Thoughts on Decision Token?

Thoughts on Decision Token?

Big potential in the new year once it gets listed on binance / other exchanges. How much it goes up, I dunno, but the UN backing is just the beginning.

Amazing long term hold if you believe in the project. You're going to miss some moon missions holding but when this thing goes, it goes hard.

I heard it's gonna be in the binance competition next month.

Team is professional, idea is solid. Highest volume is on KuCoin if you're considering to buy.

This. It's gonna be a long-term. I have my portfolio mixed between LINK, HST, and Bitcoin. Comfy as fuck for just chillin'.

Sucks that their not going to win the community vote though, there are shitcoins with more cult following..

Yep, I hope the team will consider to pay the listing fee should they lose in the competition.

The only thing this coin lacks is major exchanges. And I believe that will change in Q1 2018.

Then it'll be our little secret for more time to accumulate.

All in SALT for the month besides like 3% in HST. Plan on buying more after SALT pump.

Us strong believers are already accumulating right now.

Just do it slowly so that the price doesn't jump and notice anyone.

How much would it cost to get listed somewhere good? You'd think that, even if the partnerships they claim aren't real partnerships, that doing deals with SAP and the UN would've pushed this token's value higher.

They are listing, and if you follow them on twitter/share the binance post you can win 1k tokens (10 random people) I think. If they get listed it's 2x=2k

I heard binance asks for $100k for a listing.

Eh why do you think those aren't real partnerships?

SAP and the UN-related IO are big deals. If HST was listed on binance when they dropped those news, price would've been $4 by now.

Yes I know. I'm following all their channels.

This is retarded for 2 reasons:

1. There is no UN partnership. It's some retarded little org called Bee Energy (or Bee Earth) that's SOMEHOW related to the UN, but even that's not clear. The UN probably has relations to thousands of tiny little orgs.

2. They are not getting listed to Binance. They don't have the community following to win coin of the month, and they didn't raise near enough capital (only $1.5m in ICO) to pay for the listing themselves.

And oh yeah, 3. The ICO participants are already up 10x, so you're just buying someone's bags.

Also I watched one of their video things, and they are seriously hamstrung by their tiny ICO raise. $1.5m is not enough for them to expand aggressively like other ICOs are doing. They're running on a shoestring budget and will not have the capacity to expand team, promote in multiple countries, etc. It's going to be a long slow haul due to poor decision making re: ICO.

In sum, I would not invest. Or at least wait 6 months.

For their tiny budget, they seem to be doing well. I think their work is gunna get them over the line, if they truly do already have places looking at using/investing in them; Business/states/politicians etc.

Perhaps we'll see a coin rise from a different path to standard hype->listing->disappear.

I'm assuming it's something similar with SAP? I'm not as informed on this as I should be so if you can give (spoonfeed) me a little unbiased info I might not know about that'd be great (or a better source for info in general other than Veeky Forums).

Regardless of partnerships I like the aim of the project because I want a more directly democratic process and a more secured voting process everywhere, especially here in America where that would be needed (granted it still wouldn't really revamp the structure of our system, but electronic voting would really help voter turnout and local government).

Thnx for responding guiz

Why do you guy assume that listing on a well-known exchange will bump the price of this?

Were there earlier examples where something similar happened?

HST is one of the coolest ICOs out there period, their team is full of allstars, so sad that they couldnt raise enough money in the ICO

I still think that they will make it

Strong buy from me, but I own about 20 alts so I might not be like you

More visibility, and simplified exchanges. Right now they're on EtherDelta, Kucoin, Cryptopia. I personally think that will bring pump n dumps. Which in this case could be a good thing, more people seeing the project.