Favorite Models

It's been a while since we've had one of these threads. Post your favorite models, and why.

>giant robot bodyguards with sledgehammers
>from derpy face on the original to menacing skull on the domitar
>actually looks like it could walk instead of tripping like a dreadnought
>shield that's twice the size of a marine
What's not to love?

Always preferred vanilla dreadnought to all its variants

Probably Celestine and her bodyguards.
The flimsiness of Celestine's halo nonwithstanding, these are probably the best models I've ever assembled in terms of details and the way the partsy come together.

MAKE WAY, HERETICS

Tau Fire Warriors. I love their design, how tactical they look. If I would ever play a 40k it would be a kill team or HoR just to run a small team of these magnificent fuckers

just looks like a big necron

I wasn't expecting to agree but Fire Warriors are pretty underappreciated.

>have a ton of non-upgrade customization stuff
>comes with drones and a turret
>kit double duties as Breachers too

I know it looks stupid and all but for some reason I love the grey knight dreadknight. Something about being a fucking giant space marine in a suit of power armor in an even bigger and more powerful suit of power armor to me is fucking amazing and hilarious.

Fuck you I like it

>So this is Spiral Power? Not bad!

I wish these guys would go up on Made to Order so bad. I would buy boxes upon boxes of them. They would make perfect carapace+bolter Acolytes as well as Stormtroopers and even Adeptus Arbites.

These
This.
Also this, with pathfinders tossed in

Maulerfiend.

>Giant metal daemon hunting hound that loves to eat flesh and metal
>It explicitly does not need to, it simply does.

Furfag nigger.

That's gotta be the most retarded thing I've ever seen.

Now if they put jump packs on the wolves I'm all fucking in.

>Now if they put jump packs on the wolves I'm all fucking in.
This. The thing that's wrong with this picture is that it doesn't get crazy enough, and 40k is all about being over the top.

What even are they?

Old inquisitorial stormtroopers my man.

What's not to love? It's a giant fucking alligator that wrastles people. It even has a Luchador mask MADE FROM PEOPLE.

The Magnus model...

But does he have what it takes to stand up to A THREE TIME CHAMPION!?!

Serious question, because i wanna know.

Boxnaught bestnaught

It's not a bad looking or poorly made model. It just looks goofy.

>Not posting the conversion

Most infinity models. I especially like the loup garou

fuck the multi-hinged arms

I'll take my death surf anyday

I used to really love the old xv15 suits, but the newer xv25s have really grown on me.

fugg forgot pic

Much better

I feel like those should be as stealthy as a 8 foot tall hulking figure clad in bright blue and silver armor with ridiculously sized pauldrons.

I cannot understand why

The Carnifex.

Versatile, used to run so many of 'me in all manner of configurations, and they were the base of a lot of my conversions.

Why did GW kill the carinfex heavy lists?

No one runs these with any kind of enthusiasm anymore.

Those Tau feet.

>bitching about sweet mech feet

>insulting the Omnissiah with filthy xenos tech

infinity models are nearly always awesome

This one. Its pose always hits me. If I had to sum up my 40k in one mini, it would be this one.

tfw I got 30 and like 30 kasrkins

I love very nearly everything Rackham put out, but S'ygma has a special place in my heart.

You dig giant robots,
We dig giant robots,
Chicks dig giant robots

correctly built.

Thanatar is definitely one of the sexiest miniatures FW has ever produced.

Their GUO is up there too.

really?

She and her clockwork angels are my favorite models so far in war gaming

This and the rest of the stone trolls... classic old models

They can count to 3

>Not replacing it alltogether with REX

Wew

Hey man, I like it.

Not the poster but still

I love DKs. The WWI style is great

I don't know why, but I've always liked these guys a lot.

How do you not know that? I use these for my IG aircav lists.

>"You've been a naughty boy Magnus!"

There's just something charming about this little bug to me. Maybe because it looks almost like something that would actually be deployed. Or how rugged it looks. Or those mini missiles next to it's HMG

Such grace, such style

My Battlebrother!

Kittan ;_;7

This seems like a good place to ask: has anyone ever made a combat servitor out of a dinosaur? You know, true power claws, mechadendrites for tongue, jowls weaponized with plasma cannons, cybersaddle to assume DIRECT CONTROL, lots of surgically grafted armor plates, saw teeth, the works.

I assume its stats would be like a customized knight.

to sell new minis

>Old inquisitorial stormtroopers
>inquisitorial

What the fuck is the Imperial Guard brah?

irreproachable taste.

The minis appeared alongside codex daemonhunters and were explicitely called inquisitorial stormtroopers

I like that model but without the tail gun. The first section of the tail is okay.

Infinity is so GitS it hurts

Too much like eggs wearing diapers.

This guy but only because in the official art he is a twigly fuccboi but his mine has lifted beyond all a man can lift.

>RACKHAM
>1996-2006

It still hurts.

Fire Warriors do look awesome, I'd love to make an infantry heavy Tau army some day

That is beautiful. He's just... perfect in every way.

>Hey guys, I'm K'gg'rorth. I'm going to kill you all and infect your corpses, but mostly I'm just here to have fun and I hope you all do too.

I agree that aesthetically speaking this looks great, it's just that very concept of it is utterly fucktarded.

BEEP BOOP

Good taste friendo. I don't even collect Haqqislam but I had to get this model when i saw it.

Knights. Because they're BIG MECHS piloted by regular humans who still manage to both kick ass and stay more loyal than the spess muhreens. Baroness Jaya D'Arcus in Master of Mankind just made these things so cool in my eyes.

I still think GW deliberately made the AdMech robots look like shite just to sell more forgeworld robots as proxies.

No, the minis had been around for ages, but when codex daemonhunters came out they painted some of them up in inquisitorial colours.

I know they were around before the first codex Armageddon came out, because there are pics of them in it.

How big is that model compared to a daemon prince?

They made the plastic Tartaros better than the resin ones.

All of my heart, user..
All of my heart.

>very concept of it is utterly fucktarded.
So 40k?

>More loyal than Space Marines

Well it's not like some of them went over to chaos or anything.

Oh wait.

This is the only view I see, so please help me understand.
Are the gears below the hands attached to something, or is that the gear that helps them punch into walls?

Patrician taste.
I need to get my hands on a metal model of this beauty.

Can you show the back please? Is that some kind of cleaver?

>stay more loyal than the spess muhreens
>half of them defected during heresy
>half of the loyal ones join Mechanicus insetad of Imperium

They're literally twice-fold as disloyal as marines. Even the loyal ones are fucking disloyal.

I might happen to have one still in its blister, would you be interested at all?

That's a nice offer user, but I promised to myself I wouldn't buy anything else until my backlog was dealt with.

send help

I'm pretty sure we all make that promise, and we all break it. Still, I'll probably hang onto the guy(s), so if we ever happen to meet again we could settle something.

Sound. Appreciate it.

This nogga right here

Still fewer chaos knights than rogue/chaos marines.

That doesn't mean anything though. There's fewer loyalist knights than loyalist marines as well

It's got HAIR

How old are you

Do fan-ones count?