Are dice rings dangerous?

Are dice rings dangerous?

Yes?

Why would they be dangerous?

Probably only in whatever sense rings are dangerous (so potentially snagging sleeves and more painful slaps I guess?)

mostly useless

They are probably a choking hazard. Tough most things are choking hazards...

Depending on the manufacturing process, they could be left with sharp, unfiled edges. But that's true of pretty much any metal object.

Like says, anything's a choking hazard if it's the right size. Plus, you know, the standard hazards of metal rings getting caught on objects, especially solid objects you're moving past at high speed. A wedding band can turn a trivial fall into an amputation if you're rock climbing, for example.

But now we're getting into Pierson's puppeteer levels of worrying about how unsafe things are.

Yes.

If you use one at my table, I will definitely slap your shit.

Dropped from a certain height, the momentum can be quite dangerous, so make sure to use them close to the ground. They aslo tend to fall downwards, so make sure you don't place anything value directly underneath it.
Why do you ask?

google ring avulsion, and then I'm sorry I told you to google ring avulsion.

I never had a name for it but this happened to my old man in a metal press. He can't feel three of his fingers because the meat was sucked off then reattached later

Fucking degloving. I watch a guy fall down a ladder and his wedding ring caught a rung; it peeled the better part of his finger off.

This is why I never wear rings.

Degloving.

the first time I heard the term was at a meeting for a clinical trial for nerve repairs, this one doctor had a case study and he kept saying ring avulsion, I figured it was just a medical term I didn't know. then he showed a picture of the guy's hand missing a finger at the knuckle and told the story if how he'd jumped a chain link fence and snagged his ring on it.

Degloving is fucking terrifying and the reason anyone with sense never wears a ring while working with tools of any kind

I think I'd rather get frostbite and have to lose a finger than go through the pain of being essentially flayed instantly and forcefully

You all fuckers never stepped on d4, did ya?

Depends - are you circumcised?

>Assuming someone who wears a dice ring would be using tools on a daily basis

why would you leave your dice laying on the floor?

Where else would I place them?

Keep in mind that I abhor elevated surfaces and containers.

The corner, you tit

Where will I brood then, smartass?

You don't even need to be using tools. Water skiing, walking down stairs, claiming over anything with catch potential; all of these are potential degloving events. Rings are stupid.

>his house only has 1 corner