ITT we give advice to newfriends browsing our community!

ITT we give advice to newfriends browsing our community!

I'll start - always trade with BTC and never ETH - BTC has tiny fees and is super fast to trade. ETH is slow and can have horrendously large fees!

It's great to see how scared the asscoiners are, you fags are just pissing your pants constant over the simple fact ETH exists. I love every second of it and it makes me extremely bullish on ETH.

the best place to trade is coinbase , constantly trade between your fiat ltc btc and eth everytime one goes up slightly

this, coinbase has incredible fees and rates compared to other exchanges!!!

Buy high, sell low.
Be greedy when markets are greedy and fearful when markets are fearful.
Be sure to tell your new girlfriend that you just met two weeks ago and who was your first all about your crypto millions.

don't buy TRON or Ripple. They are both backed by ((they)). Tron and ripple is the establishment trying to control crypto currencies and we must fight them

Always listen to Veeky Forums.

go all in on LINK for 100x gains

I'm glad to be a part of community and I welcome every new user. You 100% right. Also they should buy my bags of SIA. SIA - new Amazon.

every piece of advice in this thread is spot on except for this, don't do this.

Thats exactly why you want to go with ((them)). ((they)) always win

What is this "bit coin" and where do I find it?

Actual newfag here. Where do I go to buy a coin with US dollars? I opened up a Binance account to find out it only lets you trade crypto and not dollars

I think you have to buy a bit coin from this coinbase site

XRP/Ripple is to be avoided.

It was originally started on the Darkweb, run by Mexican Cartels and then sold to ISIS.

Avoid!

The more you see a coin shilled on biz the better it is. E.g. link, req, dogecoin and digibyte.

Any recommendations for markets to use? I've been lurking the entire weekend and waiting for approval on coinbase right now. Been looking att Binance, Bittrex and GDAX so far. I'd probably want to be able to trade a lot of various altcoins. I like to gamble a little. Guess I'll buy BTC to trade with over ETH then.

It's best to buy high sell low as this minimizes fees and thus allows you to bring in higher profits.
Cashing out is also really difficult, the only way to do it is to buy USDT and then go to the bank and show them how much USDT you have and then they will give you the fiat money.

What's funny is that you all are ass mad that crypto is reaching the mainstream. If you would have just bought and held on to the coinbase coins you would have been way better off than all of your street shitter p&d scam coins.

Sorry autists, Chad is moving in and he's barebacking your mom and your sister at the same time.

Stick to coinbase. Anything on it is guaranteed to make you money.

Don't buy into any other coins unless you're willing to lose that money tomorrow.

coinbase site or app
binance ok, bittrex ok you could go with either desu. Gdax is only BTC/ETH/ETC/LTC so you won't get to play with alts. Buy eth on coinbase and send to your binance / bittrex wallet and go from there.

Ok. I'm a retard and I don't understand this part. I bought $100($1 fee included in number) worth of LTC on Coinbase at $299. I transferred it to GDAX, it states there is no transfer fee upon transfer to GDAX. When checking the value of the LTC on GDAX at $305 earlier it states the total value is only $97. What is this due to? Trade fees? LTC/USD going down or something?

I buy crytpo as a retirement investment. 20 bucks at a time on Coinbase. I just leave it and watch it grow. I like Ethereum. It doubled in value in November.

>I buy crytpo as a retirement investment.
I sure hope you're at least middle aged then.

tfw your post is trying to be sarcasm but
>ETH is slow
is actually true

thanks virtual cats

Thanks Veeky Forums-bro. I'll go with Bittrex because it had a better app. But you recommend ETH over BTC for altcoins trading?

Coinbase or local coins

be sure to buy anything but bitcoin or else you'll be a normie

that's right, a fucking normie

i don't care if it's up 2200% this year
i don't care there are literally zero altcoins that can outperform it
gains are what a normie cares about

you aren't a normie, are ya?
ARE YA?!

ARE YA YOU LITTLE SHIT?!?!

Any of you goys have a position on ppc? It's established, has a good sized market cap for what it is and it's mooning percentage wise/room to moon.

Is there anything anyone can add? I learned about it by playing with mining calculators, same way I learned about vert coin.

I have 9001 chan coins, should I put some into ppc and vert?

Buy 2-3 good low cap alts at a dip after any kind of an announcement, wait for news, sell ATH

>t. waiting for dec 21st to sell my hvn bags

yeah man btc slow as fuck

You can buy some at your local bank. Be persistent though, sometimes tellers will act confused or claim their bank doesn't have any.

Don't fall for it!

They're just trying to keep all the bits and coins for themselves.

What wallet do I use? What sites are the best ones to purchase different crypto's for real money? (Not just btc, eth, ltc. I want to invest in smaller ones aswell).

Help pls

Espers on yobit is a solid entry coin. Pick up $20 worth and hold.

Rule #1.0

It's why bts has been so dog shit, you never see it on Veeky Forums