Found the last one fairly amusing, lets have another

Found the last one fairly amusing, lets have another

How would you go about stealthily inserting your magical realm in a game?

Just kill yourself already. The last thread was an abomination, and not much different from the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that.

All you guys do is talk about your fetishes, and act like cringey undersexed fuckheads. I'd feel sorry for the groups that have to deal with you, but am glad that all you fucks do is pretend anyone would ever bother to be in the same room with you without being paid to be.

Played a naga in a pretty fun homebrew (other characters included a griffon and a particularly competent kobold). His method of dealing with mice and rats in inns was "I see one, imma eat it." He'd also sleep up in trees all coiled up (and would let the kobold come with when she wanted) and would frequently flick his tongue in new places to familiarize himself.
Anyway, guess the fetish.

Pic unrelated

This probably didn't need a sequel unless you're making something yourself. Let it go for a week or so.

^this. I met on of these guys once at our college gaming club. He was immediately ostracized and stop coming back after a couple of weeks.

We had a that guy in our party who was being a total cunt and we were thinking of punishments so automatically my thoughts go to make DM insert magical realm.
We made him roll a d100, for it and he crit failed. We would have had a 600 pound pyromancer if we didnt kick him.

All else fails, they could feed him a rope and use him as a candle.

Conan-style snake cult that ritually sacrifices people by feeding them whole to snakes.

not even into vore and I think I'd like to see that ritual at least once
snakes just move in such a cool way

captcha north France

Depends on which of my magical realms I'm trying to insert.

They range from "this is perfectly normal" to "dohoho *eyebrow wiggle*" to "oh god why"

On the non-stealthy side of it, I wonder how that one round-rumped faggot's luck with becoming his group's cumdump went.

What's the motivation to do this? Unless the campaign is made for the purpose of "subtle ERP," with all parties involved aware, what's the point?

I genuinely do not want to get aroused when playing games with friends, that's awkward as fuck. And if I want to imagine the female cleric being captured and interrogated in a sexy way, I can do that while I'm alone and don't need to subject other people to that shit.

Is it just a lack of social skills? Do these types of people genuinely not understand that there's a time and place for that kind of shit, and it's rarely at the gaming table?

Personally? Shits and giggles. I don't reference my fetish because I want to jack off, I do so because it's like an in-joke with yourself. As such, it's only ever stuff you'd pick up on if you already knew I was into it - to continue my analogy, it's like if you're playing with people who've never read Fahrenheit 451 and remark "it's a pleasure to burn" after throwing a Molotov at some enemies.
>wizard's familiar is a python that generally climbs on the wizard while in calm situations
>rogue keeps some string on him and fiddles with it in his hands when bored, doing stuff like Cat's Cradle but usually just twirling it around his fingers
>dragonborn fighter shares his name with one of my ERP characters
>different rogue included "escaped from a cult that tried to sacrifice her to a dragon" in her backstory
If you were able to guess bondage from that, congratulations, because you're wrong. It's coiling and vore.

Captcha: end of call

Play as a gypsy gnome who uses seduction and devastating magic to get whatever, and whoever, she wants. Its bulletproof.

wat fresh new hell is this?

I have two groups, one with my actual friends and one with deviants. i dont magical realm with my friends. my second group has a female bisexual shota/loli enthusiast, a femfurfag, a dudefurfag, a wizard who specializes in baleful polymorph and me, im into trannies and rape.

I liked the Dragon Dungeon Crawl in the last thread. It's not inherently sexual and still manages to be a good campaign.

Same here, it sounded like fun, that it'd be REAL easy to go fetish is just a bonus

I'd gladly run it, if I weren't running a campaign myself. I'd gladly play it too.

High fantasy has a lot of options. A race of giants to play on a big/Small fetish.

Arms of Hadar or Entanglement spells for bondage.

Chaos sorcerers have a chance to change genders.

There is a religion that believes mankind's sexual urges are the root of much of its suffering, and rather than try to reject them, they employ temple prostitutes as angels of mercy to provide unmarried men with relief, as well as providing practical sexual education for both genders. They do this with the belief that men's sexual energy builds up over time and leads them to act irrationally, and it is the job of women (or particularly lithe boys, whatever) to fix that.

What religion is that?

Easy enough, my characters end up pregnant.

I am a woman of simple tastes.

>tfw read a vore fanfic before I knew what it was.
>Genuinely enjoyed the writing and didn't realize until much later that it was something someone would fap to.

>My magical realm is snuff and transformation

I could easily put my magical realm into my game, but I don't want to get a boner in the middle of the game

Do you remember what story it was?

Naw it was like half a decade ago.

Could it be tantrism? Tantrism is inchoate enough that I could imagine some really bizarre practices existing in some sects. I remember that bodily fluids had a very high place in tantric theology and some tantrists probably believe that a buildup of semen could taint the soul.

Accidentally implied magical realm where none was intended today.
Was interrogating a prisoner, had her in a chair with a noose around her neck. As the bard I was doing most of the talking, when another player mentioned something about stripping her and I said jokingly "Well we could lol, we have her tied up". Then the DM said "we arn't here to indulge your rape fantasies" and my brain just shut off, because it clicked that I had tied her up, put the noose on, had done the interrogation... I think he might have meant it as a joke, and we moved on well enough, but man I was so embarrassed it threw me off for the rest of the session almost. I should have just played it off, but man, it just blindsided me out of nowhere.
Been a while since I had such an autistic cringe moment.

I know that feel man. Hate it when they think we're into something we're not.

The bullshit one I made up. OP asked how we get our magical realm into games.

I dunno, ask Ekoi about his shitty material

Aren't amoralfags hypocritical about the moralfag's right to be a dick to amoralfags? By their logic, they should be free to wreck amoralfag shit and enforce peace and justice.

Consider your idea stolen, should I ever run a fantasy game.

"hypocricy" is what amoralfags shout whenever morals are enforced because enforcement is not nice.

>Be gay
>Be furry.
>Having a thing for big manly wolves, muscles and transformations.
>Never dragged my fetish in games since I don't want to be that guy.
>"Hey user, guess what game we are playing next? WEREWOLF"
>Nnnnngh.

Now you have to play a female werewolf

THIS IS NOW A THREAD ABOUT RELUCTANT MAGICAL REALM

Well it depends on the fetish
Shortstacks wouldn't be hard to sneak in at all, since all kinds of settings have stuff like halflings and goblins and shit. I just don't go into explicit detail about the shortstack's appearance, keeping the shameful truth only to myself and my imagination.

It sounds like you just couldn't handle the banter, mate

who gets constantly flustered by all the guys