LiteCoin... better than other Altcoins?

Should I invest in LiteCoin? I'm already in it but should I just bite the bullet and go all in? Is it going to be better than BC after it settles?

>go all in
Do what you want. It sounds like you don't have enough $ invested to be in multiple ones. So play the all in game until you do I guess?

I'm loving my Litecoin and it's only the beginning.

litecoin IS an altcoin, and a medicore one at that

Eh, just my budget for the crypto for now. desu pretty new to this so I'm being conservative with the dough until I get a good signal.
LiteCoin is low right now so it's a matter of chance now I suppose.

litecoin is the definition of a shitcoin. a coin that manages to underperform even compared to a fucking dogecoin.

i hope everybody buyts ltc and goes bankrupt.

Litecoin already mooned recently, Dogecoin is undervalued in comparison right now.

This shit is fucking me up right now. Trying to trade in some of my LTC for BTC, but BTC is pumping up while LTC continues to either stagnate or dump.
Just kill me.

Seriously. I'm at a loss because I know LTC will go up at some point... or it'll just stagnate.

Could just ride the BTC train until it looks to be falling/get nervous.. then get ETH. Fuck idk

Status. the one coin that is not being hyped by Veeky Forums, leddit or bitcointalk. that's where the smart money is once you look them up and realize they actually provide much more value to the world than say, BTC and LTC combined.

oh and +20% gains today was sweet as well. so there's that. and this coin has literally zero hype. can you imagine the mooning once Veeky Forums shills finally discover this gem.

I used to think litecoin is bland like white people food but when I read their ANN I fell in love

litecoin is going up

fuck off nigger

I bought $10 of it and now have $15 (my first crypto transaction to see what they're about) but it doesn't seem like any cryptos are "better" than the others. You just have to watch graphs and shit.

sold all my LTC for BTC right before 18k BTC pump.
Will sell BTC gains in 1-2 days and rebuy LTC at low
ty biz

you think BTC will keep going up and LTC will keep going down?

Over the weekend at least, yes. Once BTC settles, buy back into LTC so long as LTC is under 300

Thanks for the nignog advice. I'll be sure to just watch graphs and sheeeeeeeeeit.

checkin your digits. Thanks, I lost some LTC trading over the week after the massive gains, and I'm trying to get back to having 14 LTC. Currently have .108 BTC and trying to play my cards right

>Buys litecoin over $40
>Thinks he will make it
I hope you know who crashed litecoin the last time. Just out of principals.

Whenever BTC is ready for a pump, dump your alts. When BTC settles, go back into your alts.

Some are obviously better than others, charts just show value. If you wanna see what's better then look at tech. If you wanna make money watch charts

they're all the same, just look at the charts, schlomo, all the prices of the non shitcoins are tied together