Tfw the crypto ride is coming towards the peak and you havent made enough money yet

>tfw the crypto ride is coming towards the peak and you havent made enough money yet

>he thinks this is the peak

You boomers will never learn will you?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but a LOT of normies are not just "getting" into this, they ARE in it. You'd know if you actually went outside.

us autists will show you what it means to hold

crypto is nowhere near its peak dude. blockchain technology potential is just finally starting to catch on. the market has much more expansion room left

you cannot cash out anyway

I thought 1000 was the peak. Then 1800. Then 3800. Then 4600. Then 7000. Then 10000. Then 12000. And on and on. I'm finally accepting the fact that we are nowhere near the peak. We'll see 100k in 2018. 2019? Who knows. Strap in.

So?

You guys have no idea what peak is.

Until normies start holding link you haven't reached a fucking peak.

Until jamal in south side chicago is investing in REQ YOU HAVE NOT HIT PICK.

>more people adopting crpyto is a bad thing

Nice job exposing yourself kike

If we're already operating under that logic, co-workers of mine have been talking about ripple after its rise to a dollar. Really makes you think.

we're nowhere near the peak.

i hate people like you. seriously get the fuck off this board. i you havent made enough money yet you are the fucking normie. all you had to do was park 5k somewhere a year ago. more people coming in is a GOOD thing stop being a retard. this place is infested with fomoed brain idiots like this now

>fomoed brain idiots
That would be you newfag, considering you dont know what FOMO means.

It is. Less opportunity to make money.

what is your area of work and how old are you?

I want you to go to a clothing store and ask the clerks if they are tracking REQ prices.

Holy fuck you guys are retarded or part of the new wave of retards that have flooded crypto this month.

Go look on snapchat aka normie central they have a fucking story covering bitcoin with a bunch of normies talking about it and investing. it’s the most cringe shit I’ve seen in a while

I think this is near the peak I see one more fomo rally smashing through 20k so I haven’t completely cashed out yet but if you honestly think we aren’t in a bubble right now you’re completely retarded.

Always remember to sell into strength if you want to stand a chance to sell near the top. if you sell into weakness when stuff starts dipping as Christmas gets nearer you’ll only lose money

Furniture store, 23. I work as a salesperson, and both the other sales people and the guys in the back doing the labor work talk of crypto often.

Its nowhere near is peek. Less than 1% of the worlds money is involved in crypto. And the normies who are talking crypto probably aren't actually buying it, they are just starting to become aware that it even exists. And they know nothing about the Altcoins where the real gains are at right now.

lol nobody you replied to claimed we weren't in a bubble. i think you might be the retarded one.

Are you fucking retarded or what?

He's right. New people coming in has diminishing returns.

>more money coming into crypto
>less opportunity
I guess by your logic the only way to make money is to create your own blockchain and never let anyone spend money on it. 100% profits amirite

Ah yes, the everflowing money that is made in stocks cause everyone is in it. Surely diminishing returns doesnt exist.

This is not anywhere near the peak, stfu. When it peaks, it will peak so hard you will know.

>I will predict the peak!
Good luck lad