TA FAGGOTS ONLY

TA people, what is your prediction for BTC in next 24 hours?

RSI seems to be quite high already, but will this be a record run? It's out of Boolinger bands and over MA.

MACD seems to be shoving some positive signs, but I still think it's gonna crash in next 6 hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/bitcoin/@swissclive/bitcoin-price-accurately-forecasted)
twitter.com/ThinkingUSD/status/941912363778809856
blog.whaleclub.co/why-i-never-use-indicators-when-i-trade-bitcoin-19df707ab81c
interfect.github.io/#!/posts/009-Ride-the-Lightning.md
github.com/ACINQ/eclair
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rsi doesn't lie. It's coming down soon

What do you think about IOTA after the crash happens, it's looking so fucking sexy right now.

What's RSI and MACD don't give me shit just fucking tell me geez

Google it yourself you lazy fuckstain, takes all of 2 minutes to read a paragraph on each

Looking like a dip to high 17's.

It was harder for me to learn how to use Cryptocurrency wallets and sending shit from one address to another etc.. than it was for me to learn TA.

So here you go, you should be smart enough to learn TA.

Maybe a corrective move off the previous high before another go. If it breaks than 20k is next psychological resistance. I wouldn't chase the 20k break before a retest. Naturally, stops concentrate right below those psychological levels. When 10k was first broken and sellers broke below 10k on the retest price dropped instantly to 9k on GDAX before recovering. I'm guessing this rally is due to CME starting BTC futures trading. They are a much larger exchange based on notional traded than CBOE.

already dipping, everything on discount now.

Can't wait to buy in once dip is over :)

>RSI
>MACD
RSI is fucking retarded and so is MACD

thats a reverse crocodile dundy bundy

Why? It works well for me. I new to TA, so you can shit on me as much as you want. Just give me good arguments and explain why, I'm happy to learn.

I've done a lot of correct calls with MACD and RSI, + few drawn lines

TA is currently worthless due to external market factors (futures, upcoming holiday normie bump). As for price predictions, we'll hit 20k by Monday at the latest and 25k after the normie Christmas run up at EOY.

that's why I made 5 btc in 7 hours using TA right faggot?

post proof then faggot

I'm not sure what you are trying to show me here. What's wrong with RSI here? Isn't it supposed to be like this?

whales dump 19999.99, crash to 11,000, buy it all back, rinse and repeat until futures when price stabilizes for a year

>TA is useless
>gives a price prediction

holy fucking shit the level of idiocracy.

>TA is the only method of estimating price at all

Jesus christ this place is really going downhill.

oh no, its a woman lying down

always sell when you can identify the amy adams pattern, it doesnt matter which end of her gets drawn first

you gonna be on Veeky Forums 24/7 now that you dont have a job?

Alright dude. What'd you use to "estimate" the price?

Did you pull a number out of your ass?

It cost ~2000 USD to create a bitcoin, and a mathematical formula based on the number of transactions (steemit.com/bitcoin/@swissclive/bitcoin-price-accurately-forecasted) puts it around ~10k now.

But do you have a model or fundamental reasons for picking those numbers? No, you just picked a random fucking number and act smug about it.

there is still room to 80ish RSI. I think it will run till 21k before stabilizing at 19

twitter.com/ThinkingUSD/status/941912363778809856

Is my boy REQ gonna be okay?

Can you answer me

>twitter.com/ThinkingUSD/status/941912363778809856

Also what indicators are you using and what would you advise to a beginner?

blog.whaleclub.co/why-i-never-use-indicators-when-i-trade-bitcoin-19df707ab81c

>
Any targets on price?

>bearish divergences on 1 hour
>low volume
>much selling pressure
>coin war keeps on going
>mining bch and shit coins more profitable than mining btc
It is just a question of time, the market lost trust, only pumpers and Niggers are buying. I would cash out and keep one bitcoin on a hardware wallet and don't look back till RSI is below 55 on weekly, kdj around 20, obv had a dip to 0.01. and lower bb (40) has normalized again
tbf, the fifth may go to 100K, but I'm not taking part in a fomo fake pump mission

nice meme

btw, till pic related isn't solved without some banker side chain or lightening meme, I'm not returning ever again to bcore

>pic related
Hey go and buy my coins, I still have some at 19200 who haven't been sold yet

>t. person who bought bitcoin for the first time last week

>arbitrarily choosing periods of 14 and 23

Why not 56? Why not 173? You just can't

no you should sell them all to me

"I'll just wait until the RSI drops below 30 so I can buy."

Well, at least I was right about IOTA.. CURRENTLY HAVING A BREAKOUT

>Don't use indicators
>Use the price
Don't say how to use price. Shit article. MORE LIKE MINNOW CLUB

If you don't understand what price action is you shouldn't be trading.

vechain %100

price action is an indicator pajeet

30 might not happen. This could be "just" some sharp several monthl correction like 2013. Means 50% down, 25% dcb, 4 months sideway. But it is hard to say, just don't be an idiot and buy falling knifes

reddit is down the hall to the left trip fag

>the RSI says overbought when BTC is ~250
>stays overbought until ~400
>RSI telling you to sell the entire time
That's what's wrong with it.

Been here longer than you buddy.

see you in 2435

>posts twitter
>check twitter
>"i exited at the top bros"
>check bitmex
>300 dollars higher than when user closed
>mfw

I was asleep and it did cover the first top.
>Wow you made a ton of money your life must such
It can be challenging.

BTC needs to solve this.

Fuck you MACD is literally the only metric you should care about. RSI is nice too

How come was I 100% correct about IOTA then, by using only RSI and MACD? and meme lines

Yeah okay, nice argument trip fag

Yo, can you tell me about req? Ignore all the other faggots here, thanks

>posts obviously oversold chart with no target or entry.
>Look I was right!

>bearish divergence on 1hr
>posts chart
>last bearish divergence was at 12000
>if he sold, he's still out of BTC b/c he never got to buy back in except at a loss
>memes about unconfirmed txns
>bankercoin & bcore memes
>it's crashing boys don't try to catch knives
Wanna know how I know it's going up?

if it solves it by requiring trust in some third party like LN suggests, I will never return to bitcoin, no matter how valuable it will become

Using TA on Bitcoin feels like pissing into the wind. It's gonna do what it does because it doesn't follow reason.

I dont know seems like a scamcoin
If your coin aint on TV i aint buying

This may sound crazy, but something being overbought doesn't necessarily mean the indicator is telling you to sell. It's one piece of a bigger picture. During a breakout whatever asset you're looking at is more than likely going to be overbought for a long time on certain time frames.

Just giving you shit, good trade.

You're right, I'm gonna start FUDing BTC so I can buy it up cheaply now before it regains 99% market share after lightning is officially released on mainnet.

And leave this here so anyone interested in running a lightning node before the official release can choose to do so.
interfect.github.io/#!/posts/009-Ride-the-Lightning.md
github.com/ACINQ/eclair

yes, you are one of the pumpers and sell outs. Enjoy your gains. BTW, file name

Confirmed normie nigger? Also nice trip, queer.

There's a blue little box at the bottom, don't you see? That's entry (about 18000), I don't know about target yet.. will see given the price action

13k is where I would buy, It's going down more.

>the indicator telling you to sell is not telling you to sell
>one piece of the bigger picture
So you're telling me the indicator is useless.

>hurr TA works faggot
I know TA works; I'm saying if you are asking for indicators and plan to check the box next to it and then rely on it to trade, you are going to lose.

>that's basically what I said!
But you didn't CONVINCE me.

We will see who is right. At least give me an argument why down to 13k. RSI is already at the bottom at 18k.

Actually i take that back

MACD is literally the only thing that matters when making a trade

lel

Hahahah, how long have you been holding that one in?

Why don't you post something from the last 2 years, its a completely different game than 5 years ago

you claimed MACD is the only thing that matters, are you taking your statement back new fegwit

REQ is about to breakout again if I'm correct

>its a completely different game than 5 years ago
This is a terrible mindset to have desu

tbf from a market psychological pov we are in the complete delusion phase. His statement is kind of a good indicator. Same goes for those who scream mass adoption and wish more big money enters the game. At this pint no one can really say where the price heads, but more and more points to a higher probability it rather goes down in the mid to long term than up. Short term, no freakin idea

I'm telling you to know when it's appropriate to use it. Not every physics formula is going to be appropriate for every problem, not every strategy is going to be appropriate against certain teams in sports, not every style of chess is going to work against every opponent. Learn when to use your tools.

That being said I only use it for tiny timeframes and always consider it to be secondary to other indicators / must be consistent with other ones for me to care about it... mostly because I've found better ones that are more reliable.

>learn when to use your tools
Are you offering to teach? Because otherwise you're just literally saying "if you're right, right, so don't be wrong."

>inb4 haha I don't teach 4 free
So why the fuck are you trying to pretend to give advice on Veeky Forums and why should anyone believe you're not telling them exactly the opposite of what they should do because you're a filthy kike greedy for shekels.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see it hit 25k.

>Learn to think for yourself and understand the tools available to you
>TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU GREEDY JEW

kek.

lel
nice random lines but yeah it broke the channel

RSI and MACD are the absolutely traps; they give plenty of false signals. You can literally improve your TA two folds just by switch all those SMAs to EMAs for btc because we've been exponential for quite some time now. Use keltner channel instead of BB. Have another awesome momentum indicator to verify your MACD.

BTCUSD is in a crazy no-trade zone right now. Shorts are trapped and covering their positions. Longs are getting greedy and increasing their positions - it'll be very choppy. From past trends this tends to favour the longs but there's not as much fomo volume this time around unless we see a clean 20k breakout.

I never asked you to teach me; I said your indicator was shit and you agreed that it was shit and then tried to turn around and say you know how to trade but you're not willing to teach. You have the burden of proof to prove you ever knew what you were talking about after you said
>something being overbought doesn't necessarily mean the indicator is telling you to sell
about RSI. You're literally saying RSI is right except when its wrong then don't follow it.

>file name
>macro
could you be more obvious? Like post a link to your little circle jerks?

Back to faggot.

really, you should come back to /pol/ we miss you shills

>come back to /pol/
>implying I ever left

you are not as active as you have been. /pol/ is nearly back to its pre 2016 state

Any chance of a Ripple bounceback or is it likely to keep bleeding for a while?

>he bought the ripple meme
Non shill tip user. Just go sell everything and come back when this season is over, the tank is full of sharks whales and the whale bears are arriving. You don't want to get caught in between the fronts

I got on at 60c and sold at 80c, probably could have sold at 90c if I was a little more thoughtful, but I far from bought any kind of meme. Now I'm holding BTC since the start of the bull run. But when this run halts, it's altcoin time, and so I want to make sure I'm picking the best altcoins to get back in to, that's all.

if it breaks 20k its going to run pretty hard and fast to 25k

This, but with a sub 20 k pullback occurring sometime around 21k

hmmm

a rugpull on the new chasers is definitely possible

Korea on the move again

you are sitting on pic related and bought back.
Enjoy the ride

What exactly is your point, that all cryptos are shit?

>what are stop-limits?

New ATH! Next up 20k.