You have 10 seconds to explain why aren't you cashing out as Bitcoin grows. Do you believe it will go on forever...

You have 10 seconds to explain why aren't you cashing out as Bitcoin grows. Do you believe it will go on forever? Do you think we are tgat far from the peak?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14635981
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Worried yet nocoiner? You should be. End of days for fiat and altfags.

that*

What is your prediction? An eternal bull?

I'm an index investor with a small allocation to bitcoin.

bitcoin will eventually settle at 15-20k and alts will catch up. this is just the beginning. buckle up weak hands

I got into crypto way to late (last week) Still, my BTC wallet is up 50%, is this a good time to get into some alts?

Already cashed out a lot, holding a little stack of Bitcoin.

The sensible Chad

The virgin shicoiner

shitcoiner*
Fucked my shitpost.

if it crashes, I will buy more. you think ima let you cockstream and banker cucks keep all the crypta to yourselves?

im not cashing out before i reach 1 mil
all or nothing faggot

Can I still make it with 1.35 BTC? What if lightning network sucks

Because i have exactly 10 Bitcoins. A double digit balance is more important to me than fiat.

it's only gonna suck if they don't do it as intended

Bittrex has me at zero withdrawl. Try getting out of Bittrex.

Switch to ltc when ratio goes sub 0.01

Why the fuck aren't the Winklevoss twins selling lol

When the jewish whales finally sell we will be bagholders

I'm trying to cash out but there's very little options in NZ

What's the point of a speculative investment if you can't cash out?

Still mad about that Potcoin?

What do shitcoins have to do with my post?

Why would I convert to dollar token? Ever?

>FR prints 1 trillion worth of tokens every year
>takes 3-10 days to send anywhere
>transaction fees are 3%

>already made some gains
>freeriding atm with a potential to become rich

i will sell at 200k / btc

if it dips, i ll buy more

>I'm an index investor with a small allocation to bitcoin.
Master race.
I keep a fixed percentage of my portfolio in bitcoin. Whenever it's more than twice what I want it to be, I cash out.

It transforms exponential growth into linear growth, which sucks, but it mitigates risk like a motherfucker.

Because it's almost 2018 and not 2081 in the timeline of your wildest dreams?

We are on the same boat. May I ask which base % of bitcoin do you use and if you have stop-loss in place? If so, at which % of the current price?

I wish I had a reaction folder right now.

>We are on the same boat. May I ask which base % of bitcoin do you use and if you have stop-loss in place? If so, at which % of the current price?
10% of portfolio in crypto, 50% of which is bitcoin. No stop loss in place. I obviously don't trade leverage and honestly I believe in crypto enough to hold on to my coins for a couple of years, even if it goes through another dip like in 2013.

So far I've cashed out my original investment in USD 3 times and I'm left with about 1.5x my original investment in coins. Could obviously have been a lot more if I hadn't cashed out but that's the price of risk mitigation.

I think this is the last bitcoin moon.

All the previous ones where it mooned and crashed, then mooned higher and crashed, has only been you virgin neets playing with fake money in your basement. That's why it's come back everytime because you had new people buying.

There's never been this type of normie exposure to bitcoin. I think there will be one final massive fomo pump before the bubble pops finally. Hardly anyone is left to buy btc and the normies buying the top are going to get burned so bad they're going to FUD btc from now on

Care to answer this poll? I would like to wrap my head around the current situation.

It's about your current strategy.
strawpoll.me/14635981

Thanks for the info.

That makes sense. However, it is hard to predict. People who have never invested before are being attracted to bitcoin.