Why is it that lgbt people are such horrible roleplayers?

Why is it that lgbt people are such horrible roleplayers?

You'd think that since they're always pretending in real life they'd be great at playing a character, but the reality is quite the opposite.

Not bait if its true.

Not only is it poor shitposting, but it sullies a good game at the same time by including Fiasco in the image.

>good

Gonna have to agree with OP here.
I'm biscum and have played dragged a couple of my aspirant boyfriends to play some games have had a good amount of experience with "out and about" lesbians and gays during game sessions and almost every single time they are obnoxious and attention crazy, never learn to play the game correctly, and typically drop out from boredom very quickly.
There are some fags out there who can play a great game but honestly you're gonna find way more terrible players than good ones.

Arent you sure that the reason isnt because they are (for the lack of a better word) normalfags? or are you sure it had something to do with their sexuality

Are you sure he's not just OP trying to save his shitty bait thread?

That's a fair point but to be fair I've seen a good share of normies (REEEE and whatnot) at least try but not get too involved whereas all of these guys just did not give a fuck.
While I'd like to claim OP's title here, truth be told, I am not a master baitsmith as he is.

Great, now we're going to have another thread about sexuality and gender in role-playing games.

Veeky Forums is pretty much at a deadlock in terms of political/social identity. The /pol/ presence combined with our Reddit summer kids guarantees we could have a heated argument about anything and everything.

The problem is that we shouldn't even be having these arguments. Veeky Forums has achieved near equality, where it doesn't matter who you are or what you've fucked. We al just assume you're one of us until proven otherwise. What really matters is your opinions on Traditional Games themselves and Traditional Games Adjacent.

This board should focus on the games you enjoy, and argue about why your opinions concerning that are wrong. Not your political bullshit nobody cares about.

>pro-skub

Exactly. I just hate politico-social flavored skub.

and i've met plenty of people who do this who weren't tumblr users.

there's no tie-in between what you wanna fuck and how good you are at playing pretend, it turns out. there's good and shit players on both ends of the stick.

Depends on the people.

I have a few friends who identify as LGBT. A few of them voted. One of them actually voted for Trump.

All were quite tame until this election. The more militant ones tend to be the loud mouths who voted not trump.

SO YOU DON'T LIKE SKUB YOU FUCKING SKUB ABOLISHER

I FUCKING LOVE SKUB!!! I HATE THE WORST FLAVOR OF IT DIPSHIT.

ALL SKUB IS EQUAL YOU FUCKING SKUB RACIST!
HOW DARE YOU DISCRIMINATE AGAINST SKUB BASED ON TASTE YOU LITERAL NAZI!

It's the difference between liking vanilla or shit-flavored ice cream, not racism.
Skub is ok, it's just not that important.

That is some rather queer bait user...

>Skub is ok, it's just not that important
OH NOW YOU FUCKING DID IT

ITT: Skub apologists

I apologize for nothing except for my colleague's fanaticism. He just doesn't know how to skub in moderation.

Delicious Skub...

See his shit right here? It needs to be thrown in the trash just life your waifu/husbando!

FUCK YOU
FUCK THAT
FUCK YEEEEEAAAAAH

some al dente pasta you've got here

I WILL MOTHERFUCKING END YOU SCRUB FOR ATTACKING MY SKUB
#skubsrights

Go away. We are busy discussing traditional games and your shitty bait threads are getting in the way of that.

straight people play RPGs because, on some level, they care about RPGs. mentally damaged people play RPGs because they're a convenient outlet to work through their mental trauma
A given normal person might end up being a hack-and-slash fuckhead, because that's just how they are as a person, but all else equal the one who inherently cares about the hobby will treat it with more care than the one who has no inherent reason to.

Skub for the Skub god.

SKUB FOR THE SKUB THRONE

Not gonna lie, this is a hard one to grapple in the regards to what you are talking about. The problem is that if a group of people are bad at RP, that's the end of it usually. You'll get some people defending them here, some not.
The problem is when you have a group be one that a lot people vehemently defend without taking any regard to why they're being singled out.
I'm not one to be against the LGBT crowd, I'm really not. However, I will not lie if asked about this groups ability to join in on the Veeky Forums crowd. MOST of the time, they fit right in and you have to ask them if they're gay or bi or whatever in order to find out. By me, that's the right way to do it, shouldn't have to go around flaunting what you want out of what should be a private sexual encounter except with the person you're planning on having that encounter with.

However, there are a few people in that group, like every group ever, that just ruin it for EVERYONE. When this select minority make dumb mistakes, and proclaim an association with a particular group that has a tenuous public standing, it makes hell for everyone in that group.

Regardless of my whiskey fueled ramblings, there are some nice RPers in the LGBT community, but attention whores are almost always bad anywhere.

You completely ignored everything in that post, didn't you?