CYOA General

pastebin
pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/5mdk8x3odys5i63/Autism Becomes Me.txt?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCk.

It's finished. I wish I could have added more, but I like to keep things on one page.

If there's anything you find objectionable please let me know.

Also a version for posting on /d/ since this is way too large.

What are the points in the Amputee section for anyway? I mean the Extra Features section as a whole seems to map to a disadvantages section in other CYOA's but here there doesn't seem to be much reason to pick them besides hurting your waifu.

本当に遠い回り道だった。。。 ありがとうジャイロ、本当にありがとうしか言う言葉が見つからない

全 means "all", with context it's understandadble but the kanji you really want is 完 ("complete", "end").

Still making Pokemon Personified Plus+, but made this 1 page cyoa where you are a Console/Console-tan to pass the time.

Remember to have fun.

Can someone post more non-waifu cyoas?

>Fresh Graduate
>Shorty
>Athletic
>Average Breasts
Which imo look pretty big but that's my own business
>Child bearing
Much better image
>Noble
>Buns
>Fair
>Regular
>Erratically Dom
Pretty interesting and refreshing selection.
>Generous, Charismatic, Smugtacular, Heavy Drinker, Pragmatic, Aggressive
Dang that last one is just right
>Orgasm denial, bondage, pet-play, hypnosis, rape-play, lewd roleplay x3, Territorial, Being on top
hot
>Lifting, Shooting, Cooking, Writing, Sports (hockey)
Still unhappy with Lifting being phrased in that way. I just want someone who likes lifting and motivates me, not a mass-freak.
>No extra features
>No inhuman traits

FYI there's a visible nipple in the
>Sensory depravation

ok

Surprisingly great job, user. Even without being too hard into femdom, there's enough options to actually cover wide spectrum of preferences. Many choices, lewd and purely stylistic to keep imagination going, with some descriptions to boot. Overall layour simple yet nice with plenty of cute pics. About the only thing that I was kinda 'meh' about is making tomboy be rowdy when often tomboys are simply not very feminine and 'casual'.

Anyway, I consider it an above-average quality waifu-maker, not necessarily one that only people who are into femdom would enjoy.

This is GREAT.

I bet I could outsell the Wii U desu.

Seriously though SDA, how does an Undead battlemage get access to blood?

Also: I think telekinesis would've been a good power for Wind magic.

Meant to say everytime you choose it consecutively she loses a limb but shortened it to choice due to lack of space.. I know it seems pretty at odds with the subject matter, but I'm sure there are people out there with a gentle amputee femdom fetish out there who it will appeal to.

I was following the conventions on nyaa that a complete manga download usually has 全 right at the end, but from now on I'll use 完 instead.

Well it's too late to cry about it now. I'm going to take this thread to tally up suggestions and complaints, take the most glaring things pointed out (like your comment) and work it into a fix before posting it one final time in the next thread. Lets cross our fingers and hope nobody gets itchy with their reporting finger.

To be honest I'm only into the gentlest of femdom, even things like bondage weird me out a bit, and momdom seems ludicrous to me, but god knows I've jacked it one too many times to tall_girl tag on hitomi.la not to pay it back somehow.

Now that this is finished I'm looking for a new idea, preferably something adventure or just non-waifu oriented.

>Now that this is finished I'm looking for a new idea
Cat adventures

Fantastic work, seriously.

>Stationary
>Shooter Games, Metroidvania Games, Action Role-Playing, Tactical Role-Playing, Life Simulation
>Controllers, Internet, Head Set, Wireless Control, High Definition, Sound Buff, Streaming

What happened with Angel? Did she leave for good? Is she an hero .

>did she become an hero
Doubt it, but we can always hope.

>Lets cross our fingers and hope nobody gets itchy with their reporting finger.
You're safe. Mods aren't going to bother searching through the whole image to find one nipple.
I like a lot of the fetishes you included

Italics why do you have an ntr + used goods fetish you put into your cyoas?

>When will there be an expansion for BEING the contracted waifu?
No plans for that currently.

I feel there's other CYOAs that do that better. You should play those. TG Order Form and the Slave CYOA are both good for what you might want. There's a few other "become the waifu" CYOAs as well.

>How flat is a Flat Avatar?
They're a robot with one or two traits, basically. Kinda like somebody programmed to love you.

>High School
>Shorty
>Equal Height
>Athletic
>Bee Stings
>Average Behind
>Cute
>Pixie Cut
>Fair
>Sexual Predator
>Fulltime Dom
>Possessive
>Tomboy
>Romantic
>Fragile
>Idealistic
>Needy
>Aggressive
>Cuddling
>Cross-Dressing
>Rape-Play
>Momdom
>Being on Top
>Territorial
>Running
>Videogames
>Shooting
>Travelling
>Television

>Age: Fresh Graduate
>Size Ratio: Shorty
>Physical Build: Athletic
>Breast Size: Average
>Butt & Hips: Tight
>Facial Features: Cute
>Hairstyle: Twintails
>Skin Tone: Bronze
>Sex Drive: Receptive
>Romantic Attitude: Erratically Dom
>Personality Traits: Tomboy, Smugtacular, Kind-Hearted, Idealistic, Cunning, Aggressive, Romantic, Possessive
>Fetishes and Desires: Sweaty Sex, Territorial, Lewd Roleplay, Impregnation, Cuddling 3x, Feet, Being on Top, Milking Dry
>Hobbies and Interests: Running, Videogames, Cooking
>Extra Features: Futanari, Inhumanity 3x
>Inhuman Traits: Fluffy Tail, Animal Ears, Extra Arms

Angel is a meme now, she has ascended this mortal coil as a minor servitor of Pepe.

Wait, what? What are you talking about? I'm not some console, I'm-

>TYPE: MOBILE
The cutest little handheld you ever did see~! The Valkyrie Mini, at your service!

>GENRES: Platform Games [2], Fighting Games [1], Tactical Role-Playing [0]
Wasn't Gryphon Sign IX great? I hear Commander's Blade III has a cult following, too! Yay!

>PERKS: App System [5], Touch [Free], Portable Size [Free], Stylus (A spear) [4], Motion Controls [3], High Definition [2], Internet [1], Streaming [0]
Don't forget all my extra features~! With these apps and internet access, I'll keep those darn mobile phones in their place AND help us win the Console War!

>I was following the conventions on nyaa that a complete manga download usually has 全 right at the end, but from now on I'll use 完 instead.
That's because they mean "all volumes". Your CYOA is a single thing, so it doesn't make sense.
The best word for you would be "完成版" which means "complete/finished version" but I suppose that's too long so just "完" is fine too.

I want one.

>Kek loves all his children.
I can get over meme majicks if this is true.

Did the Pokemon Trainer CYOA ever progress past beta?

>Sombra, Reaper, Widowmaker

The only correct choice.

OK, lets do this.

>Age:
Christmas Cake

>Size
Towering Giant

>Build
Chubby

>Boob Size
Mammoth

>Booty
Badonkadonk

>SQUISHY MINIGTS AHOY

>Face
Sexy (bimbo plz)

>Hair
Giant 80s sex hair

>Skin tone
IDK caramel maybe?

>Sex drive
Sex Predator (why build a custom sexy lady if she's not gonna want to have sex with you?)

>Romance
Mostly Equal

>Personality
Smugtacular
Klutz
Pervert
Kind-Hearted
Laidback
Pragmatic

She's sexy but she enjoys hanging out and simple things in life.

>Fetishes
CFNM
Frottage
Oral
Smothering
Pet-play
And the lewdest of all, Cuddling

>Hobbies
Anime
Videogames
Hiking
Lazing

>Extra
Piercings (belly button)

Alright, that'sthe first half done. Now all I need is a CYOA to make myself an adorable trap and my weird fetish will be complete. On a related note, is this thing really safe for a blue board?

>saying that AFTER posting a build

Could someone please post the battlemage cyoa, along with the user-generated characters page?

>christmas cake
>amazonian
>athletic
>average breasts
>average behind
>gloomy
>ponytail
>caramel
>sexual predator
>erratically dom
>tomboy, awkward, needy, lightweight
>cuddling, bondage *3, feet, rapeplay
>running, fishing, reading
>inhumanity 3*
>lizard tail, scaly skin (partial), long tongue
I just want a dorky, tomboy lizard girl really.

No magical girl has been brave enough to find out. I will tell you that Lewd Rites have diminishing corruption effects. The first rank you take will make you much more vulnerable than the second, for example.

If you took the Lewd Well, why do you need innocense

Not having a Veeky Forums pass is pain sometimes

>Age
Christmas Cake
>Size
Equal Height
>Physical
Regular
>Breast
Busty
>Butt&Hipp
Average
>Facial
Noble
>Hair
Long and straight
>Skin
Fair
>Sex Drive
Regular
>Romantic Attitude
Erratically Dom
>Personality
Possessive
Smugtacular
Charisma
Feminine
Cunning
Mean-Spirited
>Fetishes
Feet
Oral x3
Smothering
Being on Top
Milking Dry
Territorial
>Hobbies
Reading
Computer
Sport (Tennis)
Travelling

dropbox.com/s/5mdk8x3odys5i63/Autism Becomes Me.txt?dl=0

Link goes to a notepad linking to all of the user-build's posts

If you give a shit about making a custom weapon

Where would the folowing categories fit:
Hack & Slash
Open World (maybe metroidvania??)
Massive Multiplayer Online (this requires internet???)
Streaming needs Internet??

Maybe this cyoa needs an update

Thanks user. Posting build soon.

Wasn't there a second page with etches?

>ywn be on this

Don't think so, the Etches are on the main CYOA itself

Very nice, I'm going to use it to make a non-Dom girl though. Consider it like how you find Jewish people on Christian dating sites.

>Fresh Graduate, Fun Sized, Athletic, Busty, Childbearing, Noble, Long and Straight hair (red), Pale skin (freckles everywhere), Receptive, Privately Submissive.
Now that we've gotten all the short stack buttons pressed, let's make her a real person.
>Generous, Feminine, Pervert, Pragmatic
So she'll be happy and fit in nicely.
>Hypnosis, Lewd Roleplay (for one specific thing to be touched on later), Bondage, Oral, Rape-Play.
All taken twice so that she enjoys being the target of it all. On to what she enjoys other than dick.
>Reading, Running, Video Games, Computer, Painting.
All good hobbies that won't clash and will help me get in shape and meet life/relationship goals.
>Piercings (ears and everything beneath her clothes), Tattoos (tramp stamp and my initials on the sole of her foot), Glasses, Inhumanity (long tongue), and Incest Adopted daughter that's happily the third part of the eqiulateral triangle with her 'mother' and I .

She just loves to act like the dutiful and slightly spoiled daughter in public and even with friends, only to happily turn it around and get very freaky in the bedroom with her 'parents' acting out being punished or seductive eagerly. Going to be very fun in general and make a great addition to the family. [My wife is going to adore her, having both the little girl to mother and spoil, along with the unrepentant slut to hold down and enjoy. Plus she loves redheads.

Thanks user!

Weaponforge came out before Battlemage's update, user.

>If you took the Lewd Well, why do you need innocense
I'm just trying to find out how much the Pure outfit's "makes you more innocent" bit would affect me and how (if it has any effect, that is).

Never seen a second page then

After about 4 seconds of looking online. The Etch page was part of Forge Your Own Weapon 1.0. I don't think it's on the 2.0 as Etches are now on Battlemage itself

A lot of the etches there were unique and different from Battlemage, so it's a shame to lose them. Like the one that let you shoot a mana disk with each swing.

The main effect it would have on you is making the Benevolence Well easier to tap into.

>Christmas Cake

>Amazonian

>Muscular

>Mammoth

>Child Bearing

>Sexy

>Sex Hair
It hurts that there's no braid option though

>Caramel

>Sexual Predator

>Fulltime dom

>Possessive
>Smugtacular
>Charismatic
>Cool
>Aggressive
>Tomboy

>Being on Top
>CFNM
>Frottage
>Oral
>Rape-Play
>Smothering
>Milking Dry
>Territorial
>Sweaty sex
>Cuddling

>Lifting
>Sports
>Sleeping
>Movies

>Inhumanity (Small horns)
>Inhumanity (Pointy ears)
>Inhumanity (Razor Teeth)

But would it affect behavior and such? If so, comparatively how much would they be affected as per the three scenarios I mentioned in the previous thread?

>Anal isn't on the fetish list

huh.

You know I was sure anal was on the list when I was making it but once I finished I couldn't find it anywhere.

It was the weirdest thing since I remember writing in the option and everything. At this point I don't want to bump another fetish off just to get anal on there. Especially since it's a common enough fetish as is. I'm really sorry about that.

SDA pls

>Especially since it's a common enough fetish as is. I'm really sorry about that.
Not when it's pegging. Which would make sense for a femdom cyoa to have.

It would affect behavior a bit in that you'd be more innocent. Lewd Well would make you less innocent on the axis of fetishes. Pure outfit would help mitigate that. Having both... you might regress to being shy about holding hands, powering your Lewd Well with relatively more wholesome desires. The extent to which the Pure outfit affects your innocense is based on how much you let it change you. If you embrace it too much, you'd forget where babies come from.

I know, and you're completely correct, but like I've said I don't want to bump off another fetish and I don't have the space to add it on there due to technical limitations.

I don't know what to tell you other than I'm sorry for my incompetence.

I'm sad.

Yeah, the only one that could maaaaaaqybe be bumped is momdom, just because it could come with having the motherly personality trait. It's almost weird not to take them together anyways. The only reason I can think of NOT to is if you're aiming to flip-flop them for a publically tradiational build with motherly and NOT momdom where she coddles you in the open but is borderline cruel in bed, or a private submissive build where she's dommy in public but is gentle and motherly in bed. (Though not sure if she can quite be a a private sub AND do momdom)

If it's anal as in pegging, it's kind of possible to infer it from toys or futa options.

>The extent to which the Pure outfit affects your innocense is based on how much you let it change you.
So could I just keep myself mentally as-is in that regard?

Add anal as a DLC.

>futa options.
But that's gay

can someone post the broken waifu maker?

>Race
Stroc

>Marks
Hunter
Mind
Vitality
Agility

>Armor Etches
Knight
Soul Warding
Ceaseless
Echolocation

>Weapons and Etches
Bow-Staff (Soul Ripper, Weapons of Light, Wind Weapon)
Shortsword-Wand (Soul Ripper, Weapons of Light, Wind Weapon)
Dagger (Soul Ripper, Weapons of Light, Wind Weapon)

>Undead Magic
Soul Seeker
Soul Guardians
Masochism

>Divine Magic
Divine Unlock
Light Ray
Consecrate
Light Ward
Judgement
Mending Sparks
Light Chains

>Wind Magic
Wind Unlock
Air Burst
Wind Slash
Thunder
Pressure
Gale
Zephyr
Fling
Vortex
Storm Ruler

>Guild
Adelphi Paladins

>Companions
Briana Dhulcain
Beulah Rusil (+1 Magical)
Leo Dahler (+1 Magical)
Natan Gregorek

>Quests
Runic Expedition
Denial
Liberation

>Mounts
Drake

Alright. I can’t really think of a backstory for this guy yet, but I do at least have a cool-sounding epithet: Red Wing Aarnyx.

Futa is on there dude.

Not if you're a girl.

Where's my become the girl option so I can pick futa without being gay?

Handheld needs rebalancing, it doesn't get nearly the same points as the other two.

You want to be the girl, you're already gay

Forget it guys, I found it.

Not the majority. Wouldn't you far rather have a boyfriend than date a herm?

Pegging and getting fucked by a guy is two very different things.

>Age
High School

>Physical Traits
Shorty
Scrawny
Bee Stings
Tight
Cute
Bob Cut
Fair

>Sex/Romance
Receptive
Private Submissive

>Personality
Generous
Tomboy
Cool
Pragmatic
Neat Freak

>Fetishes/Desires
Pet Play [Receive]
Feet [Enact]
Lewd Roleplay
Rape-Play [Receive]
Disparaging [Receive]
Territorial

>Hobbies/Interests
Television
Movies
Videogames
Cooking
Writing

>Extra
Incest
Glasses
Inhumanity [Small Horns]
Inhumanity [Cat Ears]

The not really femdom build!

But they're both equally gay.

>Type
Stationary
>Games Generes:
Platform
Shooter
Stealth
Metroidvania
Survival
Music
Life Simulation
>Specifications:
Controllers
Head Set
Wireless Control
High Definition
Sound Buff
Streaming
Motion Controls

If you ever did a patch, could you add a little bit of text specifying if they'll ever cheat on you? I'm always anxious about that

>pegging is gay
Get this hothead outta here!

Yes

take out Life simulation sorry

With that attitude she definitely will. Clingyness is not attractive.

The won't. Quality assurance as the gentle femdom dating ring does extensive background checks on every single applicant. They're all incredibly faithful and would never even sleep in a bed with someone else unless you wanted to have a threesome with one of their hot friend.

>2D
>cheat on you

There are so many things wrong with that post it's not even funny.
First off, it's a CYOA. What you choose is just a prompt, and you can tweak and even ignore rules if you're fine with getting shit on a bit and being excluded from quests.
Second off, the fact that you need someone else's reassurance to tell you what you're allowed to imagine is worrying from a psychological standpoint.
Third off, Jesus Christ you're pitiful. Can't you even imagine taking responsibility and being someone your girlfriend wouldn't cheat on, instead of treating it like something you can't help and that's all the fault of the evil women?

>wanting things up your ass isn't gay

>Ignoring rules
ugh

user, most of the time someone cheating isn't their partner's fault. It's that person being a bitch.

I think you might have over analysed my post.

Did you have a bad day?

Could've done with an inhuman trait that made her fluids corruptive, so that ingesting enough would start making you physically more like her, or something along those lines.

I know this will fall on deaf ears, but.
Homosexuality is a romantic and sexual thing, not anything that has to do with taking it up the ass. Many homosexual men have no interest in anal sex, and some hate it. It's not a part of homosexuality, it's just a stopgap solution because there's no other way for two men to have penetrative sex.
It's the Nazi fallacy all over again - because group A partakes in activity Z, partaking in activity Z in any way whatsoever makes you a part of group A through and through.
It's the same thing as saying that a woman wanting oral sex, even from a man, means she's a lesbian and there's no way around it.