A green slaad takes the place of the actual king, and the kingdom is none the wiser

A green slaad takes the place of the actual king, and the kingdom is none the wiser.

What does the slaad do now?

>A green slaad takes the place of the actual king, and the kingdom is none the wiser.

>What does the slaad do now?

Silly user, vegetables can't be king.

Well the King went a courtin', and he did ride

do you have dyslexia user, or is this your concept of humour

Slaad things.

I thought it was cute.

Whynotboht.jqg

I suppose it is, in a saucy sort of way

Get someone to take out those lip piercings so he can open his mouth all the way.

>the kingdom is none the wiser

When he starts making requests for blue fish helmets with spicy sauce and psychedelic amazons I think they'll know something is up.

Ask for chicken tendies

>What does the slaad do now?

It starts a war.
Or destroys a sacred temple.
Or arranges a mass-sacrifice to open the Gate of Limbo.
Or marries a particular princess to sire the prophesied Prince of Chaos.

You don't really take over an entire kingdom unless you have something really big and earth shattering planned. Unless perhaps it's some rinky-dink kingdom, in which case you might, just to feed your own gluttony, madness, and egotistical need for dominance. In which case you should play the slaad as pic related.

I think you're dressing this up as something it's not

You are quite Krafty with words, sir

>asking us to predict the actions of a creature of pure chaos

Makes sense. Seems like if Slaadi do have any motive, its mostly to propagate. Although the spellcasting ones do seem to seek greater power. Just not sure what they ever want to do with it once they get it. Maybe that's the point.

Thats the thing. If a creature is essentially a manifestation of chaos, how do you DM it? Do you not?

That would make a fun secondary BBEG.

"BEHOLD MORTALS! MY CHAOS MAGIC ALLOWS ME TO DESTROY THE REALM! MUHAHAHAHAH!"
"We won't let you get away with this, Mr. Slaad!"
"Huh, I wonder what I'm supposed to do now?"
"Try and destroy the realm while we stop you?"
"....Nah, I'm gonna go get some tacos, you guys wanna join? Never really thought I'd get this far anyway."

Why does D&D have so many different types of frogpeople? There's like 5 that I know of.

>do you have dyslexia user, or is this your concept of humour

Everyone was thinking it.

They're actually more frog-angel-demon things.

From the afterlife where chaotic randumb murderhobos go when they die.

So did the old king croak?

I understood that reference.

New thought

A villain who takes over the throne but over time gets so caught up over running the realm properly he has no time to continue his evil plans /desires

"COUNCIL! TODAY I SHALL DEAL A DARK BLOW AGAINST THE GOLDEN WYRM KING AND HIS NATION OF THE SUN"
"Sire- We have that library opening you had promised to attend. And its also the feast of St. Schubert, our military is in reserve for the parades."
"COUNCIL TODAY I WILL NEED A PAIR OF LARGE GOLDEN SCISSORS SO THAT I MIGHT DEAL A DARK BLOW AGAINST THE RIBBON AT THE CEREMONY"
"Very good sire- next on our agenda is the matter of the 0.5% tax increase on silk imports"

>planned
>a slaad

They literally will form a line to fight people, that's the closest slaad come to "planning".

And they'll probably start fights while queing, which'll lead to nested queing.

More slaad die of old age while queing for fights than actually die of fights.

>this fool's never heard of a Caesar Slaad