Veeky Forums related gifs

>Veeky Forums related gifs
>something.webm
Is this some sort of absurdist joke?

> GW cannot into scale

I'm the one that leaps on it's back and tries to be a mary sue

Bump

Watched this with Papers Please music in my head...

Nah, that scale is fine, its fucking space, there are no gravity bounds holding you from making fuckhuge shite

Iiirc, I think the problem is the crew listings for some Imperial ships. Battleships of that scale apparently have crew in the "tens of thousands", which doesn't make any fucking sense because it's easily the size of a city and it's macro-cannons are hand loaded.

Torpedoes are hand loaded, there are autoloaders for macrocannons, that chainpulling thing is for when the loaders get mad at you and stop working, there is even a pic of the fucking system, like, a giant autoloader with chains pulling it because it just doesn't want to work.

Also *slaves* and crew who live in the ship as part of the machinery aren't counted towards crew, i can't quote this one tought, IIRC it comes from some random inquisitor quote.

Man that scene always made me sad.

those lions are lucky that hippo had someplace to be

Well if we're getting back into the webm's.

did this really happen?

Looks like it's from one of those post-credits scenes.

They have a weird sort of self aware humour in those things. I remember the episode where Ichigo meets Renji in the spirit world and they talk about being x10 stronger or x20 stronger or whatever. The post-credit sequence takes the piss out of numerical powering up with no real visual or mechanical upgrade, which was funny... but they still did it in the actual episode.

I wish they'd made an anime out of the first ten episodes of Bleach, before the Dragonball Z took over, back when supporting characters were still useful and the episodes took place mostly in reality.

>Pictured: Things that don't happen in Pathfinder

I hope he got exectued for using filthy xenotech, good riddance.

ye, instead you have this.

What show is that?

how is this the first time I am seeing this?

I dunno, maybe because you're a newfag?

This. If you divide the listed size by 100 or so, it actually starts to make sense.

GW's artists really have no concept of what a ship of the listed size would actually look like.

>well you can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a woman's man, no time to talk

>I wish they'd made an anime out of the first ten episodes of Bleach, before the Dragonball Z took over, back when supporting characters were still useful and the episodes took place mostly in reality.
It's one of the basic rules of the universe. Spirit Detective animes always either turn into DBZ or become about baking.

Wow, that's... actually accurate.

>become about baking.

could you elaborate about this please?

I totally agree and its a reason that genre is usually only good for a season or two per show. Honestly would love a long form paranormal detective anime that doesn't devolve into DBShit but i've never seen one.

>Muho and Ryouji
I don't think that one ever became DBZ

It's mostly an inside joke between me and an old friend who is also a fa/tg/uy in the hopes that he'll see it and have a laugh.

Basically, I went to his house one day and he was watching a spirit detective style anime (the name of which escapes me, but I think it was on Adult Swim) so I joined him. He talked it up a lot, so I decided to watch the next one, too It was a filler episode that focused around baking, so I gave him shit about it in good fun. "Oh yeah, wow, such an action packed series. I can't wait until the next episode to see if the rolls rise properly," etc.

Well, months later, I came over again and he was watching it again. I sat down as the next episode started and they started going off about baking again. I didn't even get a chance to say anything before he started defending the series, again. We had a good laugh.

Death Note? I guess it's sort of DBZ-ish in that the main character just gets more book abilities...

I see what you're saying, but a paranormal anime with detectives in it is different from a paranormal detective anime.

>there are no gravity bounds holding you from making fuckhuge shite
There is inertial mass, however. Every kilo is a kilo you have to burn fuel to get a delta-v on.

>I liked Bleach better when it was called Yu Yu Hakusho
>and I liked that better when it was called DBZ

He's right though, Light wasn't ever a detective employed officially or otherwise by the spirit world.

A Nimitz Carrier has a crew of around 3000-5000 for a 320 meter boat. If anything the Imperial BB is undercrewed.

He was acting as a detective as he was trying to find out who his antagonist(s) was, and finding out enough about them to kill them.
Even if he was sort of evil, he was detective-ing just as much as, say, Ichigo, no?

Not in D&D.

I love that in this .gif, the Stealth Team leader is in the older version of the stealth suit. That's such a cool touch.

The numbers in Rogue Trader (the RPG, that is) are closer to the mark. If I recall correctly, there even a Cruiser is already crewed by a hundred thousand.

Rogue Trader ships are so huge that the crews form tribes of people that can go without contacting anyone else for so long they create their own cultures.

That has to be from Russia or somewhere else as shitty and Eastern, right? Dat precision tho

Washington State.

It's idiotic how fucking good he is at flying that thing.
Like you bitches don't even know- that's insane.

>the garfield one got in there
top tier

Jesus Fucking Mohammad.

I want those costumes with the pewpew pew bolters.

>Playing Paladins

But Guts has shitloads of Dex and Griffith has decent Str.

In fact most S&S heroes are both very quick and agile as well as strong.

Ive been watching this for 30 seconds. He should have reloaded by now

Wheres this from. I remember it in the deep dark recesses of ma mind

>He should have reloaded by now
With what?

Are SM pauldrons actually storage spaces for bolter mags?

Nevermind. Found it

Are these from something in particular?

the game Dragon's Crown

>console only

Fuck. This looks fun.

>6.84mb

>what do you mean this costed us a few galaxies for the materials ?

>Veeky Forums
>implying intensifies