfw got autistic supersmart girlfriend that i give whitepapers to, and she tells me what's garbage and what has potential in todays crypto environment

plz shar gf

Will you dump her when you're rich?

That's exactly what I did too

How are you feeling?

>Ardor
Make sure you do that before the NXT ignis airdrop, because every NXT holder will then pour everything into ardor

Fuck no. She's perfect. Partly because of her mild autism she thinks reading whitepapers is the funniest fucking thing ever.

>VeChain
>Ardor
>REQ

That's what she thinks will make us millionaires by this time next year.

>fotm coins
theyll make you money now but i wouldnt go all in

idk i'll let you know in a month
i'm went all in as of this morning

>fotm
?

Flavour of the month.

But that's not what my gf had in mind when she read those whitepapers. Those 3 were the ones with the highest potential for explosive gain long-term. Short-term was never considered.

All in on xvg and I just went from £400k to £500 in the last hour

That's all I do, nigga. I'm up 3200% since September.

I went all in on DGB, held all the way through the pump still holding

I went in confido ico with $300. Sold half at the top (around $1500) Sold the rest during Joosting ($240). Sitting at $4k with ripple and ada pumps.

My first entry into crypto was $100 of TrumpCoin. I used the $500 I made to get deeper in. Over $5K now although I stopped paying attention for a while and could have made a lot more

Yesterday morning heard about Tron possible partnership with Alibaba and decided to sell 75% all my shit coins for it.

This morning it has risen from 98sats to 160sats.

Damn son. I only put 1000 in but that was in 2007 before it got released to the public. Now I'm at 20bln USD and nobody knows about it.

Put it into Coinjar Hedged account and enjoy that $8000/day Swipe card limit.

All in on OmiseGo. Will report back a year from now with 500k in gains.

>feel free to screencap this

Went all in on the Etheroll ICO. Then went pretty much all in on Ark, I'm still doing well, even in Sats but I shouldn't have been so optimistic when it was 100-120k :(

whats ur next yolo?