AAAAAAAAAAA FUCKING SELL EVERYTHING

THIS SHIT IS ALL ON SNAPCHAT FUCKING NORMIES INCOMING. EVEN NIGGERS ARE BUYING BITCOIN.

ARE YOU GUYS NOT SEEING THIS??!?! SELLLLLLLLLLLL THE BOOMERS ARE HERE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

These people are going to get so burnt. Kind of sad but also deserved.

fuck this is so cringe. i used to be excited for the time to come where bitcoin was a common thing that people knew about. now thats its here it feels disgusting, fucking normies ruin everything WHY

EVEN STUPID ASIAN SWAGFAGS ARE ARE BUYING IT FUCK

You where expecting them to be in it because it's being used, not because they want to make money from it.

THEY DISCOVERED BITTREX HOLY SHIT WE'RE FUCKED

This is cringe as fuck and makes me question so many things about life but we can at least capitalize on this for a few months. In the past we were competing against other moderately intelligent people who got into crypto early. Now we are waging war against normies. Easy money. Let's get in and get out before it all goes to shit.

From the creators of the housing bubble, coming to you soon...

The only reason you are upset is because you didn't get to accumulate.

Keep telling yourself you aren't a normalfag though.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>the normies aren't here yet
>it's going to $1million a piece because of the tech
>Everyone buying now is an early innovator

Its going to crash so fucking hard fuck me ive been lurking for a year not buying shit until now.

>Being content with any amount of btc
What a low-ambition virgin

>Not wanting MORE time to accumulate
I dont know why you hate money user-san

>this man probably reads Veeky Forums

Just watch the bubble pop on Christmas.

>2 dads.

You had years to accumulate.

>buy early into world reserve ponzi
>early adopter boomers begin to buy into world reserve ponzi making your lazy milennial ass richer
>this is a bad thing
just wait until bitcoin gets an ETF.
only a few boomers can figure out how to use coinbase, but they know how to call their broker and "diversify into bitcoin"

we're all going to make it.

Boomers will buy and hodl. This is good for us. Banks and shitty elites are the real enemy.

You're weak if you ever think its enough

The VIRGIN mindset.

>Boomers will buy and hodl
until they want to go on a vacation

Guys this was posted on local crypto group.

I want to kms

>trying to buy bitcoin
Bitcoin is literally one of the easiest things to buy
how can ANYBODY have trouble with it?

serious question, is that a dude in the leopard print?

That's how women look when they get old.

>meme that was barely funny to begin with gets cloned a million times by redditors then eventually crops up on facebook

Sounds about right

fuck man, I feel so dirty now... fucking normans why have they always got to make things about them

Shouldn't have spend your days playing video games or fishing for (yous) on gateway boards.

Now it's too late and you have the audacity to ask for more time to accumulate?

Truly fucking pathetic, virgin for life.

white women*

Alright big guy, how much did you accumulate?

stupid. everyone will be giving btc to each other on xmas

>All the BTC that will be leaving circulation as the normies send it to the wrong wallets

a really nice vacation is like .4 btc

me and my boys in detroit be in on bitcoins since it was adopted in the darknet markets bruh. like, we be sittin on hella of this shit back then. we sittin on about 2000 bitcoins just riding it out now. we fucking out of detroit man, fuck that place.

hahah detroit stand up

This made me laugh for 10 minutes

the absolute state

requesting original pic without the normie fagbook cancer.

>local crypto group