Love and Krieg 6: Hot babes edition

Past Stories (Ignore From Krieg with Love)
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Love and Krieg

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ZQ9NiMMe
pastebin.com/Mt1cGGvw
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/50620632/
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/50794296/
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/50881479/
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/50973859/
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/51070350/
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/51228215/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Leeewd

Current Love and Krieg pastebin, updated as of BA's last update.

pastebin.com/ZQ9NiMMe

bumpsky

Bump

I decided to try something. What is the only group not paired with a krieger yet? I think you know~

You are Thump and today is a Good Day. It is a Good Day because you are serving the Emperor! That is what your commisah says and she should know because she got the big hat. Bone'heads also got a big hat and they know whats what so she must also. Dat is how you fink it goes at least.

Now to be truey you think this Good Day could be a bit Gooder because you are with the Kriegs.

Your buddy back in the other place said he felt sad for you, having to be stuck with the "Sticks in the mud!" but while this place is awfully muddy you haven't seen a single stick? Ciggy always said the oddest things. You worried about him cause he is not smart like you are.

The Kriegs are odd, for one thing they all don't like there faces. You thought they lost them but the commisah assured you its under those black things they are normal. She even had them take off the masks just to assure you, it can be easy to forget things, thats why you put a sticker on shotty because you know its yours cause the sticker is there.

They put it on right away, you guess they love Candy day since they dress up so early. That's pretty cool you like candy day too. You wish you had a mask but they aren't your size.

The real problem is that they make you walk around these little cracks in the wall and they are awfully small and you dont like small. Small things break and then the commissah will say "why did you do that thump, now i have to call your ma" and then ma will vox back and you will have to go to the corner and it is the worst ever.

Ciggy used to tell you to just take a deep breath and close your eyes till the small was over but this isnt the shaky small that goes away so you had to get clever. So you asked the commissah and she assigned you PERSONAL GOALS

What is a PERSONAL GOAL? It is a thing you do while no one yells at ya, when you are done with the goal you have done a GOOD THING.

Your goal is to FIND A BUDDY since there isnt a bone'ead here to know whats what. Last time your buddy was Ciggy but Ciggy said he'd rather die then serve with the krieg. Den Ciggy died. Ciggy was really good at PERSONAL GOALS but that might have not been a GOOD THING.

So you have to go find a buddy. The commissah is no good because she is busy. So currently you are braving the small to find buddies.

The small is as usual too tiny, it shakes when you move and gets your head all brown and reminds you of the bad stuff. But the Kriegs like it and one has to be your buddy so you take a deep breath and do your best to pretend your eyes are closed. But you got to see where you are going so you secretly keep them open. If you don't tell you then you'll never know. You are sneaky.

You see Fifteehate at her post. She has a longer number but that is all you can remenber. You remenber her because when they took the masks out she had eyes that looked like the up and you miss the up, all you got is the brown ground that spills in your eyes when you look too hard now. You think she sees you but she hasn't moved. You think she is playing the "Stay Still" game Ciggy talked about.

You haven't played it in awhile so you join her, sitting down near her and doing your best to not move. You aren't very good though, you like more room when you do nothing.

"Auxilia Alpha" Fifteehate eventually starts, "State your reason for your post."

You nod and look for the Bone'Ead to do the real talkin... but there isn't one around. Oh that's right, you are looking for a Buddy to do that.

"Why are you here?" Fifteehate eventually translates for you. She's good at that.

"To listen to you." You smile an give her a thumbs ups to show her how nice you are.

"Oh." She states and goes back to the Stay Still game. You do too.

You got a good buddy.

moar

>Maybe later. I need to get good ideas. I just thought it would help keep us up before the writeanons arrive if we had some content to discuss.

Ogryn are hard to write because there is a fine line between "stylistic writing" and "Hard to imagine". At what point am I just being patronizing?

And what fuckin loon let a Ogryn do TRENCH WARFARE. This is child abuse.

give ogryn special curved carapace. When he crouches and joins the armour together, he is giant ball. Roll giant battle thru trenches. Battle won!

That would be fucking cool, Orgyn droidikas that smash shit.
What about Bob?
U-unnf.

>Your goal is to FIND A BUDDY since there isnt a bone'ead here to know whats what. Last time your buddy was Ciggy but Ciggy said he'd rather die then serve with the krieg. Den Ciggy died. Ciggy was really good at PERSONAL GOALS but that might have not been a GOOD THING.

Welp, that tears it, welcome to the Krieg Reading/Writing circle.

So a special Bullgryn? Probbably not Kosher Mechanicus though. I can however have him assigned two shields and told to run down the line and make him crush the armies like that.

I can't just write Bob. His story is already done. He got to be in a inquisitor group cause of how loyal he is.

Thump's loyalty is also without question but he's not a Bone'Ead whose committed great deads. He's just a quiet Ogryn who got misfiled into the one place Ogryns are never assigned.

Now we get to see how Kriegers deal with someone who you can't just glare away. .

if we were to deck him out i'd want a shield/blade. Something to defend/rend, like the hunters from halo for example. I dunno. I can see him teaching maybe the girlkrieg that a personal goal of throwing away their lives when not really necessary may not be a good thing.

A Krieg girl learning about the survival means to fight another day, while behind the shield of an Ogryn? I wouldn't mind this, or we can have an Ogryn making the entire regiment a bit happier by making friends with everyone when he isn't crushing the enemy. Becomes the friend mascot the Kreigers never had and DIDN'T have to kill and they protect him like they would protect a super heavy tank for the mechanicum...and the Ogryn pays them back for it.

I don't see why the mechanicum wouldn't just strap special trench armor for an ogryn, seeing as they have the spare time for someone to try and make it anyways, they could have a surplus of the stuff since orgyn are typically not given this duty. But I can see some modified penal legion orgyn having rolling spikes and just being told to charge the enemy, kinda like the S&M sisters of battle.
Its a good thing, embrace it.

Religious reasons. Remenber 40k is the universe where cunning and initiative are just means to die horribly. Like that utopia planet where Panacea was invented that Nurgle blew up to prove a point.

Normally the fact the Mechanicum are so exact would not be a problem, if this was Ogryn and Catachan he'd already have the armor and it would have rude wards spray painted on it that he's been told were litanies.

But Krieg don't have that kindof ambition, drive against other groups and more importantly, Ogryn's are famously claustrophobic.

So Trenchgear for a Ogryn doesnt exist because no Ogryn is intentionally assigned there. They are just a casualty of the administratium's paper war.

I plan to have the Ogryn engage in plenty of Rip and Tear when needed so badassery should happen, but Drodika, while awesome, aren't a pattern armor I can envision being given to a Ogryn.

Thud's not special so he doesn't get special things. The only really unique thing about him is he can tell all the Kriegs apart

I keep hitting update, but there's nothing new on my screen, send help.

you need to put more faith in your prayers to the machine spirit

The writefags have abandoned us! ALL IS LOST! RETREAT!

I write you fresh Ogryn fluff and this is the thanks I get user for shame.

Also for the trip remenber that user who said he was going to writefag so he wouldnt have to deal with forgetting about taking it off all the time?

That was me, and then i wrote the ogryn thing.

He turned to face her, and the Medicae replied "of course Sir."

Well now he was committed, but he wasn't quite sure how to broach the topic. Rochas didn't want to just blurt out 'do you think it's my fault the men in my squad died'. He may get an answer if he did, but it probably wouldn't be the answer he was looking for, and he didn't think that was the right way to go about this. Rather than just ask he'd need to establish some points of reference before he did so she would understand. He mulled over how to start for a bit before asking "Medicae were you ever in a command position? Have you ever given orders?"

She stopped to think for a moment before responding "My position as Quartermaster was outside the standard chain of command, but it was a position of importance. In seeing to my duties i had the authority to override a Watchmaster if necessary.
However with the exception of matters of supply and troop disposition it was not my place to give orders. The only times i provided orders in combat was when i required assistance to preform my duties, or if the Watchmaster had been slain and it was necessary that i fulfill his duties temporarily until a new Watchmaster could be assigned to the squad."

"So you have given orders in battle then?" He asked

"Affirmative" the Medicae replied. "On three occasions it became necessary for me to assume command of a squad during an engagement."

"And did anyone ever die while following your orders?" Rochas asked

"Yes" she said.

He paused and waited, but it seemed she didn't intend to elaborate, so he continued asking his questions. "Do you ever think of them? Ever feel...responsible?"

"I do not often spend time thinking of previous battles" she said. "Please elaborate on what you mean by responsible."

"Do you ever feel guilty?" He asked.

"Why would I?" She said "I did not fail in my duty or fall to cowardice. I obeyed my orders, and was able to achieve the objective. Why would i feel guilty?"

I read this, Batavi. Before you deleted it, and anyone else saw it, I read this.

Peace brothers, we live still.

Medicae, professional hugger pastebin: pastebin.com/ZQ9NiMMe

Cog and Krieg Pastebin: pastebin.com/Mt1cGGvw
Currently up to date from last thread autosage. (There was quite a bit at the end near the post limit.)
First thread
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/50620632/

Second thread
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/50794296/

Third thread
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/50881479/

Fourth Thread
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/50973859/

Fifth Thread
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/51070350/

And this makes six. Wew lad.

We can delete posts? Waaaaaaaaat? I thought Veeky Forums was forever unless a mod or janitor removed it.

you have to wait five minutes before you can delete a post, then you have a window. It's under the same option as hiding the thread.

There is a short window, which i am eternally grateful for every time i post something and then realize i missed a small typo even after giving it a once over before hitting the button.

what'd he say?

Aw that's grand. I swear I'm not a newfag. I've been here all summer etc. etc.

Eheh. This could get awkward. I doubt very much Medicae and he share the same mentality about the loss of allies. It is an issue I am...not looking forward to struggling with in my own story.

At the end of the day, a realistic depiction of the Krieg involves coming to grips with the dangerous sociopathy they exhibit toward their fellow man, including people they should cherish and protect, like squadmates.

How are you supposed to form a relationship with that? With something trained from birth to feel nothing for anyone? Place no value upon anyone except in the context of their value to the mission?

It was part of the underlying absurdity of the first Love and Krieg, and currently I see only one way to get around it. I'm very interested to see how Batavi handles it.

Same as his other post. Probably with an insignificant typo I didn't catch.

He was beginning to think that perhaps this wasn't a very good idea. She didn't seem to be grasping what he was trying to get at, which made sense actually now that he thought about it. After all on Krieg they were 'born to die for the Emperor'. Now that he thought about it for a Krieger having one of the men in your unit die probably wasn't a tragedy, it was just part of life. At worst it might be an inconvenience, as that would leave you a man short until you got a replacement. Did they even mourn the dead? Why would they, when the purpose of their existence was to martyr themselves? Throne, they probably celebrated. 'Hey did you hear about 408? He's with the Emperor now, lucky git.'

Apparently he'd been thinking to long. He was pulled from his thoughts by the sound of the Krieger's voice. "Sir, what is the purpose of this line of inquiry? I do not understand why you are asking me these questions."

"Because i do" He said sharply without thinking, and then realized after it came out that what he had said probably made no sense to her, so he explained. "Because i do. Feel guilty that is. About the men who died under my command. Their deaths were my fault. I failed them." Well there it was. It was out in the open now, he couldn't take it back. She'd probably hate him now. He slumped down and rested his head in his hands.

The room was quiet, and then she spoke. "I do not understand. This assertion is not consistent with my observations."

"I failed them and they are dead" He said. "What's there to understand?"

"Did you disobey your orders?" the Krieger asked

"No" He said

"Did you not carry out your duties as sergeant?" She asked

"Well no, i wasn't derelict in the fulfillment of my duties" Rochas replied.

"Did you exhibit cowardice?" The Medicae said.

"No!" He said forcefully, angry that she would even ask him that. "No i did not."

Good work dude, ignore this cowardly guardsmanhe will be dealt with.

Krieger Wisdom: subtle, but it's there.

"Then i do not understand how you have failed" She said. "During my time in your squad i have observed you to be a devout and skilled servant of the Emperor. You exhibit good judgement, are effective in maintaining the moral of your men, and fight well. I have never seen you display cowardice or weakness in the face of the enemy. I consider you an exemplary soldier. "

"Soldiers die in war. This is not a surprise or a tragedy, it is an inevitability. We are sworn to fight, and die, in the Emperor's service. That men under your command have died does not mean you have failed. If you had failed then you would have been tried and punished for your failure. This has not happened, therefore your commanding officers do not consider you to have failed. You carried out your duty as a servant of the Emperor, and your men did the same. If this duty demanded their lives, then they are blessed to have died in His name, and have joined the ranks of the honored dead basking in the Emperor's glory by His side."

He blinked at her, and then he blinked again. Whatever he had been going to say had been knocked out of his head. He hadn't expected that, and it had twisted him up a bit inside. When she had started out he had felt a warmth growing in his chest as she spoke well of him, but her callous attitude towards his men's deaths had hit him like a punch to the gut and killed the warmth in his breast. He probably would have been angry at her if it wasn't for that sermon at the end. He couldn't really think of anything else to call that last bit. It felt like being in church almost, as passion bled into the Medicae's voice when she talked about the reward awaiting a faithful servant of the Emperor. The reward she wholeheartedly believed his men had earned. It was hard to argue with that, and hearing the passion and faith in her voice break through her usual monotone had derailed his indignation. Blunt and callous she may have been, but she was also sincere.

Are las/flamer combi-weapons canon?

I was worried that Medicae would go too far there.

Page 8? fuck that nonsense.

Die for the Emperor or die trying.

Even in death I still bump

Bumparooni

So it occurs to me that despite the famous fatalism and disregard for life of the Kriegers, I've never seen a piece of fluff where they outright kamikaze an enemy position. Plenty of "almost suicidal" advances, but no outright suicide attacks that I can think of.

That literally happened in Love and Krieg 2, early in the story. They suicide rushed meltabombs at a Tau position. Many of them died terribly.

In Dead Men Walking a grenadier loads a truck full of explosives and kamikazes a power plant believed to be vital to the necron's operations.

Kriegers are fatalistic but they "usually" spend lives in a manner that is efficient for the objective.

Simply dying and not accomplishing the mission is a failure to the Emperor after all.

To simply die for the emperor is to waste his currency.

A death in service of the emperor only exists if the death WAS in service.

AKA if a krieg immediatly dies then they are useless, so they avoid the complete decimation of there regiments by the selective sacrifices of plattons.

Krieg are suicidal in that they actually DO the stupid things command tells them too. They are eager for death but with such fanaticism the way they die must be particular.

Its like Lieutenant Dan. Hes supposed to die in battle. Thats the whole thing, he cant just off himself.

He who died for the Emperor did not die in vain.
He who died in vain, did not die for the Emperor.

Basically yeah.

They are fine if there job is to hold a position to prevent any ships escaping from Exterminatus. They wont even mind if the planet they are on gets hit with it because the Inquisition holds the will of the emperor and if the Emperor chooses them to sacrfice themselves at that moment they should be so lucky.

But if a Ork attacks and they decide to bumrush it and die they just made things harder for everyone, harder for the Emperor. And thus have wasted there lives, the planets lives, and there very existence.

Also they are assigned a commissar specifically to reel them back. Hence Commissah Bighat's job is mostly to make sure the Ogryn stays out of trouble.

Namefag pls

Hey, the guy's writing us Ogryn & Krieg. He's allowed to namefag.

For proof there is the (You) of me quoting my own story.

Even then I wouldnt if it wasnt that its easier then me toggling this when i go comment on the quest I do.

So you are gonna write more, Ethan?

Gonna try! Wasn't really thinking about doing it daily but given im between jobs I suppose I can.

Archived!

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/51228215/

page 8? naw naw

Rochas...why are you asking the pretty krieg girl about emotions, when you haven't put her in a happy mating press?

There sure are a lot of mating press fans in this thread, it seems to get mentioned at least once each time we have a new one.

It is the optimal position to hold hands while looking in her eyes so it is clearly the best to achieve maximum comfort and pregnancy...if she can even have kids. If she can though it just means she found the optimum mate for the Emperor and Rochas will do EVERYTHING in his power to make sure he doesn't disappoint. Which should be pretty easy with the authority he will have soon. Plus its sexy as shit. Though I am curious as to what she will prefer after Rochas breaks down the "barriers".

Update?

bump from 9

Hoping for a Bavari update? Too bad Ogryn time.

Thud sat in his space thinking. It wasn't always easy but someones gotta do it and the Commissah was getting tired. You think the small is getting to her too, or maybe its how bad she is at the stay still game. You can sympathize when you first played you lost and were devastated for hours.

However now that shes so tired its up to you to put the good thinks to use because no one else can do the thinks like dat. You kinda feel bad for the krieg they arent smart like you are they dont do the think stuff they just listen to the boss they dont got, what did the nice men in white call it?

inishiv you fink, dey dont got the inishiv to do their own thinks all by themselves. but dats okay because Buddies are a team. Ciggy told you which spots were the comfiest to lie down on and you helped him reach the sugar on the high shelf.

So now that you are the smart one around here you got to do the things ciggy would do. you guess dat means Fifteehate has to reach the high shelves. Thats bad cause you don't really think she can reach. She's tiny like small mopy birdy.

You get up from your thinking rock with your plan. What you got to do is find Fifteehate and tell her to think of something for you to do. Dat way you will know what to do and she will get some inishiv of your own. its a good plan and your glad its yours.

You walk passin by sixsomethinelse you cant remenber all the name but you know its the one with the scar on her nose because she tilts her head like dis and your buddy tilts it like dat. They are completely different but its hard to member her name. you gunna try to get it eventually do

Is important to have PERSONAL GOALS like dis because it makes you forget things like how hard it is to breathe in this smallness.

Oh shoot you remenbered.

Fuck yeah, GO THUD!

Da best inishiv to find Fifteehate would be to ask Sixsomethinelse where she is. Dis is called "dierections" and it is one of the big steps in knowing what's what. You know dey are because Ciggy told you so and Ciggy always knew what was what, like why da bad marines wore all da spikes. "Cause they whiny itches" he said.

Dat makes sense because if you had itches youd use a spikey thing too. but all da spikes really did was may your hand hurt when you squeezed the skulls down. dey werent smart

You head over to Sixsomethinelse and she before you say anything holds a finger up. Dat means shush its another of Ciggy's techniques. The shush game is when someone puts their finger up and you walk softly like the orcs do. you aren't very good but you are trying.

Wow Ciggy must have been really popular so many people use his ideas. You are proud of your buddy.

You wait a long time for Sixsomethingelse who is performing the tech hug the reddies normally do on da artillery in dis case a heavy flamer. Den you lose count and so you wait more.

you go to about 3 long times before Sixsomethinelse breaks the shush game. "Explain your obtrusion."

You blink. "Ex... plain?"

Da big gun lady sighs. "Why are you here?"

You nod, leave it to Kriegers to waste time saying nonsense. "I am looking for Fifteehate."

She blinks, tilting her head like dis like she does when you say somethin too smart for dem. "She's my Buddy, I got to look out for her." You explain.

"Why? Did the commissar order you to." Sixsomethinelse tilts her head further. "She's a line solider why would the Commissar order a auxillaria to a nonessential unit."

"CommiSAH" You correct her. "An because if I dont den the emperor got to and hes busy cause he gots all sorts to watch out for."

You can tell Sixsomethinelse is suprised because her breath sound took longer then before. But you don't get why... you gotta remenber to ask Fifteehate when you see her.

Six points you to a tunnel an off you go.

That's all i have for today.

good stuff

10/10 would tell Thud about the rabbits.

Here ya go, vibrating honk girl:
500 meters.

Miria saw some of the organisms on the periphery of the auspex returns were fading from the screen.

+Fleeing.+

400 meters.

"The pod may have been picked up by an ork vehicle." Said Alpha. "This could be an ambush, watch external cameras. Bring all guns to bear, we fire as soon as we are certain it is not an Imperial craft."

"Roger." Chorused the crew.

300 meters.

The tank completed orienting itself toward the mist shrouded treeline before them. Miria could see small animals leaping from their burrows and bounding over bushes, disappearing into the foliage behind them. The vibrations in the ground became stronger, making her teeth chatter until she bit down hard.

200 meters.

Miria could see flyers, bird or insect analogues taking off from some of the trees in front of them.

301's spirit was casting its scanners as far forward as it possibly could. There should have been some return aside from the approaching beacon's maddening beeping, some metallic signature, some radar displacement.

+Where is it?!+

100 meters.

Delta's hands tightened on the grips of the main gun turret controls, thumb poised over the firing stud. Miria held her breath, inner eyes frantically searching the sensorium feeds, seeing nothing. 301 was beside itself. No trees parted, no lumbering ork trukk with the pod lashed to its bed burst through the foliage. Silhouette recognition algorithms flashed before her mind's eye as the tank desperately searched for a threat in the trees, the way the light fell on a rock, the shape of a bush, nothing.

0 meters.

The vibrations stopped. The savior pod signal was now directly on top of them.

Everyone held for a strangled moment, watching the scanner reading, with the yellow blip of the pod beacon flash demurely superimposed over the icon of their tank. Miria heard Alpha inhale. "Navigator get me-"

Miria saw the gray tower, just a little more than a kilometer away. She heard the rasping voice of Magos Xenologis Heverian, saw his transplanted tyranid skull wreathed in steam. "Only ten percent of a hive's internal volume is visible from the surface."

Miria screamed. "ITS BENEATH US!"

The crew reacted instantly. Alpha kicked the back of the driver's seat hard with his boot, and Beta slammed both drive levers forward. 301 moved like the Omnissiah himself had struck it, practically lifting off the ground. No wait, they WERE being lifted off the ground.

The patch of forest they had been resting at a moment before was bowing upward, and the Russ was sliding forward down the face of the newly formed hill. Miria watched through the rear cameras as the bulging earth erupted like a miniature volcano. Earth and grass, underbrush and small plants flew everywhere, peppering the hull with light thuds and a few heavier impacts of rocks.

A shape moved behind the cloud of dust, long and tubular, it twisted and undulated, uncoiling from the earth like a giant snake. It's body was easily six meters wide, length unknown, but getting longer with each moment.

The savior pod beacon was emanating from it.

Beta threw one of the treads into reverse, turning the tank as it slid through the dirt and dust. The moss and grass covered earth, slick with rain, prolonged their skid by several meters, with the tank coming to rest perpendicular to the eruption, brought to a halt by a thudding impact with one of the tree analogues.

Only then did Miria have the presence of mind to stop screaming.

The impact of the tree sent Delta's first shot high, bass hum of the twin lascannons rattling the turret cowling and making the crew compartment reek of ozone even through the filters of Miria's mask.

Superheated dust glowed white hot as the coherent light cut through the swirling mass, scything the cloud in half.

The creature recoiled as the beam passed over it, the noise it made fell somewhere between the whine of a jet engine and the drone of a cloud of cropkiller bugs. The entire dust cloud oscillated like ripples on a pond, before it lunged from the smoke. Two of the lenses on the external cameras cracked as the wail continued.

Its maw was an enormous hardened beak, serrated and overlapping a secondary horizontal inner beak. Four thick eyestalks protruded like an x from the corners of its head. It had scales, stark white, indicating a primarily subterranean existence. The air near the surface of its skin rippled like heat was coming off its body, but Miria knew almost immediately it was distortion from its body vibrating.

She slapped the contacts on the mask strap into place, and felt the eerie sensation of being submerged in water again.

+Liquefaction cavitation as a digging method. Completely novel, its caloric needs must be enormous.+

"Reverse full." Miria heard Alpha say, and 301 lunged backward out of the way as the creature slammed into the tree they had been resting against a moment before, presenting the long axis of its body to the Russ' guns.

Gamma and Delta opened up a second after. The navigator's beam melted a concave trough in the top of its body a half a meter deep. Scales burst as the superheated silicates within them fractured and cracked, flesh and fat melted and bubbled away, bursting into flame and runneling down its back. Delta's twin beams neatly punched a hole clean through the cranium behind its upper pair of eyestalks, where the brain would have been on any sensible creature. It roared again, ripping the tree it had bit onto in lieu of the tank from the earth and snapping it in half in its jaws.

"Poor effect on target. Advise." Delta queried.

"Driver continue reverse. Gunners continue striking head, it will be blind or crippled eventually." Said Alpha.

+It is a vertebrate, perhaps an ophidian analogue, but the radial symmetry suggests a centrally located nervous system, which further suggests its spine is located in the center of its body, rather than on top. Proximity to inflexible bone tissue would adversely affect its cavitation vibrations on the surface of its skin when it burrows through the earth.+

Miria sat up. "Aim center mass, you will paralyze it."

Alpha turned to look at her, holding her gaze for a moment. Miria saw for the first time how brightly blue his eyes were through the lenses of his filter mask. His pupils had shrunk to pinpricks, leaving only a deep sea of blue, held back by narrow glass circles.

The beast roared again, cracking the Auspex display at the navigation station.

"Do it." Alpha said.

301 was lifted off the ground and thrown sideways as 30 metric tons of tail slammed into the tank's side. NBC klaxons began screaming as the atmospheric seals failed. Miria was thrown from her chair and struck the heat sink, saved from a cracked skull only by her helmet. Alpha's mask was smashed against the viewport of the turret, only Delta managed to keep himself in position. Gamma and Beta became a tangled mass of limbs, squished into the top corner of the driver's compartment as the tank landed on its side.

Delta desperately cranked the turret controls, trying to excavate his gun from the mud it had become submerged in. The Wurm reared up on the stricken vehicle, beak glistening in the rain, apparently assessing the helplessness of its strange prey. After a moment it came to a decision, and its maw dislocated, widening to the diameter of its entire body, gullet distending and closing in.

+It intends to eat us.+

Fire exploded before its open mouth, burning shards of white phosphorus stabbing deep into its exposed esophagus, burrowing and sinking in as the 4000 degree heat liquefied the flesh around them. streamers of smoke coiled from its mouthparts as the beast recoiled in agony, falling on its back, screeching.

"Gael is helping."

You did good Gael

Yay. Gael is awesome,
Now Gael, use your amazing Servitor powers to roll the tank back onto its tracks.
Y'know what? Screw the war, Gale can cover for us, lets go to whatever this planet calls a beech.
I love Gael.

....I swear, if she fucks the servitor......

Gael is helping

+1

Well...coggys get lonely on occasion. And its not unheard of.

Page 10 bump

I liek dis.

While I personally do have a cyborg fetish ever since playing Deus Ex as a kid, I am mindful that many do not share in that paraphilia. Smut I write tends toward the vanilla and the heartwarming.

Also Gael had no idea what his genitals were for when he still had them, much less now.

Gael is helping

He had no idea what they were for? How old was he when he was made into a servitor?

It's not that he was young. It's that he was a Krieger.

bump

Bump

bump

It worries me how much of this thread is bumps. Do we not have anything to talk about without someone updating?

Of course nobody is talking, it's a thread by and for Kriegers

Are you implying kriegers, when they arent spending there times dieing amongs themselves, sulk over their lack of a quirky and optimistic husbando to cherish them like in the stories?

>somewhere out there, in the grim darkness of the future, a krieger girl sits in a trench wishing for a husbando like in the stories she read on a techpriest's dataslate that one time

Staring to wonder if this should be a story.... either way, I am 100% okay with this idea.

>/r9Krieg/

A Kreig story thread where we write kreig stories to wait for Kreig stories.

Thats kind of the way the thread has been from the beginning. The writefag shows up and drops a post or two, or more sometimes when he can find the time, and then we all just kinda bump and wait. At least now we have a few other brave souls who have also taken to writing for us, so theoretically there should be more content over all. Personally i feel kinda bad for the writefag sometimes. Half the time he posts and then no one says anything about it. They just bump. If it was me i would want to hear more of what people were thinking, or to see speculation or something. Personally i think it must be a hard thing, to put in all that effort and get so little feedback.

If I had any measure of talent, I would try my hand at one of the following:
>Krieger student enrolled at Warhammer High, because why should L&K be the only Veeky Forums classic to be revisited?
>That time a Kreiger encountered a Culexus Assassin - the dead-inside meets the soulless. Guaranteed lack of wacky hijinks.
>A duel between a Kreiger sniper and an Ork Weirdboy - hijinks ensue.

But I couldn't write my way out of a paper bag, so I'll just daydream instead.

"
As the night winded down and the other sisters left, me and Krieger Female Model 68b #6345 settled down to bed. We were both too tired to do anything but look into each others eyes and grin.
But I think, that was enough for both of us."

Unit 632-88c blinked, watching the dataslate flicker off. Nonsense.

The unit looked around her, the thick gash in the earth that was her most recent garrison awash in the smog of artillery battered the solider's air filltration units. The krieger nodded, this was how the world worked.

So why did it make her feel off... Pondering the possibilities the krieger drew her laspistol and shot the slate. The broken wires sputtering sparks but not the wail of dying daemons.

So conclusion was false. Annoying. And 88c just destroyed administratium property for no reason. Regrettable.

Krieger pondered the slate, why would it be so effective on altering moral if it was not heretical. Perplexing.

Furthermore if it was not heretical then it could be efficent in bolstering moral. Repairs were needed.

The Krieger grabbed the slate, rushing off to find the techpriest, they will know what to do.

He got a shedload of feedback and encouragement at the start and the quality of his posts has improved big-time as a result. His main issue was actually proofreading and formatting and he's definitely gotten a better handle on that. Maybe still not perfect, but fuck it, someone'll clean it up for the pastebin and 1d4chan page. Might even do it myself. He seems to be more confident now, more assured and the presence and feedback of the other writefags seems to help as well.
Besides, look where we are. Most of the feedback he could reasonably expect to get would be negative, regardless of whether he's any good or not. The fact there's very little is bloody astounding and speaks well of his abilities.

If the writefags see this - lads, you're doing a fucking stellar job. Please don't think your work isn't appreciated.

If context is not clear this is a "Krieger reads kriegfic" Fic, not Ogryn and Krieg.

I can continue both, but it get confusing as hell i think

Context was clear. I read it before I saw it was you, desu. There's enough of a stylistic difference in the writing that the two would be distinct, but you could always do a greentext title at the start or something to clear up potential confusion if you're still concerned.

>Desu
Must have missed the part where we have wordfilters here.

Fair, i just forgot to quote what I was responding too. I'll probbably keep that up when i continue either. So ogry will be tagged witht he last one so people can just find the bottom post, and link up to the top that way.

"Hmmmm. The engiseer peered at the dataslate, mechadendrites surrounding the machine. "It appears to be repairable, but it has been hit by a las round in close range." The seer turned towards 88, unblinking red eyes attempting to peer through the gas mask and uncover the Krieger's guilt.

Impossible, krieger minds are built like steel traps, lonely, cold, steel traps. You look away, "I encountered it already damaged." Deceitful.

The engiseer eventually turned away. "Well I will have it fixed by the end of the 3rd ration. Continue duties."

You nod and salute the engiseer. He originally stated his name but given 01001110011001010111001001100100 was inefficient to speak you decided to refer to him by title.

You bound off, pondering the oddity of the slate's data, particularly one incident, in which the Male unit touched the top of the female solider's scalp. Data implies that this was... pleasurable. You don't understand the term, or its association to the action.

You crouch down to avoid sniper firer, briefly unclasping your helmet to administer a self headpat. patting your red hair before hastily reapplying the helm. Nothing. Disappointment.

You ponder, perhaps it needs to be received from another, similar to the medals of sufficiency that Krieg can receive post humorously. You were always jealous of those lucky few who got buried with the marked spent lasrifle charges, they got to be special.

You look around, noting a catachan solider nearby, the man sitting and watching the Lho-stick smoke rise. Lho are a inefficient substance deemed useless by Krieg command but you derive... interest in the act on a cosmetic sense. The smoke reminds you of Krieg itself, or rather, your presence off it. It's not a unpleasant thought.

The man however, was, as he scowls at you and initates Rude Gesture #342-B from the Imperial Infantryman's Uplifting Primer. Irritating.

You certainly will never let HIM perform congratulatory scalp touches on YOU. Pout.