OMG Breakout thread. OMG keep eating up the 65 BTC wall at 75500 sats on Bittrex - down to 20 BTC now

OMG Breakout thread. OMG keep eating up the 65 BTC wall at 75500 sats on Bittrex - down to 20 BTC now.

if it goes any higher im gonna nut

Youre not the only one.

Mfw looking at the statistics rn

WALL IS MOVING! 18 BTC. If this goes to 0 we gotta strap up for new ATH

WALL IS DOWN

I REPEAT

WALL IS DOWN

PRAISE THE LAPTOP STICKER

Rumours of a pump being underway. Few minutes now. You hear it here first

Am i gonna make it with 4000 omg

lmao u again

i got 500 and feel comfy, so yeah

I cant believe I had 7K of these at one point.

Bought in when it was .40

Sold at $9 after a slow bleed. Figured nothing would happen until Q2.

Then it mooned out of nowhere. I know have a quarter of my stack worth at the moment.

I think I might actually kill myself.

you post this in every thread.
Yes, you will be a millionaire in 2019.
Gib some omg to me now

Remember to measure in BTC not fiat.

godddamn it. Sell wall eat up at 75500, go all in and the shit for no reason goes down to 74k

Will go back up within minutes

Can I ask why? All memes aside, when I decide to cash out, I'm cashing out to fiat as it is widely adopted and more applicable than BTC. Why measure it in a store of value that will never be widely adopted?

When I hear "this is such a shitocin the btc ratio is fucked" - I conclude that person is just upset they missed out on a gamble with BTC during a rise.

this looks super juicy

Thicc buy wall

>Oh no, I only made a niggrillion instead of a gorillion percent, better commit sudoku

lmao that feeling will get a whole lot worse in a couple years

because you can have the same / less / or more fiat while having less btc but you will always (in current market conditions except for rare exceptions) have more fiat if you accumulate more btc.

disregard if you only do short term trades in usdt markets.

whats the prediction for the night?

it will be 11 by the end of the night

Looks like good volume and more attention to the fact that OMG still hasn't dropped then news this month. When they do - it begins

fuck im high

what i ment was; this is without them revealing anything. thrusters are being checked etc - itll begin soon

i hope you unironically get hit by a bus