I finally pulled the trigger

I finally decided to buy some crypto. I bought 1 lite coin and 1 ETH for about $1000 (including fees). How did I do Veeky Forums?

We're all going down on Monday.
Good luck

>I bought 1 lite coin and 1 ETH for about $1000 (including fees).
lol this sounds so ridiculous.

You fucked up son. Where the fuck where you when 1k could buy you 25 Ethereum a year ago?

bad time to buy alts.

You made the first step I suppose

>normie starter pack
Soon you will learn a lot about pink wojaks. Have a nice ride.

this is future we have chosen for ourselves

Welcome to crypto. I hope for your sake that litecoin and ethereum maintain their value.

yeah considering a year ago that would have cost under $100

>How did I do Veeky Forums?
a lot better than me lad, well done and good luck

Crypto didn't even cross my mind a year ago

Buy it on localbitcoins

The litepocalyse is happening soon.
Don't hodl your litecoins.
Sell while you still can.

Thanks, I wanted to buy some other Alts such as Monero and Ripple but my Gdax account wouldn't verify me so I could not transfer my coins it to binance.

Try under $10.

You'll be fine. Be patient and don't sell even if the pink wojaks flow and the situation seems dire.

Bought litecoins at ath has been plummeting ever since. ETH was my only money maker for awhile until I put into alts.

sell everything you bought this very moment, the cryptocrash will happen soon and at that time buy again.

explain

It's called fud.

im considering somewhere else when it fails again, ive got bitstamp up in a tab and now localbitcoins. ty
I thought the verification worked across both cb and gdax wtf

wtf is fud?

Fidgeting Under Duress

Freakishly United Dongs

>buying Eth and Ltc now

uh oh...someone tell him...

it will have no great financial impact on your life probably

false. You can make money from it but you need to have strong hands and wait for bitcoin to calm the fuck down

Feeling Ur Dick

>I thought the verification worked across both cb and gdax wtf

gdax requires extra verification

Unironically this

just your drivers license should suffice

If you used drivers license for Coinbase, Gdax want something else such as Passport, Identification card or utility bills. Drivers license is not able to be selected because it's already been used on Coinbase.

Solid investments. Now sit and watch. No selling at high points. Just watch for one year.

>only getting into crypto now
where the fuck have you been

>not buying btc before the run to 30k

Stay poor

>Buying literally anything but BTC right now

You fucked up OP

Why would you buy at all time highs?

I gave my student Id which I didnt expect to work and it didnt but after that it offered to skip the process and now Ive been using it

Stay poor

Man wish I had that money to invest, as I have none I only started to mine monero

>mine monero
lol

Hopefully Bitcoin crashes once EU starts regulating it Russia bans it and so on

So you buy at all time highs to stay poor?

Don't listen to these jackasses about the rocket chickun. /biz doesn't like to talk about litecoin because they're all hodling it. They're still salty from back in 13 when we all got shit on and the chickun went to bed for a few years. LTC is going to the moon and it will be soon. Normies getting new normiebase accounts will buy the shit out of it since it's the cheapest coin on there and they can't understand BTC and ETH since they won't be able to afford to purchase a single coin and fail understand decimal numbers

No it won't it will rise but will stay far away from Bitcoin, a smart person would see lite once you get 3X invested in it