God damn it, it's too late...

God damn it, it's too late. Fucking shitty bank took weeks just to unshit itself from all the normies buying BTC and now I'll never see my lambos. If you have a good amount of LINK, good job, you made it. I'm gonna kill myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9N2Izi7rpvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its 35 cents user, its a fucking steal. If you don't think so then you didn't know what the fuck you were buying to begin with.

What are you talking about, it's still under .40 cents. Wait till it gets to 1$ then you'll be wanting to kys

By the time my BTC purchase goes through it will be at least $1. I'm fucked.

how long until we hit 1$ boys

You better fucking get on it then.

I just sold 18k LINK, no announcements will be made during the weekend but btc will pump. Buy back in around 0.30 in a few days

It's only too late once it's past one dollar, then you'll have to already have significant funds to see significant gains.

even in dollar you get 100x eventually

Im trying to get my dick wet. Paying with chainlink tokens. Name your price!

youtube.com/watch?v=9N2Izi7rpvg

btc has already pumped and LINk has risen with it.

Lmao, good luck. Enjoy buying high. 37-43 cents on okex. The time of links price drops is over. Sorry

i need to get this asap will probably be another 10 days like op fml

Okex ate my BTC and won't let me withdraw without a chink passport

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I needed 33% more LINK TO BE HAPPY, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

it's below ico price

Linkers has been telling me that since pre SIBOS.
>this is the new floor
>nowhere to go but up
>2$ by september
>10$ eoy

sorry I'm a normie and I don't know where to buy/trade linkies..

whats it price gonna be like over the next 8 hours i need to goto sleep is it worth selling now or will i not be able to buy back in lower than 0.35 usd and also should i trade my iota for more link

>not using PajeetDelta for all ERC20 trading

How much link is needed to make it?
I only have 1k :/

THE ONLY COIN YOU EVER NEED IS LINK
ONLY LINK
ALL IN LINK

iota is already mooned. any one who sell link now is missing life time opportunity. screencap this

That will give you 100 000$ in 2 years my fellow marine

ALL FUCKING IN

this guy balls hang lo

Every cent is one month pay for me. feels comfy man

You fucking mad man, you legend, you diamond!

Possibly fake, but god bless you sir. I'm sitting here with a meager 20k, wishing I had more.

If it does what we think it will do, you will be insanely rich :-o

Hurr durr, that means link will always crash no matter what

alright i'll stick with it desu i bought like 200 gbp worth when it was when it was 15p then and got 2 ltc at $50 usd i then tried jumping on other meme coins then lost around 1/2 of what i orginally put in so just held it in eth then ltc and link have both risen like crazy should just stuck with my original choices ;__;

Great. I'm up 1400 bucks on my bag. Idgaf what you do.

Congrats on your upcoming retirement.

My bad, 1800.

this guy fucks. Remember linkies, we're all gonna make it. Just some sooner than others.

I've thought about this, and sort of...

I have 16k. So, in order:
$1: $16,000 -- Meh, nice gains, but nothing earth shattering
$10: $160,000 -- Meh, nice gains, but nothing earth shattering
$100: $1.6MM -- Maybe I can quit my job for a year and buy a lambo?
$1000: $16MM -- Now we're talking

The odds of LINK hitting $1000 are probably about as slim as it gets, real talk famalam.

4k Linklet here.. fuck me guys.. I need more time to accumulate...

whats so special about link? looks like a shill

I fantasize about $100 LINK like I fantasize about having the winning lottery ticket. It won't happen, but the momentary delusion is delightful.

you beautiful retard

>tfw only have 500

$1000 won't happen lets be real. The $100 meme dream is possible in this universe if literally everything goes perfect. Slim chance but possible.

I'm a 10k linklet myself, trying to work up to 11 or 12k but I'm a minimum wagie so it's tough. I'm literally all in on crypto, every 2 weeks I drop the whole of my paycheck into it and leave myself $200 in the bank account to last me until next week.

What the fuck? I thought comparing it to tulip mania was just a Veeky Forums meme.

Any Bitcoin ATMs near you? High transaction fees but you'll have your Link within a few hours; better than missing this.

Oh shit. I signed up for ok ex but was to pushy to transfer link because it can all be traced back to my wallets. Sorry to hear you got shafted.

like your style user.

why not try day/swing trading a bit of that link stack to slowly build it? LINK is pretty predictable atm

lel

$1 would be nice for me
$10 at 3.5 billion mcap
$100 at 35 billion mcap sure, but $1000? are you stupid

this time, you'll regret your decision... it's not November anymore. We're just in b4 moon.

Coinomi, is it a meme or not?

saw this

nice man

I have only 46k :(

I'm way too scared to daytrade. I lost a lot of BTC trying to ride hype in the past. What's consistently made me money is just buying and holding. Plus I could never live with myself I end up with less LINK than I started with, being a poorfag and all it would be tough to recoup. I would rather just slowly build my stack and wait it out.

>The odds of LINK hitting $1000 are probably about as slim as it gets

Did you not read my message?
>The odds of LINK hitting $1000 are probably about as slim as it gets