Chainlink update

I have heard from an insider that sergey has been paid to discontinue the projects development. There is another company that is now going to surpass link. Chainlink will continue to exist but it will slowly fall apart..beginning with the community. Sergey betrayed us for money.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/A3Yjuh
blog.zeppelinos.org/introducing-launch-partners/)
youtu.be/V9AbeALNVkk
blog.zeppelinos.org/introducing-launch-partners/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks op sold my link a while ago. Sergey did confirm he discontinued the project. It's confirmed in slack, please check the chat.

Old news...try to keep up

What's going to happen to my lambolinks?

>I have heard from an insider
That OP is a faggot and belongs to /qst/ where he should go back for larping

>Inside her
Who exactly?

What's with all this LINK FUD?

I almost want to buy now.

Op please sell all your links. I am an Insider. I talked to Sergey.

Hmm. This looks believable..all the chainlink telegram admins quit yesterday..a dispute with sergey. They are not telling us the truth

0/10, low quality FUD. You need to tell a story in your FUDs, reference it like it's actually happening. This is fully uninspired.

discord.gg/A3Yjuh

link marines discord no bans first 10 faggots get to be mod

they want to accumulate.

link will explode in the next few days. might go x5 very quickly.

As ive said the link admins quit too..it looks believable..i have no reason to make a post to fud link. Im balls deep

It isnt an official telegram. They quit because Sergey refused to give them gibs for admining their own chat group.

I believe this man

Thanks OP literally just sold 100k you saved my life.

Can you make a few more threads, I'd like this shit to go below 20c before new years

All the FUD is getting me hyped

Then here is some shilling to get you less hyped.

In case any of you actually have weak hands for some reason here is some alleviation. Two days ago this (blog.zeppelinos.org/introducing-launch-partners/) article was posted announcing chainlink as a partner. In their whitepaper they state that they will be using a trusted oracle to retrieve the data they need for their project. People are already starting to use chainlink as their oracle when it is still in its infancy so once the mainnet launches it will be a straight flight to the moon.

In fact OP you imbecil you betrayed your honor for your paid fudding. Just fuck off with this BS already, its not working anymore lmao.

youtu.be/V9AbeALNVkk

WERE NOT GONNA MAKE IT

I'll cut your balls off with a straight razor you little shit.

>blog.zeppelinos.org/introducing-launch-partners/

There are 9 projects, user. In the end there can only be one. As a developer, you are not going to be interested in supporting/developing and keeping up with 9 different API endpoints.

lol guys dont fall for this shit

these ridiculous threads are being made by a group of butthurt fudders who are trying to get the price low because they didnt get in on time.

your group is pathetic and i cant wait to see your tears when link explodes without you despite your best efforts

>They will be joining the network as soon as it is launched
I am pretty sure that means they will be joining the network as soon as it is launched. They is a plural pronoun which implies multiple. I am pretty sure that means all of them will be incorporated and not just one.

You’re not getting my LINK, OP.

Isn't most of the weak handed anons out by now? do these threads even work anymore?

Don't against the Jew. Put your money into XRP.

>at this point FUD threads are LINK holders dog whistling, and new fags taking the b8/falling for it.
The OG's will not be shook. But there will always be an influx of new fags to shake out.

Yeah, I member the thread yesterday about the slack admins leaving, dropped sub 30c for a while then jumped back

They all serve completely different purposes. How it there only going to be one?