Bad Drawthread

This is a drawthread for bad artists.
Make requests for bad, lazy artists.
You too can be a bad artist. It's not hard. Even bad drawings can make people smile.

Please no super complex requests. This is for fun requests for bad artists.

Someone drew this for me.

(1) who?

(2) did you ever finish it?

(3) thank you so much for it

link to original request: →

Some one draw a human marrying a giant

Two Kalashnikov/Ak-47s ducking behind a crumbled wall holding humans. there's a discarded arm near one of them and she/it(?) is holding another arm and placing like about to reload the human. I'll leave to you what they are fighting if you want to include it.

I really don't think we need a constant Bad Drawthread.

The only time in history we have more drawings than requests in a thread.

A brawler chick highfiving an elder vampire as they stand over a chick with two holes in her neck.

I'd like to see this

bump

pls dont die

well thats cause bad art isnt in demand

Can I get something of Sword Princess?

I need an englishman with a top hat sweating blood

Extra badness is appreciated

Not good of english. Can be of understanding wrong.

itz so byoutiful

tanks

bump

Requesting this with a Krieg soldier and instead of the hat his helmet has "Make the galaxy loyal" carved in it.

Requesting xenomorph mage

bump

bump again. Where did everyone go?

I'm looking for a picture of a half-elf bard, just want it to be sort of silly. Not like xd so random just a bit cartoony. Thanks.

Is of good Komrad. Much da.
Dis too.

AlmostSeriously though, I tried. Cartoon-style is suprisingly dificult for me to get right. Sorry user guess theres now country/western genre in your campaign now

Pinged me twice. Need reply here

I was sure I fixed that mistake before posting. Whoops

bump

Lady Techpriest on top of a tank arms deep in its engine guts.

Oh yeah, it's live and trying to kill us.

Can I get some dragons as if they were dog breeds? (eg. dachshund dragon, pug, chihuahua, poodle dragon, etc)

Draw as many or as few as you like.

Requesting a Krieg soldier playing a mean piano like Jerry Lee Lewis. Muffled lyrics are optional.

Draw what you think an "alien vampire" looks like.

Woo, this is back.
(this is genuine excitement)

Sparkle dragons

Requesting a Raven (bird) wielding a RPG launcher.

Here's my attempt

Thank you so much user! These are absolutely amazing!

I draw some stuff in a drawthread a few threads back, but haven't contributed here yet.

I see someone already shared theirs but I gave it an attempt too

Draw a fish fishing for cats

Imma hijack your thing for another thing I was gonna do before

That doesn't look like a krieg soldier.

Shit I meant to thank the dragon dog breed poster.

Nat 20 spot check from this one.

I tried

It's great mate! (best filename too)

I'm going to request a human attempting to be mysterious/edgy wearing two trenchcoats

Could you maybe try it in a style you're more comfortable with? I like the irreverence but if you don't mind trying something different that would be awesome.

Draw the four horsemen of the apocalypse having a tea break.

That looks like effort and skill went into it though

Thanks for the compliment! But I really didn't put too much effort in; I just tend to draw a lot of monsters in my spare time (and even then i was too lazy to draw hands for this one).

A skeleton doing something silly or making a pun, please !

Not a request from here but my friend wanted me to draw the XDDDDD face and I thought /tg might like it as well.

Give me a bugbear. Not a D&D one. Whatever you think when you hear the name bugbear.

I fucking love it

I would like to see an Imperial guardsman getting mauled by a chainaxe wielding berzerker, kharne or general khornate dude is cool too.
Bonus points for Krieger, Vostroyan or Steeler.

A blonde wizard dude wearing a button that says "#1 Human"

Well shit, wouldn't be right to deny those quads.

Here's what I came up with.
Maybe put a bit more effort than necessary but I liked the idea.

Exactly what I think when I read bugbear. Awesome user.

Thanks. I never understood why bugbears in DnD were just some weird monkey-things.

also I just realized I fucked up the filename, welp

Ah, Praetorian guard, those fine chaps are always on point, even when they aren't

i want a hulky buffy Orc / Ogre that is an Assassin / Nightblade.

Hooded and cloaked. with daggers and a bow.

Thanks user

this is genius

I love it.

Three hobbits in a cloak pretending to be a human please.

oh boy did someone say shit art and artists

because this is my element, since at some ungodly hour browsing Veeky Forums ded threds I found someone asking for what the goblin gods look like and thought: hey, let's draw this, it's a great idea and nothing can go wrong

and then instead of something original, I created a final fantasy villain, Goblin Gaston, the fattest goblin ever to exsist, Red XIII deviantart donutsteel and a cross between a goblin shark and a goblin snake

please kill me, or break my hands, or both

I like those, your art is nice.

bump

I tried

Here you go.
Also bonus mermaids because I had some space on the page and doodling weird mermaids is kind of my thing, it seems.

bump

Good art, but fucking Lord, those designs.

I'm homebrewing a dragon/damselfly race. Could you turn this cutie into a respectable, futuristic-looking waitress?

Thanks user, I love it!

Here it is!

I take donations on patreon if you're feeling generous ^///^

Hope you don't mind if I touched her up a little. Felt like she was missing a little feminine touch.

Requesting this with a Krieg soldier who's teaching young imperial youths about the legendary MG42. Also no text.

Requesting a black templar giving a thumbs up this one for reference

I'm happy with this thank you

Sit... Stay... Kidnap the princess... Roll over...

One bug of your choice realizing he took off for lunch at the wrong time as there is a bunch of other worker bugs in line for some McDonalds.

Bump.

don't die

Saved this bad boy from a thread many ages since passed.

All of these are great.

Here you go.
(sorry for the messy filling, realized too late I was using the brush for the lines instead of the pencil)

Draw a flumph being mistaken as the FSM

Hope this is what you wanted

Bump.

Also requesting a Ettin, with one head that's tsundere for the other.

It's great user!

Here you go

Glad you liked

Brilliant!

Requesting an insanely ugly gnome, dressed like how garden gnome decorations usually look and smoking a pipe that blows bubbles.

I would like a smiling cow (like on a milk commercial) only it looks like it was drawn by a chinaman that never saw a cow in his life and his instructions were "it's like a big horse with horns."