Look at this fucking thing, we're about to go parabolic. MC slowly rising

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ark/

been hearing this shit for 2 months now
and the devs don't even know what to do with the token

No wonder, bitcoin has gone up a lot in a few hours it’s nothing to do with ark.

Sell your alts now before the king destroys all those short term usd gains, 20k will be a parabolic pump milestone just like 10k was

Are you retarded or something? 2 months? That's all you've been here? Most of us got in under 50 cents and here you are being a complete fucking faggot. No one's forcing you to get in on the ARK, but you WILL stay poor.

>reading comprehension
I've been in Ark since March you stupid faggot and I probably hold more than you, people have been claiming it would moon for two months and it's done nothing but bleed

Father why wont they listen?

>devs don't even know what to do with the token
yeah thats every crypto

It's like they can't do basic math and TA analysis. This kid above me is salty about his insane gains, allegedly.

>technical analysis

Just sold my ARK bags for more XMR. Sorry lads, wish you all the best, but I don’t think this coin is going to go much further in price.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT GIVING ARK A SPIKE IN MAY IT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN IN JANUARY

EVERY DAY THIS SHIT MOVES FURTHER AWAY

yeah.. no

Same here. Thinking about getting rid of my VTC bags for more XMR as well

>January
>Still the same shit Devs but with a mobile wallet

Try May you Dubreuillosaurus, you know, when the project is in full swing. That spike after March, that's ArkVM & a bunch of other shite.

This the worst Shill team ever. I cannot believe someone actually pays you to post this shit meme cancer. We get it... you want a 10% drop in order to buy before the wallet drop spike. Fuck you asshole

>The meme lines don't add up

You don't say

Do you hear that? It's the sound of the first rain.

Father why arent they boarding the ark?

This actually.
ARK is bound to drop back to 4.75 range by Monday

Man we could easily go above and beyond $10 with a little bit of help.

finally