pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFTQDylhBfw
youtube.com/watch?v=rvlFvp8j6d8
youtube.com/watch?v=HTbS8BEa1oI
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3503245
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shouldn't this be renamed "CYOW"? I hardly ever see anything other than waifu shit.

Why aren't you making content you like?

end yourself

I am but looks this place isn't for it.

>i'm totally a major contributor, guys!
get fucked

Post it. I'll definitely play it.

Post Waifu CYOAs.

Not for awhile. Semester started and I'm already swamped with work, so probably not for another few weeks at the least. Maybe months, I don't know.

Here's a teaser for another CYOA I'm working on.

Maybe you should make something, then.

Nah. I agree that "waifu" is more honest, but I like the innocence of it being "Choose Your Own Affection". It's nothing lewd, we just want people to love us. Oh god, I'm so lonely.

So I had worked on a CYOA thingy, but I'm bad with images and shit. Does anyone have a guide to CYOA creation?

Is there a CYOA CYOA?

I love this

Rolled 29, 25, 13, 16, 7 = 90 (5d30)

>College Student
>Shortly
>Regular Weight
If Athletic was less... sweaty, I'd pick it. Aerobic tummies are best tummies.
>Busty
>Child Bearing
>Sexy
>Sex Hair
>Fair
Brown is only best in 2D.
>Receptive
>Mostly Equal

>Generous
>Feminine
>Pervert
>Neat Freak

>Cuddling
>Denial * 2
>Bondage * 2
>Hypnosis * 2
>Roleplay
>Oral * 2

>Hobbies
Shit, no clue. 5d30, 22+ is "none".

>Great Horns
>Demonic Tail
>Pointy Ears
>Long Tongue
>Strange Skin

I kinda accidentally made a demon maid.

Looks aesthetic.

Reposting build from last thread
Ifraix
Sentinel
Aegis

2x Shield Catalyst/Musket Combined Custom Weapon

Divine
Light Ray
Weapons of Light
Consecrate
Courageous Light
Fortitude
Ascension
Purge

Adelphi Paladins

Phisney Carnhel

Name: Redeemer

Disgusted by his necromantic heritage, this Ifraix whos name is now long forgotten sought out the Adelphi Paladins for help. After long years spent praying under the tutelage of Phisney Carnell, he finally received the blessing of the gods replacing the energy fueling him with pure cleansing holy light. Adopting the name "Redeemer" and clad in the heaviest armor he could find and and a pair of holy charms designed to both shield from harm and smite foes, he now seeks to purify the land with the help of his holy master.

Quests

City Guard

Dispelling

Hunted

Defiant

I think the smug delusional autist made some guides for this stuff. I think you can find it in their stuff linked in the pastebin in the op.

I'm sorry you found it disruptive. I hope I can make something in the future that appeals to you too.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFTQDylhBfw

If you go with photoshop, I'm your guy. Although, you can always start off with simpler and easier-to-access programs like paint.net. Or if you're really starved, just make something simple in paint.

It's fun seeing more magical girl stuff in /cyoag/. I'd probably go for a heavy armor physical build myself, but I'm sure there's been a ton of those already.

No

looks rather nice

>If Athletic was less... sweaty

Always stick your dick in crazy.

Come on lad, as other's have said just open up paint and put some google search images you like in there

Making your own CYOA is pretty easy.

>7, 13, 16
>Lifting, Sports, Sleeping
...I guess she's a judo maid, then.

May as well retcon one hobby to Cooking to be a proper maid, at least.

>but I'm sure there's been a ton of those already
You have no idea.

I came here specifically to laugh at (You)

I really do like this one. Just wish it didn't looks so bad and hard to read.

There's actually a program that makes it for you if you insert text and images. There's a link to it in the pastebin.

yeah but it requires python

ewww

>Age: College Student(21)
>Size Ratio:Equal Height
>Physical Build:Chubby
>Breast Size: Busty
>Butt and Hips:Badonkadonk
>Facial Features:Gloomy
>Hairstyle: Ponytail (Auburn)
>Skin Tone:Fair
>Sex Drive: Receptive
>Romantic Attitude: Private Submissive
>Personality Traits: Generous, Awkward, Tomboy, Pervert, Pragmatic, Bant-Master, Motherly, Neat Freak, Laidback
>Fetishes: Cuddling, Impregnation, Oral (her on me), Frottage, Momdom, Milking Dry (Her on me),
>Hobbies and Interests: Television, Cooking, Video Games, Computer, Shooting
I'm finally happy with this waifu after three tries, saying that I'd like it if the number of hobbies were expanded. I'd consider 8 or 10.

>build repost

>Highborn
>Future World
>Councilman

>Charm
>Style
>Endurance
>Illusion
>Blessed
>Imbued Weapon
>Silver-Tongued
>Weapon Mastery

>The True Empire

>Amelia Von Feuer
>Vanessa Eros
>The Man In Black
>Shylixa Psanae
>Heirophant Vainamon
>Buer the Bloodthirsty

>The Pull of Light

>Driving Focus: My bloodline's position as the Imperial Family and the absolute dominance of the Raian people.
>Theme youtube.com/watch?v=rvlFvp8j6d8

I have always loved Raia; it is a great and beautiful world, filled with great and beautiful people - and yet, we have threatened our own future. Since time immemorial we have found ourselves doing naught but struggling against ourselves in petty acts of divisiveness. For too long have the noble houses squabbled, sending billions off to die in wars that do nothing but cement their hatred of their rivals. Is this the future that we desire? Will we be contented to, when time has ended and we must look upon ourselves, admit that we denied ourselves that which is our birthright? No. To you, I say no. The time has come to set aside past differences; already my emperor, with my advice at his side, has given us a place of power on Raia, a nation of military might and political strength. Though I am shamed to say that my lord has cast suspicion on me, this has not stopped my vigor; soon, my fellow Raians, he in his wisdom will come to agree with your praises, and come to trust me once more. My brothers, I am fearful to say that that day cannot come soon enough. Though our Emperor is great, he has grown old in his rule and is without heir. It is for this reason that I say to you that this suspicion has done nothing other than to double my resolve; I, Zelevas shall not let our nation crack apart on a discordant Raia, and I shall not rest until we rise to the stars, a United Empire!

>Fast Forward 25 years: youtube.com/watch?v=HTbS8BEa1oI

Tbh tho as a black man i really enjoy the inclusion of black women into this and not the stereotypical choices

I'm always on the lookout for waifu builders and I'm LOVING Gentle Femdom, but yeah I will say we need more Adventure Cyoas and less be the Eldritch Monster, Choose one of the Eldritch Monster rings, or be the Eldritch Waifu. Genuine adventure cyoas, where you explore and do quests in space, a fantasy land, or urban jungle.

cool

> "Quests in... urban jungle."

I'm working on it senpai.

hmmmm

You just gave me some inspiration to work on something.

>being black

Muh waifu

Christmas Cake
Amazonian
Muscular
Busty
Badonkadonk
Sexy face
Caramel skin
Sexual predator sex drive
Mostly equal relationship
>Personality
Generous
Awkward
Tomboy
Heavy drinker
Pervert
Pragmatic
Hygiene averse
Laid back
>Fetishes
Cuddling
Sweaty sex
Oral
Smothering
Being on top
Milking dry
>Interests
Lifting
Hiking
Sleeping
Cooking
and I'm gonna add tabletop gaming in there because that should be an option
>No extra features

Basically, Gogo from Bomango except less stupid and violent.
Pic related is my favorite CYOA, haven't seen it posted in quite awhile.

>Betrayed/Accursed
>Fantasy World
>Forgotten
>Old friends and adventuring buddies with the Guardians' wise mentor character, one of the few Wizards in the world, and the current High-Matriarch of the Drow, he fell in the palace of the Gods when they they tried to turn themselves into Immortals by overthrowing the Gods. Though his allies survived, they soon broke up as friends and adventurers, overcome with grief and weary from their near-death battle. The dark god among them revived him and twisted the once-valiant, though rebellious, man into the twisted being he is out of spite. Only his old allies recognize him, and two of them want the Guardians dead.
>Undeath, Death, Five Stages of Death, etc.
>-25 Curse Hex
>-50 Strength
>-50 Dexterity
>-25 Immunity
>-50 Endurance
>-50 Ferocity
>-50 Imbued Weapon
>-100 Master Agility
>-100 Durability
>-100 Necromancy
>-150 Ageless
>-125 Regeneration
>-75 Kircith Hellstrike
>Complete Global Saturation
>+100 MurderHobos
>+150 Guardians

speaking of...
CYOA set in the Endless Space/Legend universe anyone?

go away nigger

Always thought those guys had the coolest aesthetic, they're definitely the faction I'd play back when I was a kid. But damn the Broken Lords are seriously too broken.

"i'm holding a target, shoot it/me"

Quick question. How important do you consider mechanics in a CYOA to be?

I'm working on it, be patient.

most important. All the rest is just bad fanfic and anime tiddies.

I do enjoy gear girls.

Depends. At it's most basic "pick a thing" is fine. If you're referring to balance this CYOA is horribly unbalanced but has good enough options to make up for it depending on what you're going for. Rolling is generally frowned upon since it then makes it a RYOA.

They're probably the third most important thing to me, not too far behind the topic of the CYOA being something I'm interested in and the setting itself. Whether your mechanics are easy to understand, flow well, and fit the theme of your CYOA can make or break people posting builds.

You can't just go announcing yourself like that man.

I too enjoyed this as a man of mestizo descent.

as a white man I want more black waifu options

>black women
You mean recolored blackface anime images?

Master Mind 4/25
Pocket Dimension 7/25
Posh Abode 9/25
Pocket-Sized World 12/25
Body Builder 14/25
Transcendence 15/25
The Juggernaut 16/25

Honestly after taking Master Mind and the Pocket-Sized World, what else do I need? I guess my body builder package gives me some supernatural longevity/durability for the real world, but beyond that nothing really interests me. Sooner or later I'll just disappear into my pocket dimension for the rest of eternity.

Going to post this one since it helped me get through a couple of pretty shitty days last week.

>depression
>isolation
>alcohol

Leaving town to attend university and struggling to make any social contact at all definitely makes its mark on your mental state. I'm not sure if I'm lucky or unlucky that my IRL self-medication was anime instead of alcohol.

>Lori
>Ilse
>Marabel

We'll get together at someone's place every weekend to chill, get piss drunk, and mope about life together. It'll be fun.

Props to whomever created this CYOA, it's pretty good.
Can I get some salsa on the rape-play image?

>Depression
>??? (Could be either Genetic or Psychological)

>None (unless the internet counts for Illicit Drugs or Alcohol)

>None (why would I subject any of them to dealing with me? It's not like they're stuck in here with- oh. wait)

I'm happy to hear that it helped you. When I started writing it I was in the midst of a terrible period of anxiety and stress and could barely focus on anything. I'm very glad it provided you with some form of comfort.

Thank you for your kind words. All the images I used were from gelbooru, give me a second.

Here you go.

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3503245

It's not technically NSFW but there's mayonnaise everywhere so I'll stay safe.

Actually no, I change my mind. I'm lucky.

Alright, building a fantasy cyoa that's going to have 14 skills. Right now I have 13.

First, I need a fourteenth skill. Can't think of a good one.

Second, thoughts? Any unnecessary ones, things I'm missing, categories too general?

>Weapon Skills (and fitness)
>Acting (deception, seduction, etc)
>Tactics & Tactics
>Leadership
>Governance & Law
>Merchant
>Crafting
>Healing
>Investigation and observation
>Survival & Bushcraft
>Shadowcraft (thief stuff)
>Arcane Studies (a blend of mathematics, physics, magic)
>Religion (priest and pally stuff)

yes

Cultists > Ardent Mages > everyone else

Cheers.

Have a domineering blue demon in return. It's probably how my choices would end up looking like.

*Tactics and strategy

Not tactics and tactics.

If you wanted to gift something to a slave what would you give them?

Crafting's pretty broad. You could easily split that into as many categories as you need. Like, alchemy vs. bridge building.

Politics seems like it falls into multiple categories, or else I'd suggest that...

It did. Thank you.

>cultists
this man is my nigger

Is punching a weapon ability? If not, add unarmed combat or something.

What alien races do people like?

I'm currently thinking of Turians, Asari, Nautolans, and Space Orcs. I could use another 2 or 3. Keep in mind they have to be humanoid for this CYOA.

kinda wish there was something about lactation but i'm not sure where it'd fit. i can pretend tho

Tau

Size: Fun-sized
Build: Scrawny
Bust: Mammoth
Butt: Tight
Face: Noble
Hair: Ponytail
Skin: Pale
Sex: Receptive
Att: Private Submissive
Personality: Generous, Feminine, Kind-Hearted, Pragmatic, Neat Freak
Fetish: Double Oral
Hobbies: Gardening/Cooking
Inhumanity: Great Horns

The perfect blowjob maid!

What were those green space babes in ST:TOS called? I can't believe I don't remember. Add those.

Tamaranians.

Yeah, I kind of have an issue with some categories being extremely broad (arcane studies, crafting, shadowcraft), while others are incredibly specific (healing, survival, investigation). Building my first CYOA and bit off WAY more than I can chew, but I'm determined to finish this shit.

Punching is weapon skills. Maybe I should call it combat skills.

If you have schizophrenia in the Illness CYOA, paranoia is fairly redundant. Schizophrenia usually comes with a heavy helping of paranoia.But it's up to you, author-person. You're a cool dude for making it.

Remove Asari, add Cardassians.

Use Starwars aliens they are cool

Do the Geth count?
Turians are a good choice though.
What about Trandoshans from star wars?

Moth people

Oh yeah, Orions. Wasn't so hard to find.

>Isolation

Is it really NEETdom if I have meatspace friends but can't afford to be at the same school as them? Or if I can't motivate myself to draw because nobody comments on my art? Or if I'm jobless because nobody will even interview me, no matter how much I apply?

...oh god. Oh god I'm literally just fishing for attention at this point. School, potential employers, everyone - I'm being IGNORED so I-

Oh god how did it come to this?

I'd be up for playing that.
Your thoughts have a flavor.

>Depression
>Isolation
>Alcohol
Though I suppose Social Anxiety and Paranoia also fit the description and I have a few drug connections I have yet to use. Depression and Alcohol seems more likable for me to come down with than being able to make a phone call to any of them.
>Nat Prosser
>Brit Basavappa
>Isle Travers
Nat Prosser is pretty cute and can rake in the cash, Brit is literally my gf right now personality wise, and I would like to become a father one day with Ilse.