Sell BTC, buy Nintendo Switch?

Sell BTC, buy Nintendo Switch?

do what you wan't manchild

I want to do the same thing desu.

Can't wait for ReggieCoin

>Sell BTC, buy Nintendo Switch
>Make it

It's time to choose senpai

Guys c'mon Bitcoin is NOT part of the new paradigm. However, the NintendoSwitch is.

That can buy you a rolex in 6 months

I already own a Switch and 10 games

So why are you here? You've already made it.

Honestly if you're happy with that profit then go for it man.

I'm playing Zelda on my computer perfectly at 4k resolution. Why are people like you? I bet you own an Apple product too.

I got a weird stutter on my PC when I tried that shit, plus it was hard to take my desktop and monitor on the bus

I'm going to get the new applewatch tbqhfamilam

>already made it
>at most a switch and 10 games is like 900

enjoy staying poor

If you do not see the true value in that, then you have already lost.

First normies, now kids?

A fucking Nintendo switch? In a few months this shit can buy 100 Nintendos and 20 4K TVs

Kek.
Hold BTC until 100k, user. Then buy your Switch and have fun. Selling now is dumb.

I think you're right, but when do you honestly think the bubble will pop? The only way I see it popping is when crypto starts to move more into real markets and people realize Bitcoin is really shitty in practise

When the mania phase starts

You won't have to play it on the bus once you've made it.

Id be all over the Nintendo switch. Soooooooo many good games and more to come! Sell user!!

Your attitude is making me want to hold desu

All possessions are worthless compared to security and peace of mind money brings. Then you can evolve as a person and do other things. I mean if there's even 'then'. You can't stop accumulating money, you shouldn't
So Idk. maybe you should buy Nintendo Switch after all. Its tough

Since I started Crypto I dont need to play games anymore! More fun/frustrating ^^

Then hodl faggot. Im going to cash out for a switch once btc hits 22k