God it cant be that easy, jesus

god it cant be that easy, jesus.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitfinex.com/fees
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Explain.

lol grats

good luck doing it consistently

yes go and margin trade on a speculative asset where some ideological geeks control the supply and love to go margin hunting. You will not get burnt like all those who got burned doing the margin trade since 2013

he went long on a 50x leverage

>if a single $100 fart happened you lose it all
congrats on this

What a madman.

It's that easy. Bitcoin - and especially margin trading it - is free money.

What exchange is that?

nice trade bro

just don't get addicted to it, my monster trades have fucked me up more than my losses long term

no its not, stop spouting bs. i could probably caught two +13% month.

How much did you make?

You sound like a nocoiner talking about crypto

this desu. fuck, yeah i know. my goal is compfy 400K X10. Only time i felt ALIVE for years.

Did you go all in? Never go all in like this. Also, do not close this position. Let it ride for a very long period of time. Do not close it, I repeat.

you want me to explain to you what leverage is don't you

thanks professor, implying i dont know how margin works.
stay mad alt-fag, tether got my back.
kek i know i cant, 2 or 3 month +13% MAX.
its a zero sum game fool

what exchange is that mate?

Best site with large margin options?

retard

and yes OP, you basically just bet money on Black in roulette. watch those leverage fees

6061 contracts? Does that mean you've made 300k USD?

Bitmex.

i timed the market well enough, i never go all but i made $300 yesterday too and lost $200 same day. so i just said fuck it and went all in. i'll probably be up +$1200 if everything go well. im never going all in again...(i'll prob do it again).

nice gamble

no, 1 contract = 1 USD

Yeah, that's insane. I know I said it many fucking times, but if I was you I'd just let it ride till 100k. The odd of you making better trades than just letting it ride are very low. I have an open position on 3x margin on Bitfinex since around 2k dollars. I keep increasing my stack and maintaining a liquidation price of around 50% the ATH. It's working amazing so far.

I have the same problem in me senpai

butmex my dude, $100 withdraw fees and 0,6% open + close, +0,33% fee every 8h for ur margin fees. avoid if starting. i was making around 30% month trading alts, so yeah i was kind of well trainded

How much did you leverage and since $2K? What's that sitting at now?

how the fuck can you hold a leveraged position on bitcoin and not pay more in fees than what you gain?

this desu, i prob found a great patern judging how well it went, the market has been very predictible lately. so yeah cya at 20.5K tomorrow.
and youre calling me a mad men ?

>He believes in tether
Do you remember liberty dollar or are you just some 20 something neckbeard who jumped on board of virtual currencies in 2017?

Fees are ridiculously low.
bitfinex.com/fees

20k dollars. That's sitting at a P/L of around 400k USD, because of the increased stack.

Ohh, well, congrats on the 18k then.

My God, great fucking job user.

Can someone explain what 50x long is?

mmh ok, its borrowing 50 times your money.
lets say person A got $200 in his bank account. Person B got $20000 and is looking for little interest with no risk at all. Person A says : hey hand me over your $20000. The margin is of X100, because Person A borrowed 100 time his initial investement of $200.
Now, how is it risk free for person B you may be wondering, well. If person A $20200 investment lose $200, so -1%. Person A position is "liquidated" to prevent further lose.
on a losing trade Person A lost his $200 and person B kept his $20000.
on a winning trade Person A kept his $200 and let presume he made +3% with Person B money, this is +$600.
So either way person B is winning.

Is this Bitmex?

Could someone help me out and explain how to do this?

it's my dick compared to your dick

read the whole thread. High withdrawal fees.

Liberty dollars were physical coins being made by an anarchist pothead to resemble US currency. Crypto is a completely different animal, you can't just lock up one pothead and melt down the coins.

thank you

kek

there is no need to quote you gf.

tether is, according to the tos pegged to the usd, without the company behind having a banking licence or in any way complies with FinCen regulations. Yes if I would be a non US citizen I wouldn't worry that much, but as a US citizen, it is juggling with a live hand grenade