>resources
pastebin.com/vv6y7fLu (embed)

>army builder
scrollbuilder.com

>General's Handbook pdf
mega.nz/#!DxRGmTZL!x_L0eobCjr4qrF7enhVlZ2DffTtRa3hdDrc5RctcAbE

>OP image album
imgur.com/a/fHkqJ

Old thread: >Freshest Rules in Epub (Use READIUM for PC or KOBO on Android)
mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!C0Z2nZyQ

HOW CAN KROAK EVER RECOVER ?

So tzeentch is getting more releases right?
>bird cultists
>beastmen with bird beaks
>Papa bird wizards
>beakmen magic men on flying disks
>some changeling guy

Please tell me we get like... birdataurs... or like bird knights on bird back.

Battalion leaks when

That's a great counter to Kroak but you can play around it. Deploy out of LOS by sitting behind a Bastiladon, keep an Eternity Warden nearby to absorb wounds.

Skyfires are a 5+ save and 6 bravery, seems to be very vulnerable to Bastiladon and Stegadon shooting.

Wait for the opportunity to get a double turn (nearly guaranteed with Starseer + Kroak granting Insight) then get on the vortex and do the regular Kroak thing.

Can Destiny Dice be used on turn order rolls?

>1000 degree skyfire vs kroak
>Top 9 ways KROAK GETS BTFO
>You won't believe number 9
>Frogs HATE HIM discover how tzeentch BTFO frogs everyday
>Wow How to deal with frogs in ONE WIERD TRICK
>9 Secret frogs don't want you to know!
>Local tzeenrch player field Skyfuckers, you wont BELIEVE whay happent next (Gone wrong) (Gone Sexual)
>9 signs you actually may be a frog
>You will NEVER field a frog after you see this Warscroll!

Birdnotaur would actually be the best thing ever

Don't post on phone :(

aeleflfs when

Finished my first Stormcast Eternal model. I'm pretty happy with how it came out.

When it comes to killing Kroak Skyfires are less effective than Stormfiends

High movement is great but you can just bring Sayl and get even better mobility on the stormfiends. Costs more points but you would need roughly the same amount of points worth of skyfires to get the job done.

looks good

They look pretty okay silver. Good work user

So I was wanting to get some Tzeentch units to help with the weaknesses of Khorne Bloodbound, namely shooting and magic stuff, what should I get?

All I have is the Bloodbound stuff from the starter set, so if I wanted to add some Tzeentch, would Flamers and Skyfires and some sort of chaos wizard be good?

Thank you.

Yeah, I've seen a few alternative color scehems for the Stormcast, and they look decent in pretty much any color that isn't gold, IMO. The gold is too gaudy, at least when 80% of the model is covered in it. Anything else makes them look reasonable.

giant chunk missing from the shield. WTF did you cut it with?

>That huge Scorpion thing in the back

Fuck me, I want a model of that right now!

how are dangerous ogres right now ?
i'll have a tournament at 1000pts and the meta has a lot of ogres players.
don't know if it's regular ogres, thundertusk riders or ogres + other
any advice on how should i deal with them ?
i play slave to darkness/khorne bloodhound

Usual clippers. The problem is that I got a little impatient with scraping off the left-overs (it's been a while since I've dealt with sprues, been working on Sisters lately, and before that, not much for more than a year). Thankfully, that's the only one I damaged.

Skarbrand or scaarac I guess

Just buy Sayl and throw a bloodthirster or a big khorne unit at the guy, no need for tzeentch

Are Freeguild handgunners to OP? I cannot seem to beat them in any way, since they shoot down everything I throw at them and then they shoot the ones charging due to their bullshit pipers!
>inb4 use cannon fodder units
It's not like I have tried that before, but his cannon and Helblaster volleygun + engineer shoots down half my army before I get into charge range. And then he just shoots again as they charge!

I know this sounds very salty, but I haven't won a single game against him, and I have complained about is handgunner groups of 30 but I feel it's rude to just stop playing against him, especially when my local group is so small.

As a seraphon player I laugh at stormfiend.
you'll need 600 points of stormfiend with warpfire + sayl and you'll end up no where near 8' of kroak if the seraphon player is half decent at screening. (pro tip : we don't have blocks of unit anymore we can spread the units)

Then you have 600/2000 point that will try ot kill whatever is in front of them before evaporating to bastilladon lazors and kroak now on his vortex, and you just lost.
Same with throwing any big bad khorne guy or tamurkhan,

Oh and you'll need 6 box of stormfiend, because no one is going to play against WAAC proxy, so just that make it out of reach of cheap fags.
And thats why only 2 guys use them where I live. Other just try to throw Skarbrand or Tamurkhan which actually will hold themselves in close combat.

not too worried about those guys either but they have much more sniping potential on paper

I play the faggotest freeguild list, what are you playing ?
what point level ?

I play Khorne bloodbound and slaves to darkness, usually we play 1000p to 1500p games.

damn you are not making it easy.
I guess the easiest way to deal with that is sayl + Skarbrand (damn, is it me or doea this combo came 10 times already in this thread) and mainly using bloodcrushers/chaos knight instead of footslogers.

Basically take everything that jas lots of HP and move "fast" when you play against the freefag.

at 1000 points dont take skarbrand, I guess you can take huge blobs of cheap shit and throw them with sayl

Take the biggest squad you have and throw them woth this guy.
at 1000 point that should hard counter him

I have been planning to maybe get some warherd units to use a thick cannon fodder unit

>Will have to devote my Soul Grinder or Knights to deal with these pests
Fugg, plague drones will be too slow

So i'm looking at building a 1000 Points list for Sat.

Leaders:
Mighty Lord of Khorne (140)
- General
Bloodsecrator (120)

Battleline:
Blood Warriors x10 (200)
- Dual Goreaxes
Blood Warriors x10 (200)
- Dual Goreaxes

Other:
Khorgorath (80)
Skullreapers x5 (140)
- Gore Slick Blades
- Spinecleaver

Now, this leaves me with 120 Points left to allocate. I can field Bloodreavers with either reaver blades or meatripper axes. I did however get Skarr Bloodwrath in the Slaughterstorm, and want to test him. Any recommendations?

How sold are you on that Khorgorath?

Unfortunately this looks like it's gonna be the cookie cutter list (though perhaps with horrors instead of Kairics). I really want to add some Slaves to Darkness somewhere though. But maybe there will be something good in the book.

Do we think any Daemons will get updated points?

Could a fantasy equivalent of the Tyranids work for AoS? What would that look like and how would it fit into the story?

Thanks, so SC will be my next step

Aren't Skavens an equivalent to Nids? Horde-style gameplay, a lot of small models and huge-ass behemots etc

>Even basecoasting takes ages because i was in a rush to finish and stuck his banner arm on
Well, i've learnt my lesson

Pretty much

Hey guys. So I'm getting started with Ironjawz (just got a battleforce) and I've been looking at the troop profiles.

Question: Why would anyone take Brutes over Goregruntas? Goregruntas have more wounds, more attacks, are faster and get the gorefist formation. They cost the exact same amount in points as a brute and can be taken in smaller squads. The only real drawback I can see with them is they cost 2 kidneys and an arm to buy in any significant numbers. Right now I'm planning on running 9 of them in a gorefist and godrakk as my main army.

T H I N Y O P A I N T S

H

I

N

Y

O

P

A

I

N

T

S

Skaven are chaos though, have personalities, are wracked with infighting, and are nothing like the tyranid aesthetic

I'd go with demonblades on the skullreapers. They are comparable on baseline but become a lot better when you start reaping skulls.

>They are comparable on baseline but become a lot better when you start reaping skulls
kek

Goregruntas cost way more (both points and cash), attack worse, have garbage special rules, suffer from both a larger footprint and profile, lack special weapons and worthwhile champions, are more easily swamed and don't really need their improved movement.
tl;dr: Goregruntas are garbage, both in comparison to Brutes and in comparison to other super-heavy cavalry.

>Goregruntas cost way more (both points and cash), attack worse, have garbage special rules, suffer from both a larger footprint and profile, lack special weapons and worthwhile champions, are more easily swamed and don't really need their improved movement.
This tbqh senpai

Not him, but the Khorgorath is shit, pure and simple.
That said, it is cheap shit that can be fielded in units (unique among monsters). Three to five of them are not horrible, especially since you can do a lot to them with the shitload of buffs found in-faction.

what?

>cost way more in points
The general's handbook says they bost cost 180 points each. I'm not arguing, I've got enough brutes to run a decent force of them too, just curious. + Goddrakk's ability on a gorefist is ridiculous and OP

Toss ten Blood Warriors and that Khorgorath, add a unit of Bloodletters, another 5 Skullreapers, give all ten of them Daemonblades and then add a Bloodstoker. The Stoker helps with the Reapers' atrocious movement and keeps them from killing themselves with their daemonblades. If you have points left over, invest in a Skull Cannon or Marauder Horsemen.

This thread needs more of Best Girl.

>180 for three
>180 for five
Also, while the Gordrakk + Gorefist combo is nice, it's expensive as shit and any brick force will just tank the still quite mediocre damage and dispatch the tiny number of Gore-gruntas in a hurry.

When the first blurry pics of her had leaked I had really hoped that the huge yellow thing on her head was a mane of 80's hair.
Alas...

Ok cheers, I was under the assumption they cost 180 each, because why would games workshop tell us what each model is worth individually? that makes too much sense. And yeah, I'm seeing the Gordrakk thing working well with Ironfists as well as Gorefists.

Which brings me to my next question - Can Gordrakk get a command trait/magical item? Why not? I can't find anywhere in the rulebook that says he can't. (Mmmm, big base size and meteor blade)

>dat little titty window which serves no purpose other than to let nerds stare at her boobs

Unique characters can't get relics or command traits. It's in the GHB.

Read the fucking General's Handbook, dude. It's not that long.

Out of curiosity, how does Ogroid Thaum compare in size to, like, the Megaboss? I'm looking at conversion potential, as I want to model my Ogroid with something other than the staff and I'm curious on what size it is that I could draw bits from.

Roughly the same, maybe a mite smaller. Swapping bits should work.

Hmm, consider that, or mixing bits with a Daemon Prince, if that also is about the same size. I just feel like the Ogroid should be wielding more than the staff. Plus, my theme has the beastmen being more 'civilized' in a way, like the upper classes of the society, so want to reflect that.

woods don't just grow on their own on trees.

>implying she doesn't keep seeds in there

this version was so much better than the plant zombie with amnesia. We all miss you Alarielle.

Does anyone have any of the new and recent AoS maps saved? I tried looking through the Booru in the OP but none of the maps are actually on there.

>mfw the heart theme everywhere
>mfw I kind of like this version

What text is the pictures covering.

>Don't forget, you're hime forever

It doesn't make any sense with the reference, I suggest you delete this meme and never visit Veeky Forums again.

It's Do It For Him you fucking newfig.

It's a reference from the American TV show The Simpsons, I'm guessing non-americans haven't heard of it.

You can google the reference, but it doesn't make sense since the images are supposed to be covering up text.

Cringe.

Seriously I cringed.

Ok, so who is the one baiting here?

If only we had a version with pictures of Kurnoth Hunters with the letters spelling out "SCYTHES".

That would bait a lot of people.

Not overly why?

I didn't put Daemonblades on them as I wanted to play it safe really.

I don't have the shekels to buy more stuff at the moment, I am simply looking at different combinations of what I have got.

it's that time of the year, user

>slow melee army

Have there been any rumors about plastic Globadiers (Skyre Acolytes)?

Because fuck paying $10 per model when a unit of 5 is 60 points.

I'm gonna use it as a Sorcerer of Slaanesh.

How should I call him?

I tried, sort of.

Dildor, the Succulent

Perfect.

No

If you think $10 per model is bad then don't look at Salamanders or Razordons

But user, I already have a joke miniature
>Lord Straponius the Pervader

I don't want another

Nothing wrong with a few gag models.

Especially if it still fits the armies theme.

To be honest Salamanders or Razordons aren't as bad price-wise as Globadiers. It's $30 for 60 points, vs $50 for 60 points. They're also bigger models.

Not trying to say "hurr I have it worse than you" but just trying to compare.

At least Seraphon has access to a Start Collecting to start out. Unless you want to play Nurgle with a rat twist Skaven's kinda SOL.

Yeah but you generally run 1 or 2 squads of globadiers while you usually want 3+ salamanders

Skaven have Spire of Dawn, which is like a better version of the Start Collecting boxes

>Skaven have Spire of Dawn, which is like a better version of the Start Collecting boxes
Good point. I actually ended up with the Skaven components of 2 of them even though I want to play primarily Clan Skyre. It was just too good of a deal.

Granted I now have 80 fucking clanrats to paint when I wasn't intending on even using them in the first place.

they're due for aI never saw anyone playing 3+ salamanders.
spire of dawn is bad because you get shit elves. and the skaven there have no value

>I never saw anyone playing 3+ salamanders.
You're playing against bad seraphon players then

Salamanders are the best infantry in the game

they're due for an update for almosy 20 years already**

>and the skaven there have no value
It's the cheapest way to get clanrats, which you'll need if you run mixed clan Skaven.

I spent $80 and ended up with 80 clanrats, two engineers, two mortars, two warpfire throwers (both weapon teams you can only get in SoD at the moment), and two warlords (one will be converted to a chieftain with standard).

Also Rat Ogres, but those are going to get used for Blood Bowl

Is that Tzeentch?

No

'sup, bitches?
Look what I got today! Anyone up for the 24 relics Tzeentch gets?
I am currently at uni and I only have my shitty ipad camera with me, so please bear with it for now.

You already know this, but I figure it can't hurt.

My penis is so hard right now.

I'd like to direct your attention to Boundless Mutation for a Thaumaturge or Arcane Sacrifice for a Gaunt Summoner.

!!!!!

>Changeblade
>replace
Does this bypass summoning rules with this wording?