client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Jumpers!
What is the most moral thing you have done in your adventures?
What is the most immoral?

Invent cake

Ah, Madoka. A guilty pleasure of mine. A build!~

~~~

Drop-In: One selfless wish has already changed this world for the better... Do I dare try the same?

Exact Words: Everything I say, has my heart in it. Does that make my lies better or worse?
Keep it Cool: Sometimes, you just can't show it.
More Powerful Than Hope…[200cp]: Stopping is death. Little death that brings complete stasis behind itself.
...And Deeper Than Despair [300cp]: Tell me, Akemi Homura – how does it feel?
Your Soft Smile [100cp]: I like smiling. Makes me feel like a person.
Nothing Special [100cp]: I... Oh. I AM too strong, aren't I?
Golden Grace [200cp]: Attractive and cute. Nothing wrong with that!~
I Will Save You! [200cp]: Danger sense. Quite useful.

Weapon: As wanting as I am to go with picture related, knife is probably a bad idea, hm. Then again, the weapon is not critical here.

Dimensional Inventory [200MP]: Oooooh. I've been searching for another perk like this. Many thanks.
Rewind [300MP]: One more day – something you can never discount.
Stop Time [400MP]: Ah, stay a while! You are so lovely!
Vanity’s Reward [100MP]: Another clothes changer. After hearing about the clothesbeam, I simply couldn't resist.
Cake~! [200MP]: ALL THE FOOD.

School Papers: Student OR teacher? For free? Ah, but you spoil me!~
Isolation Field: Complete isolation. To anything and everything. Yup, that's a sell.

It’s Okay To Smile [100cp]: Hm. That's weird. I don't generally take OCs... Hear me, Kaname Madoka. For I am not leaving without you.
Don’t Forget - Tomoe Mami [200cp]: Ah, Mami. How is it that you manage to push literally every single button of mine?
Don’t Forget - Akemi Homura [200cp]: Akemi Homura did not deserve her fate.

(TBC.)

introduce a kid-friendly settings to sexual deviancy, drugs and the wonders outdoing yourself in both previous fields.

Compulsive Eater [+100]: Well. At least health and figure are not a problem!~
But That’s Forbidden Love! [+100]: I... Hm. Is it still a drawback if every single rumor is true?
You Little Bastard! [+200]: Good thing I have that Isolation Field, hm?
Hexed [+200]: Unrepentant little psycho, meet Time Stop. Oh, I see you are attacking my frien- Whoops, was that your Soul Gem? So sorry. See you next week!
Magical Girls Must Fight! [+200]: So far as there are people who love me? The world can burn.

~~~

This one is getting slotted early in the chain. As you can probably tell, I... Wasn't in the best state of mind then.

Thank you, Heavens. This one is amazing. But now I have to rewatch Madoka. Oh noooooooo.

Stabbing someone for love. Moral or not?

This is a perfect answer to both.

Stay tuned, Annette. Heavens said there might be a scenario where you can take Madoka as a companion.

>Implying that I have done barely moral in my sixty seven million years of existence

Quite aware!~

Just covering my bases before the possible update. Something is telling me I will be revising the entire thing regardless in that case.

>A guilty pleasure of mine.
It was pretty shit, yes.

It was Avant-Garde user.

You shush with your springboards.

Avantgaaaaaaaarde, you say?

I
charged right into corporate headquarters of a bad guy in Captain Planet and just straight up murdered the CEO who constantly gave us trouble and getting away with shit through his really good lawyers and bribing people. It was the last week of my stay in Captain Planet, and I wanted to go out with a bang and freak out my fellow Planeteers by just letting them know the extent of my power. I was a different person, then. Not kind, or soft. Hardened by many conflicts.

I had summoned up a great storm so the CEO could not escape in a helicopter, (The storm had a ferocity that only an act of god could ever summon, thanks to my Actraiser power). I had the helicopter pilot on standby put to sleep by ghost pokemon, and I had more ghost pokemon torment the CEO and terrify him in his office.

I carved my way through anyone who tried to stop me, tossed out any innocent office workers by meticulously going through each floor and defenestrating them (using magic to make sure their fall was gentle).

I was invincible in this setting, but just as I entered the CEO's office, the eye lock he was so desperately battling with unlocked. He fled up to the roof. I let him flee.

I wanted to give him a brief flash of hope before I crushed it in front of his very eyes before his death. I turned to my true moth form. He was struggling in vain to get the helicopter working. Hope is truly an awesome power.

I violently slaughtered him in the Helicopter. I stood over the effects of my work, staring at it with a great relish.

The Planeteers stared at me. "Why did you do it!?!" Wheeler demanded.

"I wanted to know the extent of my cruelty, and what I could accomplish with it." I said.

Although I calmed down afterwards. I was pretty horrified by what I did afterwards, and I vowed never to do it again.

>moral
Cured diseases, made orphanages and schools, gave water to that guy outside Megaton

>immoral
Rape, torture, fates worse then deaths (not the perk though, couldn't afford it), shot that guy outside of Megaton

Hey NikaMoth! Super excited about Sailor Moon, seem to recall some talk of an updated WIP soon. did that sneak past me this weekend? It's cool if it didn't, I just don't wanna miss out if it has.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Wraith Timeline
> Background: Drop In
> Exact Words [Get a Freebie!]
> Keep It Cool [Get a Freebie!]
> Make You An Offer [-200CP]
> Incubation of the Soul: Witch System [-300CP]
> Golden Grace: Cute! [-200CP]
> Decretum [-600CP]
> School Papers [Get a Freebie!]
> Strange Apartment [-200CP]
> Isolation Field [-300MO]
> I Am Not Alone [Get a Freebie!]
> Memory of the Old World [Get a Freebie!]
> What Rebellion? [Get a Freebie!]
> Compulsive Eater [+100CP]
> But That’s Forbidden Love! [+100CP]
> What A Weasel [+100CP]
> You Little Bastard! [+200CP]

The power of the soul is so fascinating, don't you think?
Souls are a life force. In worlds where souls exist, the soul becomes synonymous with "life", and identity is synonymous with the soul.
People who draw on the soul may acquire incredible power. This power often reflects their identity, it may show itself as a manifestation of their willpower, and in some worlds can even be considered to be "divine".
Yes, the power of the soul is truly fascinating.

I don't know if you knew this about me, but soul research has always been one of my pet projects.
Actually, ever since Chibi-Robo, I've gained the power to bequeath souls unto dolls, basically at will. Normally, this would take a huge amount of energy... except that same jump provides a perk that gives you an infinite pool of the energy required.
After that, you just need a way to transfer the souls.

But production does not equal understanding.

>shot that guy outside of megaton
Literally why? The rest is standard edge, but what the fuck?

> Soul Gem [Get a Freebie!]
> Black Wings: Wings of Grief [-100MP]
> Dimensional Inventory: Dimensional > Pocket [-200MP]
> Rewind [-300MP]
> Enhanced Dexterity [-100MP]
> Vanity’s Reward [-100MP]
> Cake~! (DX) [-200MP]

So, with Chibi-Robo's "Toys Need Souls" and "Alien Blessing", I can mass produce souls, provided I'm there to assist.
There are many ways to transfer souls, but the one that springs to mind is Tales of Symphonia's "Throne of the Soul."
With these, I can create any number of these "doll souls" (note to self: create a name that slides off the tongue more easily to distinguish doll souls), and transfer them to suitable bodies, which I can easily create to order with bioengineering, cloning, and robotics.
And now... with "Incubation of the Soul", I have the ability to mass produce magical girls.

And by choosing to allow magical girls created by me to transform into witches, coupled with forced emotional resonance, I can mass produce those as well.

. . .
Or I would, if it weren't for the Law of Cycles.
How annoying.
But for the time being this gives me a much more finite subject to research, that being the wraiths. They have such fascinating powers! If I had to guess, they seem to relate to entropy somehow. Fitting, I suppose, given Kyubey's role.
And, given that he's the resident expert on souls, magi, and entropy, I think we'll have a lot to talk about.
How fascinating~!

Yeah! I showed it to the IRC and I had to smooth some stuff over. Should drop the WIP soon later today.

moral created a group of travelling high tech soldiers to give food water and armor to the people in the wasteland

immoral i tied sasuke to a bed in a room full of his fangirls

I didn't really, just thought it be humorous. In reality Fallout was a very Good Karma style run for me.

The most moral thing I've ever done is help the cast of Evangelion achieve the best ending they could, with everyone surviving with their sanity and morals intact. With the obvious exceptions of Gendo and SEELE, both of whom are crazy and immoral. The former still had some traces of humanity in him, so he was sent to prison, but the latter was filled with people who were willing to sacrifice billions just for power and immortality. At least with Gendo, he had some doubts, expressed regret, had some level of concern and care for others, thought it was very little, and was doing it for love. Still a bad person, but not as bad. So SEELE got what they deserved.

The most immoral thing I've ever done is use myself as a common enemy in Storm Hawks, in order to create peace between Atmos and Cyclonia. In order to do so, I caused a lot of damage to both sides. By the end of it, the two sides decided to put the past behind them, because I was that big of a threat in their minds. And it held afterwards, because I had made Cyclonis and the Storm Hawks desperate enough to work together and eventually form a sort of friendship, and this combined with the deaths of the more evil/violent Cyclonian commanders (read: all of Cyclonis' named goons from the Dark Ace to Ravess and Snipe plus those lizard guys) led to a continued peace.

>room full of his fangirls
How many edgy lil sasukes did you end up with?

Toying with the idea of making a servant based on Horatio Nelson, anybody have thoughts on a NP that prevents conceptual harm/reality warping type stuff without actually preventing direct physical harm (to reflect his dumb ass going out on deck in full dress and getting sniped)? A rank? Higher?

>the immoral one
You're a cruel, cruel man, user.

HeavensAnon, can Purification Shot be applied to non-attack magic such as healing magic, or would that require other/further perks?

Question for the Space Station 13 jump, Would a jumper with the hulk power be able to beat the colossus? I'm not familiar with the source material.

enough to start a underground uchiha clan like root but for the good of the village and to screw with naruto once he found out

Yea, you'd be able to, but the problem isn't beating the shit outta it, its getting close to the thing and not dying/getting mortally wounded

>Rape
Who? Why?

Jumpers, where can i got down the path and get the powers of a spooky scary skelington?

So some of the stealth stuff coupled with something to dish out some damage would work well?

Is that really a question you want answered, user?

quite.

What would be the absolutely minimum someone would need to reasonably survive SMT's World of Chaos?

Skullduggery pleasant, and Ghost rider.
Undertale would work as well.

Skulduggery Pleasant. You can be any kind of skelly.

Yes. I really want to understand that. For all the edgy stuff people say, rape is usually something people don't do. It's a special kind of fucked up.

Ghost Rider's good if you want the fire with it.

Otherwise, Skulduggery Pleasant lets you be a skeleton in any altform. And has necromancy.

Nightmare before christmas
Monsters Inc for more spook

More than the jump gives you even with a twinked out superbuild.
You're asking questons that don't really have exact answers, but if you think you don't have enough the answer is always going to be that you don't.

Don't know what to tell you user. It (probably) happened.

Infinite stamina, a healing factor, and a 1000 CP Race. If you play your cards right (i.e. not rushing into ambushes like a blind idiot), then your chances are reasonable.

My jumper doesn't do violent rape but she did have sex with people through mindcontrol/crazy seduction perks. Which according to some definitions violates consent and is thus rape.

Twink build and a safe place to rest, the twink build makes you the strongest thing in the setting (during the time period you are there) but you'll be overwhelmed by numbers/attrition if you don't have a way to rest/recover between battles without being attacked.

Original rape user, but mind control is absolutely rape. Seduction probably not.

Most Moral: Adopting kids and being a loving parent.
Most Immoral: In West Wing I went Frank Underwood and assumed the Presidency, covertly ruined competing countries and assured America's dominance as the seat of the New World Order.

In what Jump did you have the greatest character development, Jumpers?

>twink
I'm sorry, what do you mean by "twink"? Young gay builds?

>twink build
?

But what about Charisma perks? :^)

It basically means munchkin.

It's a common term for minmaxed builds made to fuck up low level people in PvP.

Isn't Lucifer there at the same time you are?

Twink is also used for the same meaning as munchkin or powergamer.

There is a super powerful build in SMT, it means avoiding more fun options but it is extremely powerful.

Trigun.

Blame this guy

I would argue that seduction is just specialized charisma, so unless it involves blackmail, threats, or using your position of authority over them, probably not, although I can in no way predict every method of rape a jumper can come up with.

Not with the World of Chaos drawback.

If the seduction is supernatural it's moot. A clone of my jumper (long story) seduced a random NPC who was happily married and didn't want to cheat. He felt bad/haunted afterwards. My jumper had to erase some stuff from his memory and give him compensation. That's basically rape isn't it?

Usually, and he would be stronger than the twink build, but when taking the drawback user referred to Lucy isn't around.

If she agreed, pretty sure that means she did want to cheat.

>There is a super powerful build in SMT
I dunno, man. Jesus Armor/Chosen of Raphael/Dormant Power is objectively the most powerful build, and it's still quite a bit more interesting than Tribrid.

If it's supernatural, is it really seduction? It's toeing the line with mind control a bit too much if you ask me Says the user with so many charisma & seduction perks it can't not be supernatural

There comes a point where jumper charisma gets so absurd that people don't really get a choice in the matter anymore.
Of course they did say yes, and they did want to at the time, but when you're basically rewriting peoples personality on the spot with "normal" words is it really the same?

>"The lord of all demons is gone."
I thought that was referring to the protagonist, who dies. Or am I confusing my SMT protagonists?

If Wayward is here I have a question about the Demons of Astlan Jump.

What does the Potential perk actually do? It says your potential is far beyond your form, your potential for what? Is it a magic booster? Does it make your demon form more stronk?

You should have killed your clone.

He's mainly on SB, though HeavensAnon goes there occasionally, as does Annette.

The only wrong way to go in that jump is Demonic Fusion really.

Hey, completely new, I read the HowTo but I still don't understand something. After I created my Pokemon Trainer character, where could I play it? Alone in my head or with an online GM? I'm confused as fuck. Thank you per advance.

Probably other/further perks.

First one. It's an imagination game.
You can post builds and writefag if you'd like though.

Alone in your head.

I gave my jumper most of the available beauty and seduction perks.
In this particular instance, a dude was minding his own business. My jumper's clone was scouting the area, she was low on energy and bored. She saw him. Descended from the sky. Tried seducing him the normal way. Didn't quite work. Used seduction techniques from Sidereals and a bunch of other stuff. It worked.
I'm pretty sure that counts as abuse.

Self-duplication from Teen Titans. I just reintegrated her and then went to apologize to the man, explain things to him in a way he could understand (he was worried he had been the victim of a succubus and his seed had been stolen) and offered him compensation. Also scrubbed his memory afterwards.

Lucifer is the Lord of all Demons. You're probably thinking of Abel from DeSu, who can be a Lord of Demons. However, Lucifer is the Lord of ALL Demons, above even the Overlord of Bel. The protagonist of SMT 1 is Adam's reincarnation, and he'd presumably rule alongside Eve's reincarnation and Ahura Mazda. Still not the Lord of All Demons, though.

If you choose the ability to summon ribbons, could you eventually form constructs as Mami did? Obviously they wouldn't be as powerful as their perk equivalents, but nonetheless, is it something you can do?

In your head, you can however write it out if you want. New builds are usually interesting to see.

Great, thank you!

Memory scrubbing doesn't absolve him of his sins nor or yours. He should be punished, his wife should divorce him, and your clone deserved to get the shit beaten out of them at the very least.

Did you blow his mind?

now that's what I call edgy son.
That doesn't even make sense. Dude got magiced into getting raped and you're telling me he's the one that sinned?
Fuck you dude.

>That doesn't even make sense. Dude got magiced into getting raped and you're telling me he's the one that sinned?
He cheated on his wife. Saying she was super sexy isn't an excuse.

Has anyone noticed that this artist really likes white guys with black girls? It comes up quite a bit for some reason.

Mind altering was involved. He used sideral charms.

There's an user in this thread who clearly was cheated on once and now is super overly-sensitive to the idea. It's obvious, man, we all can see it. I'm sympathetic to your situation, but it doesn't justify shitting up our threads every time it gets brought up.

Depends what charms.

I think that guy is supposed to be asian actually.
But yes interracial does come up a lot. I want to say something about practice with different body types, but I think we all know why.

Demonic Fusion is okay on its own but it doesn't synergize with anything else in the jump, unlike Chosen of Raphael and hybrid demons.

Just because someone cheater on you doesn't give you the right to punosh people who got magicked into doing the same.

Was it ever revealed how Homura got her apartment so spiffed up?

I think only Warm-Faced Seduction Style. Oh she also took on the form of her victim's wife, only more attractive. Which is a low blow.

I'm afraid I don't know why you responded to my post saying pretty much the same thing I said, but in different words.

I just noticed that it's generally a black girl though. Never a man. I know the main artist is a woman, so I'm wondering if she's black? That'd explain it pretty easy.

This is stupidly offtopic and risky to discuss, just something that came to mind.

Wouldn't herald be stronger than that on it's own?

Wrong post, sorry.

Uh, no. That combo basically makes you Metatron, who is reasonably above most Heralds.

I forget which one you hate. Is it Tamamo or Nero?

Is it at all possible for a dedicated New Vegas jump to happen? Those DLC would make awesome Scenarios.

Black women and asian men are the least preferred in the dating scene. Something something changing social perceptions, something something go away sjew

meh.

That's a Dragonblooded charm, not a Sidereal one. That said, it is an Emotion effect, so I'd argue that it counts as mind control even if it doesn't have the Unnatural Mental Influence tag.

Actually, this is incorrect. According to SMTAnon, just taking Herald or Boosted Chosen of Raphael would only put you on non-plot important Metatron's level at max, taking both puts you on DeSu Metatron's level, taking both and Jesus Armor gives you Nocturne Metatron levels of defense. I actually asked him about it when it first came out.