/cyoag/

Embrace the sweet abyss-edition
To that guy who wanted lewd cyoas, this is my most lewd one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
youtube.com/watch?v=j6nW7XvTYn0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm making excellent use of space, I think. Things are about as dense as they can be before I have to start cutting back on content. The largest part of the CYOA is a segment comprised of 40 rows of 1500x750 sections, each one comprised of 5 300x750 companion images + summaries. The rest is equipment, spells, teachers, and gods. I can post some examples if you want.

Oops, that was for

Various other minor typo-fixes that I didn't get in the last version.
(1/5)

Challenge: Post ten CYOAs that don't include
>Companions/followers/waifu-shit/girlfriends/be the little girl
within one hour.

Be the change you want to see, faggot.

(2/5)

Challenge: Stop shitposting.

(3/5)

Is this bait to get waifu/transsexual cyoas posted?

Quick question; does Luna A only reflect physical projectile spells? Or can it reflect stuff like the hex or time-stop magic? Conceptual kind of stuff, that is.

If you can post the format that would be great, but don't worry about posting your content if you want it to be a surprise when it's done.

I'm interested in seeing how you're organizing everything.

>scaling it down to 1,200
Literally why?

(4/5)

It reflects all spells that have a projectile. Frost's ice-area just spreads from the user, so Luna's reflect could only serve as a shield instead of bouncing it back, for instance. It can reflect hexes and time-stop bombs, though.

First, I appreciate your time and effort, and I appreciate the hard work you've done. However, I have two comments about the changes you've made on page 3.

Regarding both Mind & Mana Reserves:
Making these two rituals Mental instead of Physical drops the total number of rituals enhanced 30% from being Old to 6, and they have 24 rituals they take 40% penalty on. Young individuals have 24 rituals that they get a 30% enhancement on and only 6 on which they get a 40% penalty. Other than looking older in an alt form you can freely shift in and out of when you want to use your powers, being older is currently packaged as a fairly bad option - especially as realty hax are almost always better than physical improvements even if you have equal numbers of each.

Regarding Mind specifically:
Brains develop over time, typically reaching full maturity humans in their twenties. It seems completely reasonable to leave it physical and allow age to modify it.

>4/5
I was just thinking this CYOA was missing a companion section.

Reducing the horizontal space by a bit will reduce the vertical space by a lot, thereby condensing the entirety of the cyoa and reducing the amount of pages needed. As long as the legibility doesn't suffer there shouldn't be a problem.

Nah. The grognards that go here, yes that includes you and I, will post those regardless.

does anyone have a collection of the simple cyoas that are basically "choose an item or power" type cyoas?

I used to have a bunch but lost them recently.

>especially as realty hax are almost always better than physical improvements even if you have equal numbers of each.

What is Synergy?

Magical abilities don't really have very good synergy. They each do their own thing in a way that doesn't massivly affect the workings of any other spell. Some of them do have combo potential, but it's generally limited to just two spells at a time (eg Arma3+any 1 element).

Physical abilities all greatly improve each other. Being strong is great. Being strong AND fast means that you can use your strength more effectively. Being strong, fast and tough is just flat out overpowered.

Aside from that, it doesn't matter how many physical abilities you are offered, what matters is how many you can take. You can't take all of the physical attributes even if you spent all 20 credits on them and none on magical. There's less variety, but there's also less cruft.

Pretty Princess Maga-tan here! I'll fight to defend the whole world and all the 50 states that make it up!

Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

Well: Joy! I'll keep a recording of "Never Come Down" going to keep my spirits and my mana up!

S-class Warp: I can deport people all by myself! Plus, I can keep infinite guns on me too!
S-class Crysta: The Wall's gonna be sparkly!
A-class Circa: Or invisible!
S-class Fame: Rallies, you say? Perfect! Now I can put Trump-dono on every screen in the world!

A-class Dexterity: For guns!
S-class Agility: Death from above, baby!
C-class Stamina: High Energy!

Tool: Gun! I'm the new NRA mascot, after all!
Outfit: Elegant! It's gonna be classy, it's just gonna be so classy and gold...
Pet: Navy Pup. We have the best Navy, don't we folks?

Missions:

Stop War: If America wins all the wars, then there won't be any more fighting! Simple!
Rebuild Utopius: An island full of military hardware and money? We'll make you the newest state! It'll be fun!
Save the World: from globalism.

I can defend the borders by flying and warping around super-quick, setting up with damage circles and then sniping people with impaling crystal bullets (or just dropping bombs). If I'm ever in trouble, I can create a crystal shield to protect myself while I heal with a healing circle and charge my joy with an impromptu nationwide Trump rally!

In my free time, I'll deport people to other countries...or the sun!

(5/5) - Optional page. Take with a grain of salt. Though, there's something to that part at the end.

Since grouping up is encouraged, I want to stay clear of companions. If anything, I'd turn builds into companions, but I know that would just be 101 muscle-magic sword-users.

>I appreciate...
thanks!
The thing about there being few traits enhanced by Old is that those are essential things that every magical girl has some of. Some people have all-but-forsaken magical Rites, but no one has gone without physical Rites. There's limited benefit to picking too many magical Rites. It gives you more options & combos, but you only have so much mana, so spending a few Rites on Agility for travel or Flexibility for evasion can be worth anyone's while. I really understand what you mean about mind. That's my fault for putting tactical ability in there. Casting is emotional, so the pure, younger magical girls would have an easier time of it.

Yeah, synergy, too.

>especially as realty hax are almost always better than physical improvements even if you have equal numbers of each.
You talking about stuff like stopping time at rank S or altering fate with Shift S? There mana costs are pretty huge, though. Physical rites just seem all-around more dependable while magical rites can be a huge drain. It shouldn't matter as much if you stockpile power, especially if you have Reserves at rank S, but that's only if you get to stockpile as much as you want. I mean, if you've got a lot of mana reserved already, you could do does "reality hax" moves quite a bit in one fight, I'd say, but it'll take a while to build your power back up.

Physical rites are just steadier than magical rites, in my view, letting you get a more constant rate of work done.

Gimme the image of that girl on top. Please.

l-lewd...

Hey now. I definitely saw a couple other people post builds just like mine to share this endless love with people far and wide.

Pic related.

Ah, beri, I knew I could corrupt you too, if I just persevered ~

All in all, if you want an idea of format, space refuge would be a pretty good place to look, as that's what inspired be to make my own.

Mine is going to be a bit less austere than SR, but the layout will be similar. I've been building things piecemeal, so I don't have a proper template to post, but I can post an example (pic related).

Most things are done on a format similar to that: a picture with a text block of equal or lesser size. Some things like gods and teachers have a paragraph or two of text, other things like more mundane items will just have a sentence or two.

What are the adjacent wells? I just woke up and I'm being dumb but I'd like to figure out what I can use this version. Arr they diagonal opposite (like will and Hope) or next to each other?

*shrugs*

Maybe I'm thinking outside the intention of the CYOA, but lots of the spells seem to have synergy - especially Warp, Tempora, Shift, Astra, and Hex. Astra C is pretty obvious - it explicitly synergizes with all magic rituals. Warp C & B allow you to free movement and the ability to re-direct attacks (which I would expect includes your own) - enhancing any battle magic you have. Tempora C-S synergize with everything - as you freeze time allowing you more time to do anything you wanted to do - even if that's just plan. Shift C and S allow you to plan better or undo mistakes (which synergizes with everything). Hex C, A, & S all curse your enemies with bad luck, which helps you in anything you're trying to do against them.

Coupling some of these with Reserves S (limitless mana reserves) and Staff or Ampoule would allow you to get around some of the intense energy requirements and improve their performance dramatically.

You're gonna have some trouble being a mascot without the Cute Well's special ability. Fame is still good for Trump rallies & getting mana from his supporters (not quite as efficient as if they were directly your supporters, but since it is more a rally of ideals, it works out) Making the entire wall yourself is gonna be tricky, even with Crysta, but as long as you can keep your spirits up while you build, you can probably get it up as fast as a normal person can walk... It would just take quite a few days to get that whole distance. Portals, crystals, and circles are nice things to be able to shoot with your magic gun. You can't make a wall out of circles, though. You need to spend mana to maintain them (I really wish I had the text space to make clear what was/wasn't a sustained ability).
>We have the best Navy
Last I checked, the Navy was the world's 2nd largest air force, second only to our Air Force.

Here is your image.

Corruption is bad! Bad! If you don't stick to Wells in the circle, you become vulnerable.

>builds like mine
>Pic related
that isn't enough for me to figure it out, sorry. Builds like what? Lewd take on the Romance Well?

Imagine that each well is a magical girl & they're arranged in a circle holding hands. The girls whose hands you are holding are in adjacent Wells.

>I'm being dumb
*I didn't read any of it.
There are no adjacent wells.

Oh, whoops, disregard what I said in . You were replying to the lewd page. Yeah, it has no adjacent wells. Instead, you can pick 1 S rank in any non-lewd Well (and as many S ranks in the lewd Rites as you want).

No, that's Lina Inverse, the poster child for blaster mages with a hair trigger. She's a stereotypical adventurer infamous for leveling cities and still expecting payment, to the point that a foreign nation actual made it a federal offense to "be Lina Inverse."

>there are people getting off to this

can lewd girls still get S rank in mental rites?

Wells of negative emotions version when?

Yes, because those are available to all.

Normally I would, but this lewd option is pretty weak (both in game value of arousal value). I think I'll stick with the Will-powered flying brick.

I'd rather masturbate to the thought of dueling Dio with laser eyes while Rainbow in the Dark plays desu.

I think if I was not the one becoming a little girl I would be interested

I'm fairly certain there's nothing that at least one person doesn't get off to.

Time for some Necromancers.

Skelebros, spoops, vamps, necrodruids, and tp mummies. All are welcome.

The Teb'Ihrans are dicks.
Fucking paladins and clerics.

New Build!

Age: Young. (For the magical bonuses. I'll be transformed 24/7 anyway.)
Well: L-LEWD!

Perversion S: Guess who has a penis! (Question: Can this duplicate Scale S? If so, I need to redo this build.)
Corrupt S: Guess who has fifty penises?!
Drain S
Scale S
Fame A : Mood music is always nice!
Defense A
Strength B

Tool: Instrument, for greater tentacle range.
Outfit: Thematic: Lewd
Pet: Gooey

Missions:

Purify Rogues: Really, they're better off as mana batteries for me, aren't they~?
Stop War: Make love instead!
Fight Crime: I unno, that picture was just super hot.

I'm a giant tentacle monster! I'm big enough and can make enough tentacles to Drain an entire city's worth of girls! With them acting as my mana batteries, I'll soon have enough to be in giant tentacle mode all the time!

Really, isn't it safer if I just hold on to everyone's soul for them?

The elves are arrogant, but when are they not?
And the kobolds are just nuts. Ten pounds of crazy in a five pound bag.

Never got started on this. I would likely quit before getting through the first pdf.

Woops, forgot pic.

Lewd isn't a valid outfit theme. Thematic outfits need to match Rites, not Wells. Perversion S "can" sorta emulate Scale S, but it won't be quite as efficient. You'll only be able to maintain the size long enough for specific interactions before it is lost. In short, Perversion S is very diverse & consequently rather inefficient in terms of mana & maximum strength. It also has the requirement that you have to be aroused by whatever changes you're doing.
>they're better off as mana batteries for me, aren't they~
That will technically stop them... Personally, I wouldn't want to put corrupted magic anywhere in my body, but you're already taking the Lewd Well, so I guess you're fine with the risks. That being said, souls take up space, so you can't collect them indefinitely, using your body as a prison. If you do, things will get out of hand.
>Really, isn't it safer if I just hold on to everyone's soul for them?
If that's your plan, any time you aren't a giant tentacle monster, you're going to be immobilized by your chest.

I was asking about the regular ones. I just replied to the less page because it was the latest and might get seen. Thank you for responding.

The rite limit does seem a bit low too. What was the thought process behind that?

None of these hit my fetishes

Time to piss in this well.

>He isn't aroused by Liches speaking in cheesy eighties slang.

Really like the addon! I'll have to try and make a build for it!

So I'm gonna make a build pretty soon, but one question. If I do the lewd well, I can all the spells up to S rank in one other well, correct? If I choose cute, can I get S rank in scale, and S rank in flexibility too? And the ones that say all I can use too, right?

What is Balance?

Age shouldn't penalize "Magic" in such a harsh way, giving almost no benefit, when physical is such a pitifully small category.

Had fun with this, so thought I'd make another build.

Well: Romance (Guardian)

Magical Rites (16):
>Sol S (3)
>Luna A (3)
>Flare S (3)
>Motion S (4)
>Circa S (3)

Physical Rites (4):
>Mind B (1)
>Reserves S (3)

Tool: Staff (Appearance - Khakkara)
Outfit: Thematic - Flare
Companion: Gooey

Objectives:
>Emergency Rescue
>Rebuild Utopius
>Defeat Kaijus

This YOUNG magical girl is always in her springtime of youth! Desiring to prove her own worth to her newfound companions, she rushes headlong into danger to show how much she wishes to repay the trust they've all put into her, accepting her as one of their own. From appearances alone, her battle-form has the look of one who descended down from the heavens themselves, but to the enemies she faces off against, she's more like a nuclear maiden! With the powers of SOL and FLARE, this magical girl shines on the battlefield and all are drawn inexorably to her like moths to a candle, their MOTION sealed as they are brought towards the light of her purifying flames.

And just like the celestial body she mimics, she is as inviolable and untouchable as the sun itself, receiving protection from harm, both magical and physical in nature, with LUNA and CIRCA. Lastly, should her wrath ever be piqued, she may pluck the steel from the ground and send them raining down from the skies as molten balls of burning slag in a veritable meteor shower!

Her only weakness is her lack of staying power, too soon burnt out and without anything to keep her from harm except her trusty, and slimy, companion as well as her beloved fellow magical girls.

This maiden loves to help out however she can, from mundane rescue efforts to clashing against tyrannically towering terrors, but her current efforts are focused on reclaiming the city of Utopius as she rains down destruction on the maverick militia to return power to the once-rogue ruler of this nation!

>I can all the spells up to S rank in one other well, correct?
No. You can get one S rank that isn't in the Lewd Well.

>What was the process behind that
I hadn't realized that there were going to be over 100 to pick when I put down that number. But there have been builds & they had to make a few hard choices. Mainly I found that I could make a build with that much & liked how you could fully invest in physical Rites.

Try not to fall to corruption

No, not all S rank in one Well. S rank in just one non-Lewd Rite.

Help me with my innocence senpai, how do people get off to that kind of cyoa? I mean, is it genderbend fetish or something along of the lines of coming up with a waifu?

>The rite limit does seem a bit low too. What was the thought process behind that?
I got almost everything I wanted, lacking only a few points.
But not every cyoa is about turning you into God.

Physical is OP as fuck though. Size doesn't matter.

>Young
Going for more utility.
>Hope/Restore
My favorite, plus the ability is a lifesaver when low on reserves.

>Luna C 0
Camouflage for free.
>Love S 4
One of the best rites. Has life radar, telepathy and a powerful finisher.
>Warp A 7
Teleportation is awesome. No sustain cost for stored items means I'll store everything I can think of.
>Life B 9
Barriers & healing are essentials.
>Tempora S 12
Nearly made this my main focus. Even a second is enough to win if your opponent can't react.
>Motion B 14
Telekinesis has amazing utility.
>Shift S 17
Main focus of the build.
>Astra C 17
Helps with mana costs, good for support.
>Mind S 20 clarity tactics skill genius
Boosts all magic, combine with tempora for even better tactics.
>Stamina C 20
Lets me fight as long I have mana left.
>Reserves S 23
Changes mana from a short-term problem to a long-term one. Should be fine as long I don't spend too much on a battle.

>Tome (Warp)
A scroll that is held like a wand. Has my warp rites on it.
>Thematic (Shift)
Boost for my focus. White robes with color lines. The accent color shifts slowly over time and faster while using focus abilities.
>Mini-Dragon (Shift)
Going all the way with my focus. White, with markings that change color.

>Puppets
Get experience on magic combat. Was considering rogues, but no way I'm risking that after the lewd update.
>Utopius
Experience fighting military.
>Save the World
Start investigating while there's still time, procrastinate on this and I'll get dragged into it anyway.

This is more of a mastermind style build, with future sight, mind reading, clarity, dimensional shenanigans and loads of utility. It's suited towards long-term planning, mana management and support outside of combat, but it has a huge amount of escape options and some fighting capability as well.
I'm really squishy, so I'll only fight on my own terms. I'll sense ambushes coming with my radar, telepathy and precog; in case of one, I'll pause, analyze the threat and then camouflage/jump into the mirror world/speed away with temporal/spam warp/shift dimensions/escape using timestop. I can pump my reserves into my barrier, stamina and/or healing if necessary.
When fighting, I'll use my precog and telepathy to read my enemies. I'll attack with items from my pocket dimension & telekinesis, shift everything about the enemies and their attacks and teleport when I can't dodge. The finisher for this build is stopping time and dropping a Lovely Miracle Beam on the opponent while they're frozen.
The first priority will be getting my reserves up, then combat experience. After that it's time to start planning and manipulating the world behind the scenes. First goal: Save the World.

Far weaker then the others for sure. I can just see it now bunch of 8 year old e cups running around. PedoPower Activate!

>Far weaker then
Than.

>Age
Old
>Well
Will. Green Lantern this shit.
>Magical Rites (20 ranks)
Frost B (19)
Life B (17)
Tempora B (15)
Motion S (12)
Arma B (11)
Form C (10)
Blood B (9)
>Physical Rite
Strength A (7)
Mind A (5)
Reserves B (4)
Defense A (1)
Agility (0)
>Tool
Sword
>Outfit
Minimal
>Pet Companion
Navy Pupper
>Missions
Emergency Rescue
Fight Crime
Rebuild Utopius (Magica Gear Solid)

If this is my life now, might as well make the most of it as more-or-less a superhero. Driven by will power, I can overwhelm enemies with the sheer power of my motion ability as well as my actual physical fortitude. At the same time, I can sneak undetected in a disguise and manipulate the bodies of enemies, abilities that lend themselves well to blending in. I can catch unsuspecting evil-doers by surprise and, eventually, undermine the tyrannical rulers of Utopius. Tempora enables strategic thinking on the field and allows for a quick escape should things go FUBAR. I'd have picked Save the World, but I figure I'm getting dragged into that one way or the other. Might as well beef up the resume first.

As for minimal outfit... Nudist Beach mode. Obviously.

>UPDATE
My Utopius strategy in a nutshell
youtube.com/watch?v=j6nW7XvTYn0

So pretty useless then, ok gotcha.

Euphoric
Human
Roadside Inn

summon spirits
command spirit
create ghost
craft soulflask
trap soul
circle of bones
undying servitude
craft soulwell
create greater ghost
souldrinker

bones of the dead
soul well
spirit vessel

Aristocrat clothes

Cassandra
Morgan

primeyst'ma
3 wraiths
2 bestial spirits (1 large, 10 small)
tavern wench
turned huntress

I use the inn as a front to capture people and have the huntress kill them in my hidden rape dungeon to fuel my soulwell and turn them into ghosts for research purposes

Now, let's see where to begin

Well: Lewd
>Yeah, yeah, I'm doing this part out of order. But it does inform where I'm going with my choices.

Body: Young
>Ostensibly, at least. -Way- too curvy to be a human girl, for certain.

Rites:
Fame: C
>As if I wouldn't attract enough attention...
Defense: S
>No. You can't get rid of me that way. You know what you have to do.
Mind: A
Stamina: C
>The mana to stamina conversion mean I can keep going until the mana runs out.
Reserves: S
>The mana won't run out.
Embrace: A
>So I can have just as much fun as I want
Perversion: S
>Lots of uses. Primarily: change my form to match my own ideal
Corrupt: S
>even more increase defense means I'm practically indestructible!
Release: A
>Might as well put them to good use!
Drain: C
>What? I'm perverted, not evil!

Tool
Ampoule
>Tough choice between this and staff. I went with the emergency overcharge as an insurance policy, just in case. It dosen't matter what form the ampoule takes.

Outfit: Minimal
>Not sure what the difference between this one and thematic would be, visually, given the rest of the build. As far as effect is concerned, I have mana to spare, and I don't want to pigeonhole myself... More than I already have.

Familiar: Potato
am underworld native seems appropriate...

Missions:
Help people
>But of course!
Fight Crime
>There are better things to do than rob banks!
Defeat Kaiju:
>Turning big ugly monsters into cute boys or girls is a positive change, right?

See? The Lewd Well isn't bad at all!

...I lied about my lewd build being older. I never though beri would go through with it.

Eh, soul-grabbing doesn't seem useless. You just need enough levels of strength to haul them around, I guess. Or flight, I suppose.

Also no lewd. Magical girls are not for lewd.

Physical is shit when you can stop time and kill a helpless foe or create a gravity well in their chest etc..

Huh. I guess I could reformat the build so I'm a totally immobile human rogue magical girl prison and reform center. Keep their souls, flush them clean with my massive mana reserves, then use shapeshifting to build them new bodies...this could work!

Quick question: How do 'rogue' magical girls even get power? I mean, if they get their power from Joy, Hope, or Benevolence. I can see how the other 3 could get warped, but how about these ones? Or does it not just matter anymore? Would whatever feelings they have just not be connected to how they build up magical power?

Meh, I found it didn't give me enough points to really flesh out a strong but not godly magical girl. Beris cyoas always tend to have too few points and many have no way to gain more points.

Ooh, a drawback system would be really good for this CYOA!

I am working on my first cyoa and don't know shit about formatting. Any problems with this? I was thinking the text might be too large.

Don't sound so excited on Veeky Forums you fucking spaz.

Which is good if you kill them in that frozen time. Saying you have the mana reserves to keep time frozen long enough to ensure a hit and to launch a sufficiently powerful attack. The gravity well works if the target isn't durable enough to survive the cars and ground hitting them.

Magic is more power at a cost of consuming a resource. Physical is consistent and takes no energy. There are also probably enemies for whom magic is highly ineffective, like I'm sure there are enemies who will greatly punish you if you try to get close enough to hit them.

looks okay

Updating my crazy glass cannon build from last thread

Young for the 30% magic bonus
Hope because either this or Will would fit me best, but I like the Hope side of the Rites

T1 Luna (20)
T2 Flare (18)
T1 Warp (17)
T4 Tempora (14)
T4 Shift (11)
T4 Astra (8)
T3 Crysta (5)
T3 Mind (3)
T4 Reserves (0)

Staff for harder hitting magic
Poofy
Copycat

Help People
Slay Phantoms
Save the World

I still love you Beri

Speaking of timestops
Can you move stuff using Motion during timestop?

Lots of S rank magical rites. Flare S is good for a lo of your defense. Circle lets you support yourself & others. Luna lets you hide. And you have a variety of lasers, fireblasts, and TK. You have no concern about running out of ways to attack. Just mana, depending on your emotional state.

It's rare for anyone to actually care about the lower Love ranks. Focusing on Shift, huh? Love will be extremely useful in mirror world, since you can only see people there through windows.

But is charges mana really well to make up for that. If you're fine with A ranks, lewd Rites can really help you keep going

Motion works very well with Form disguises since it's the sort of magic you can do without making a scene of yourself. That's a good plan.

>But is charges mana really well to make up for that. If you're fine with A ranks, lewd Rites can really help you keep going
Man. You're right. Lewd Magical Girls likely have the most power stored at any one time compared to anyone else.

>Age: Young
>Well: Lewd

Is there magic?

It's okay! She's an adult when she's horny!

Challenge posts I actually think are kind of a neat idea but repeating the same challenge is fucking lame.

Pretty good. I'd make the little faction logo slightly brighter though, it's a little dark as is.

ADVENTURE! hands down

One of the factions has a sort of magitech that they use for demonology and summoning.

Going heavy into the Lewd Rites, I see. I intended them more as supplementary, but I suppose you can go all-in with them.
>never thought beri would go through with it
Well, it's a corrupt Well. It's not meant to be pure or cute.

Technically, if you get enough soul-batteries, you could use that extra mana to power a movement ability.

Maybe Joy turns into taking pleasure from hurting your enemies, for example. There's also forbidden Wells that they can get drawn into. They're taking reasonable-enough emotions and turning them toward something worse. It messes with their mental health, too.

>spoiler
Oh, um, thanks!
Yeah, all that stacked damage can do a lot.

Yes, but not inside a stopped zone. For example, you could throw a knife into a time stop bubble & it would get stuck at the edge until the bubble ended.

Yeah, I'm surprised no one build one using it as a mana engine for regular Rites (though that one user did want to become a soul prison).

any plans for drawbacks for more rites etc

Not sure yet.

Text is fine and What he said