Joan of Ark and biz-classic

Should be a couple and have the first crypto baby.

All aboard the Ark

Stop. Just stop. This coin has been "mooning" for the last two months. You're not going to make it. Even Bitcoin would have been a better investment

this joan of ark shit is cringe af

ARK devs revealed themselves to be a bunch of shambling meth-heads. Ark is dead, move on

why are you so jealous?

bitcoin is dead.

You stupid kike. Pic related

i bought at ico. be honest and compare btc with ark since then. not random 3 months.

corefaggot spotted

Just imagine if you bought Btc at ico, or eth, or any coin that's not complete shit. Yeah. Now stop spamming because no one is buying, obviously

>BTC
>ICO
nigger are you fucking retarded ?
>ETH
>network gets buttfucked by cats
topkek

but i didn't. I did buy Ark at ico though and so I can compare it with btc since then.

If you want to take a timeframe out of your ass to compare the coins, its still dumb as fuck. Compare Ark since its inception with the competition. Not many have performed better. This is a fucking fact. If you can' do basic math stop fucking posting.

FUCK it dropped 1%, oh shit. I fell for the MEME!

What's joan of ark?

Figure of speech
So you're telling me you have bad judgement and get into things late? Sure I'll trust you on ark now

Trying Arkies to stop only makes them stronger. "Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says." The more you nay-say, the higher Ark will be EoY 2018.

$100 most likely.

I'm selling once it does a x10 though.

i have sell order on 0.0009.

it will sell... never, feelsbad desu

This shitcoin is the worst investment I ever made. I should have stuck with litecoin and monero.

Don't leave it on the exchange. Just stake it.

You're retarded if you think it'll not surpass it's sat ATH in 2018. Remember, it took ETH over a year to go from the ~$4 range to the triple digits.

well, the thing is what will trigger the mooning? no news are ever posted... thats the problem

How much will I make staking 180 tokens?

18 per year.

It's mooned 3 times before which have coincided with large projects being completed. I expect a minimooning when the mobile wallets are out (to $8-10 or so) and the price skyrocketing to $40 or so when ArkVM comes out.

FUCK ARK DO SOMETHING