Someone said in the United States of Hell thread that this should be Heaven...

Someone said in the United States of Hell thread that this should be Heaven. What are the most heavenly aspects of Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JJPl803LKlY
archive.fo/OmmTx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not being there.

Glorious martyrdom in terrorist attacks.

Different beers as well as italian and scandinavian chicks.

That it's mostly white.

Can confirm one of the good thing about the EU is that Americans aren't there.

rekt

Iceland

Fair play.

>easy booze
>beautiful women
>cheap nature
Or some other combination thereof.

>There are six things with Allah for the martyr. He is forgiven with the first flow of blood (he suffers), he is shown his place in Paradise, he is protected from punishment in the grave, secured from the greatest terror, the crown of dignity is placed upon his head—and its gems are better than the world and what is in it—he is married to seventy two wives among Al-Huril-'Ayn of Paradise, and he may intercede for seventy of his close relatives.

Tame nature.

Reading all those stories about venomous/poisonous animals and stings and bites still kinda reads like it's sci-fi and people living on other planets to me.

I am consistently surprised by the existence of countries between Italy and China.

Ah man, the US thread worked because all the murricans got to bitch about their home states and their neighbours, this is going to go badly.

Nature hasn't been tamed, it's been neutered.
Though you should still be proud of it. People have been in Africa longer than they've been in Europe. Step up your game Africans.

Yeah, I'd agree with this one - pretty much all of Europe's wildlife isn't really dangerous, and almost all wilderness areas are managed to a degree, except in the far north and a bit in Eastern Europe

Can't we have a hell of Europe thread instead. Or even just a hell of the UK. One thing Britain is good at is making fun of itself.

Nice tripdubs

Europeans can just make fun of each others.
And then insult each others.
And before you know it, there's another world war.

>Or even just a hell of the UK.

Birmingham.

It's all in jest. We would not seriously insult man of another ethnicity. Racism is one of the worst things you can have. Racism, Muhammadans and gypsies.

Gypsies are the worst of the three. Bunch of them dug up some of my ISP's cables once and I had no internet for a couple days. One of them died, mind, but the others still escaped.

>the others still escaped.

My Dad always said that not even the devil wanted those bastards.

Lack of really extreme weather - while tornadoes and hurricanes do happen, they're much less frequent than the US or anywhere tropical, and the Med is pretty calm on the whole - not hugely, of course, but more so than the open oceans

>West Country

Shattered pagan stoneworks lie on bleak moors and slumping hills, the lowlands choked with foul fog and brambles. Herds of gaunt, diseased cattle trudge around listlessly, preyed on by ghostly black canines.

>London

A tangle of crumbling marble and brick piled into buildings and arranged with no rhyme or reason, brutalist and gothic architecture colliding head-on, sub-sentient rape-gangs lurking in the smog.

>Newcastle upon Tyne

youtube.com/watch?v=JJPl803LKlY

(skip to 2:15)

Norway's healthcare and prison systems are pretty dope.

It was once a Heaven.

Now it's just a version of Hell in its own way.

Taxes out the ass.
And prisons should be unpleasant.

Trying to be help people to the point where there hurting there own population.

To be fair its been proven prisons such as there's do a far better jib of actually reintegrating criminals into society, and they are far far less likely to commit crime again. I know, citation needed, but its nearly midnight here and I'm tired, google it.

The notion of "if we stick someone in a shitty enough prison and they'll learn they're lesson and not do it again" has been proven to be mostly bunk. ( I know, citations, I might get around to it tomorrow if I check this thread again) and no, of course this doesnt apply to all criminals or criminal cases, I'm talking in general here as it applies to a prison population like that of the United States, where the majority of sentences are for not as bad infractions.

>That it's mostly white.

[Citation Needed]

FPBP

Ok, I'm committing the sin of replying to my own post, but those errors are glaring at me.

>prisons such as there's
*theirs

>far better jib
*job

>they'll learn they're lesson
*their

absolutely capped

Nice boob, user.

Have fun with the brownies bruh.

Bavaria is pretty nice. Lived there while my dad was in the army. Everyone was really friendly and the geography is gorgeous.

>Gypsies dug up my ISP's cables
>Died
Christ, why were they willing to die for some cabling? Why were they after the cabling. Is this some kind of Unknown Armies plot hook?

Scrap copper pays.

Social Democracy. Hate speech laws. EU.

Europe is safe, comfortable, prosperous and just plain better than you at pretty much everything.

>Europe
>>/x/

>Hate speech laws
>restraining freedom of speech is now considered good
Literally hang yourself, that's all you are good for anyways.

I hope OP filed a notice of proposed land use action, because he just got rekt

>Europe
>Safe
>Prosperous
>Restriction of freedom of speech because people can't handle the Bantz
>Good

Good one Sven. Now Go back to Orally servicing your wife's boyfriend, Ahmed.

It's not flawless, but it's definitely good.

>And prisons should be unpleasant.
I don't give a shit what prison is like, I don't intend to ever be in one.
It does me no good to know that someone, somewhere is having a bad time in prison, nor does it do me any harm to know that somewhere, someone is having a okay time in prison. As long as it's not breaking any laws, what goes on inside the walls of a prison does not concern me.

What I do care about is that things like the rate of re-incarceration stays low. That we have generally little crime. And if "comfy" prisons and a focus on rehabilitation and reintegration is the best way to do that, then we should. Because it's the effect that the prison system has on the rest of society that really matters.

The concept of personal freedoms are anathema to most Europeans and Asians

Honestly, having lived in both, it would be easier to find hellish aspects of European countries.

>Spain
Nice weather, and if you go by the stereotype instead of reality, lots of idleness. Even by the reality, lots of nice places to sit and eat and talk with friends and acquaintances.
>Denmark
People are very hospitable when you get to know them. It's quiet and peaceful, except for times a music festival is in town. Even then, pretty quiet compared to the same situation in other countries. People don't seem to mind sex in public places though.

>no remaining natural beauty
>a good thing

> People don't seem to mind sex in public places though.
Explain further

Whenever there's a big event going in a town, go for a walk anywhere in the vicinity and there'll be people fucking in the bushes and barely hiding it. Even if there's not an event, sometimes. People not involved just ignore it, or if they even comment just say something like "oh, they're getting exercise and fresh air" and move on.

I'm no moralfag but it seems kind of degenerate to me.

How the fuck do you equate "not much dangerous wild life" with "no natural beauty"? Are you brain damaged?

>People don't seem to mind sex in public places though
You say that like it's a problem.
Americans are such prudes.

That blacked out Crimea though

>almost all wilderness areas are managed to a degree
So, you can't see real forests because they're "managed". And you can't see any real wildlife aside from songbirds because anything "dangerous" has been killed long ago.

Nature worship needs to stop.

Why is the Crimea not coloured green, and what's that wierd orange thing to the left of Russia?

>lol sexual liberation is good
>lol why are my birth rates dropping
>lol why are women popping pills and offing themselves
>lol why is depression at an all time high
>lol why do men not want to get married or have ambitions
>lol prudes

Hey, dipshit. Get a clue. archive.fo/OmmTx

Where the fuck have you been? That doesn't sound like any of the events/countries I've been to.

this. I live in Italy and everything east is a clueless mystery to me.

Follow the reply chain, you dumb cunt.

>ITS NOT REAL FORESTS
What the fuck am I reading

>itt: triggered burgers and /int/ memes

Czech guns.

Yeah because American media is just known for its integrity and honesty...

>butthurt nazi mad Europe won't let him spread his ideological garbage

Whats wrong with /int/ memes?

Germanic autism will eventually destroy Europe over and over again.

Alright based on what I've seen on /pol/ I have come to believe that Portugal and Poland are the best Yuropoor countries.

Having freedom is just a rhetorical point, no one is really free in modern society. Safety is much more important anyway, especially when you have family.

It's not like harrasment laws are any different, the only difference between American and European laws on free speech is how Americans value free speech at the expense of others whilst europeans don't, you do not have total freedom of speech, far from it.

The Czech Republic is far superior.

Though I'm not really sure if they're considered poor.

Polish is such a beautiful language. I mean look at this. Name one language that comes close to this.
I don't know much about them honestly.

I call this the "final stage of proof: these proofs make me uncomfortable."

Nothing. I wouldn't call them heavenly, though.

Based on what I've seen on /int/, Poortugal is a black sheep of western Europe on every metric and Poland is a slav and angry about Russia and can't into space.

And because I need this for Muh computer.

>best Yuropoor countries.
>Not Germany, France or UK
You're goddam' right

Axunge.

>Based on what I've seen on /int/, Poortugal is a black sheep
?
>Poland is a slav and angry about Russia and can't into space.
Slavs got to Slav, user.
Why would I consider Germany a best when their nationalized autism destroys Europe all the time? The UK is America's dad and that's what's keeping it from reaching the bottom of the barrel to me. Also Farge. That man always looks so delighted and smug.

That is pretty impressive.
Though "fuck" in the English form is such an impressively multipurpose word.

Apparently some of those words aren't exactly the same in comparison to Serbian.

More Portuguese flags.

How do you mean?
That those "fucking"s translate do different specific meanings of "fucking" (copulating, very, etc.)?

Lioe that yes if I'm not mistaken.

> England's green and pleasant land
> Mild weather
> Fertile soil that didn't blow away
> No americans
> History and culture

They're basically orchards but for lumber.

It's a good thing Europe has neither, then.

> Europe
> White

Looks pretty green to me, nigga.

Have you ever been on /int/? Beside Alberto Barbosa, the running joke about Portugal is how badly it compare with its neighbours, often amplified by "clever" alteration on maps etc.

Someone living in the jungle would say the same about European weather. You just don't notice because you're used to it.

Maybe once or twice.

m8 no.
Also European weather is mild and not as extreme as weather in the US or Aus.