SALT

When is this being released? I heard somebody said that the team hinted at releasing Monday from the telegram but I can't verify that obviously. definitely before the month is over, and one would think before the holidays really start. Thoughts? I guess at this point it's just a lot of speculation but wouldn't hurt if any anons have some nice info outside of what is on the blog or social tab from coinmarketcap.

If nothing, what's everyone's plans after the pump? Personally I'm dying to diversify outside of this. Be nice to do that and take out a loan and take my gf somewhere nice.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Novogratz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> take out a loan and take my gf somewhere nice.
you're going to be poor again eventually
might as well delete all your crypto

I'm planning on using it, but it seems suspiciously low profile atm considering its potential to add value to crypto outside exchanges. Should be a good thing for all the neets posting here, despite how hipster protective they are of their precious cryptos. If you love something let it go Veeky Forums.

Only a small one to take her somewhere inside the country, like a national park or something. I have 2300 so I'm not going to be so destitute that I wouldn't be able to do that. I see your point though.

Yeah it is weirdly low profile. I figured it would have jumped to 25 already just in anticipation of this, but "slower" gains are still nice.

major bump, just saw this tweet.

holy shit that's a pretty big deal

This is now officially the SALT moon mission thread

feeling salty and loving it

that´s actually a HUGE DEAL.

fill me in, who is that guy

he is the SALT guy

eating though walls like butter yall

who is novogratz ffs

simple google mate, but here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Novogratz

ex GS partner, billionaire hedge fund man.

lol sorry.
he is a billionaire hedge fund manager.

we gon' be rich!!!!!

The NEETs on biz don't understand this, but put so much faith into skateboard coins or invoice coins like REQT

Why?

No clue. Some things just look too good to be true I guess, that and maybe procrastination. I was one of those that got into OMG too late and ended up with heavy bags partially on that memery, but to be fair it does have the best meme material and team for a token. Don't know too much about REQ but it seems like a scam. One thing I did learn from bagholding OMG is a better sense of tops and the sense to learn some TA. Also,

major trips. moon confirmed.

We shall comrade. Easiest 3x.

What's everyone's buy in price? Just curious.

>> initially half of portfolio at $3.5
>> went all in at $5.5

I wiĺl hold till I see 30$

Solid plan, may go higher as FOMO sets in when it releases.

went all in at $4.30