Cyoa thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Last thread:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

thanks user

Updating the aayyyliens cyoa. It's a hobby like whittling wood.

This is a really good choice.
Form: You can reshape yourself to be seen as another person who isnt their sensei and ask for tasks that would help them later or secretly give advice.
There are a lot of defensive rites like Luna, Warp, Life, Crysta. And a lot more supportive.
BUt I need to ask:
>What is the spirit weapon or Arma?
>What spells are in your Tome?

>YOU WILL NEVER PLAY ADVENTUREQUEST AGAIN

FUCK THIS GAY WORLD

You're welcome!

Choose yer mission, goils.

I ran outta ideas for now.

It was the bomb. AQ was the first game I played when I got internet.
>tfw buying the Ice Katana instead of the Bolas at level 20
>come back to the game later
>suddenly have a level 80 weapon because of buffs

Spaceship design! Girl upgrade trees!

>Girl upgrade trees.

Might be cool. I was definitely thinking of exosuit addons. Like a big industrial vacuum for sucking up slimes.

So, your goal is pretty much just to create more work for the other hard working magical girls in this thread?

Do I have to start hugging you again every time you go rogue? Can we at least agree on a break once in a while? Like, no going rogue during the July and August or something like that?

>High speed glass cannon electric girl

I think you're my spirit animal.

It's time for some EXTERMINATION. Pic unrelated.

>PARTY: Soldier, Security, Captain, Space Jockey

>MISSION: Seek and Destroy: Big Green Mean

I still can't decide, after all this time. But I'm in a
>Worshipping
mood right now sadly

It's gonna be a massacre.

Build for the Magical Girls CYOA from the last thread, since I didn't get to post it before the thread got archived:

Well: Will (Overdrive)

Magical Skills:
Frost: C (0)
Motion: B (1)
Arma: S (3)
Blood: A (2)

Physical Skills:
Strength: S (3)
Agility: S (4)
Defense: S (4)
Mind: A (2)
Reserves: B (1)

Tool: Sword
Costume: Minimal
Animal Companion: Shimmer

Tasks:
Help People
Defeat Kaiju
Save the World

Basically bend the genres to become a superhero like pic related. Because when you're an invincible flying brick with four different forms of magic that make you even stronger (Will's Overdrive ability, Blood Magic, Telekinesis, Arma sword strength doubling), what else are you going to do?

The Coin

The Forest

Hot Spring
Gas Lamp
Fog
Events
Set Time

Kitchen
>Food Replicator
>Breakfast Nook
>Mythical Ingriedients
Living Room
>300" TV
>Surround Sound System
>Streaming Service
Bedroom
>Temperature Controlled Blankets
>Ultra Comfort Mattress
>All is Bed
Computer Room
>Four Laptops
>Super Processor
>Super Ram
Home Gym
>Infinite Stamina
>Double Speed
>Workout Machines
Bathroom
>Champagne Tap
>Automated Groomer
>Deluxe

Mainly just a place for me and my friends to go and chill when we hang out. Get really blazed and play games or watch movies like we do but with even more comfortable surroundings. Also work out and get shredded to look good in the real world.

Lets see... For the spirit weapon, I think she'll take something more for capture than outright violence... Lets go with a (soft-ish) metal wires

For the spells in the tome, I'll have them be blood C, hex C, and arma C. Arma because metal wires coming out of a book to capture someone is just a fun image. Overall I'm choosing the other two because they make a theme of magic that more delinquent girls might be inclined too. Sorta like a forbidden text kind of thing.

As a side note, I actually strongly considered having less reserves in favor of getting arma A for the additional utility. No particular reason why I didn't though.

Rolled 5, 8, 5 = 18 (3d10)

Do anyone have a fantasy CYOA about building a nation that used coins and had different type of dragons? I don't remember much else.

Also if someone has more like that one post them.

>Pink
Eh, might make me the butt of a few jokes but it's just a color.
>Gun
Sweet, a gun of JUSTICE
>Lightning
That shoots LIGHTNING

Pink Ranger, reporting in.

>Soldier
>Biologist
>Chaplain
>Spy
Yeah, I mostly chose with my dick.

Depending on lewd potential:
>Seek and Destroy
or
>Rescue

Depending on how the rest of the CYOA goes:
>Capture Transformed
or
>Research Pheromones

Overlord.

Monopolizing.

>implying you can save fem!Arthas

For us or for them?

Yep that's the one. Thanks.

>Yeah, I mostly chose with my dick.

That's same principle that made me create this. Any suggestions for Secondary Objectives appreciated. I also need loadouts. Probably some non-lethal stuff like restraints and maybe something cheesy like a net gun.

Either would be satisfying.

I did something si ilar but made my build a genius with endless mana reserves instead of putting points in spell rites aside from arma. I also did the theme outfit and picked arma and also picked the slime to add to my already ludacris defense. I picked sword as a gauntlet type thing as well. With all the buffs to physical attributes and especially my weapon and strength in general my build is basically a saitama that can fly.

>Party
Engineer
Biologist
Chaplain
Space Jockey

>Mission
Rescue: "Panic in the Crew Quarters"
>Secondary Objective
Capture Transformed

Can someone post that familiar CYOA? The one with succubus, major summons and altar?

>Security
Because Samus
>The Captain
Obligatory "gets bit but doesn't tell anyone"
>Biologist
Someone has to let in the tentaclemonsters.
>Android
What can I say? The idea of a happy-go-lucky android either not realizing or not minding everyone becoming infected with tentaclemonsters is fun to me.
>Engine Troubles
Purely because fetish
>Research pheromones
Used on Biologist. Because the tentaclemonsters aren't her enemies, are they now.

>suggestions for Secondary Objectives
Convert Shifter
"Overstimulate" a Shifter as a team until they break their biological programming and become a loyal party member bonded to each of your team.
Yields: "Bonded Shifter" character

>loadouts
In my mind, loadouts come from character concept so that's kind of working backwards for me. Maybe a jailor / warden / bailiff character with handcuffs and side-handle batons and such?

>Secondary Objectives
-Reconect the energy in the ship? Because the xenos cause blackouts all around
-Find secret weapon hidden in some dangerous area
-Get an Acces Card to open the closed doors
>loadouts
-If researching enogh: a machine to take control of a Xeno like with the Chaplain but this time some stunned or defeated xeno
-Some grenade fragrance that made xenos attack each other

This one?

>genie wish
>wish for omnipotence

GG.

This are guns that can be find in the ship/missions?

I'm wanting to make a lewd cyoa however I already ran into a roadblock when it comes to the mechanics, the "choosing part".
I don't want to redo the arcane and outplayed system of "here's some powers, you get points for taking your fetishes as a 'drawback'".
I was thinking of either a system of
>get your fetish, but it comes with a task. Failing to complete the task means you lose the power
e.g. Shapeshifting means you must shapeshift to a completely different body so no one who knew you would recognize you
Trouble with that is, I will be bombarded with
>this is way too restrictive
comments.

Another idea was a tiered tree, where there are some low-leveled fetishes with small applications at the bottom, that lead to more powerful fetishes. There wouldn't be a limit to tier 1 powers, but there would be limits the further up you get.
But that also means the mechanics is another boring "here's some points, have fun".

Yep, Thanks.

You can't avoid it user. Either go the beaten path and get called boring or try something new and get called a sadist.

In the end someone will complain, but if you go the new path your CYOA might be memorable to make it past the thread you posted it in rather than being forgotten before daybreak.

>get your fetish, but it comes with a task. Failing to complete the task means you lose the power

Sounds interesting. I'd say go for it.

>>get your fetish, but it comes with a task. Failing to complete the task means you lose the power
What powers would a submissive fetish get?

Unless it's a dom cyoa, that's fine too. Most cyoas are for subs anyway.

>Android
That's kind of how I pictured her too. Seemingly carefree even as things devolve into pandemonium around her.

Thanks a lot for the feedback. It helps.

Yeah, I was thinking there might be a way to 'tame' a xeno or otherwise recruit one as a new team mate, with its own stats and specials.

Handcuffs will definitely be something that needs to be added.

Those are good, thanks. I like reconnecting energy. Or sending out a distress signal.

I was thinking you could find these or purchase this with the points you get for adding on secondary objectives.

It might not seem as restrictive if you offer an alternative to losing the power. Like, maybe the fetish will instead be enacted upon you until your failure is forgiven in time. Like if you fail your shapeshifting, then you're stuck as your friend's qt3.14 waifu for the next week. Or if a power was hypnosis, then you have to do everything you're told for a while. Things like that.

>What powers would a submissive fetish get?
That would depend on the specifics of course, and the tier. A low tier submission fetish could be something like
>Boon: Doing what you're told feels pleasureable, and can even be arousing in the right circumstances
>Drawback: You find it harder to say no to tasks
Then add some implication about being easy to seduce because thatsmyfetish.jpeg
What did you have in mind? What would you like for a submission fetish/task
I'm leaning towards this. Letting the restrictions be whether you're willing to "pay the price" of each individual fetish rather than being restricted by a point pool.

And I need to find a way to include that picture I posted, being a cute demon's plaything.

It's fun to give feedback when the author explicitly asks for it, gently coaxing it out of you in a friendly and inviting manner, and then bothers to act like your feedback is worthwhile and appreciated.

No problem.

Is this your clever way to turn the powers/fetishes into their submissive variant?

I didn't have anything really in mind, but to be vague, maybe
>You're now considered very cute and attractive
>Only doms are attracted to you

or

>You now naturally have a good heart and like to do as others say
>People detect this, and partners will take advantage of it

Yeah, partly, because not all submissive fetishes translate into powers. And even if they do, it's better if the circumstances are "accidentally" forced upon you. Picking a submissive power just feels a bit out of place, personally.

Can be boring since your example drawback feeds into many people's fetish anyway, and writing and reading a build that is essentially "I take it all because I like it all" is usually pretty boring too.

>Yeah, partly, because not all submissive fetishes translate into powers
Trust me, I know that feel. CYOAs are inherently power fantasies, and most don't well translate to being a submissive.
Will think on this as I write down notes. because I know I prefer submissiveness over dominance and you can bet your cute butt I will find a way to shoehorn that in. If only through "selfinserting" as the "victim" of the player's powers
Added to notes.

A quick idea would be something like
>The Mistress (or whatever the deity will be) is fair in all matters: If you fail to complete your task, you will have it done to you
Obviously phrase it better, but it gets the point across: Take the rape fetish and don't do it, and it will happen to you.
Everyone should be happy with that?

Jokes on you! I wrote it all down. Wait, what.

>Obsidian Altar

>Succubus "Yumi" (Animal Blood)
I know, I know. Summon you as often as possible and feed you. You literally own my soul, so why would you need this?

>Valkyrie "Hyrja" (animal blood)
And yes, I get you, we're workout buddies, you'll train me so I have a shot at Valhalla or something. Urgh, dang contract loopholes.

>Hellhound "Garmr" (animal blood)
Don't worry, pupper, I know what you want. Meat, and lots of it. Better add that to the budget.

>Firedrake "Nidhoggr" (my blood)
And you, little guy. You're adorable. Lemme guess, just want some tender care? I can do that.

>Fire Giant "Surtr" (animal blood)
I know, I know. ONLY summon you when necessary.

>Hellbeast Affinity
But I'm not smmoning the Molten Tusk anytime soon. Well, not unless someone else brings up one of the big guns.

>Adventure
Hera can probably help me adjust.

>you get to pick new parents AND clothing

does that mean my parents are forbidden from buying me clothes and shoes? Also, extra cash option costs just 10 points and you can use that to buy all the clothes and food you want.

Being a proper sub actually involves a lot of choices and power, though the expression of that power is submissive in nature.

Do you have a suggestion to do things otherwise?

I'd topple entire industries for that little smile.

> Altar: Marble
I wanna enthrall my succubus slave/mistress.
> -- Contracts
> Succubus (my blood, thrall)
Told you. Using my blood to get that telepathic link.
> Automata (animal blood)
I probably won't need her for the whole eight hours every single time, so resummoning is a nice thing to have.
> Alraune (my blood)
For them groceries. Telepathic link so we can keep in tough during downtime, maybe plan ahead for stuff like potion reagents. And so I can ask if it's a good time before summoning.
> Slime (my blood)
Temporary transformatives and other potions and such. Telepathy again for keeping in touch, planning ahead, and asking before summoning.
> Textile (my blood)
For when I make up my mind as to what I want my new base form to be. If I do end up using them as a body double, the telepathic link ought to be great for telling them something they need to know and I didn't mention before setting them to the task.
> No affinity
> Activity: Mage's Guild
Gonna let Yumi (the aforementioned succubus slave/mistress) meet up with Naila, maybe peddle my potions/reagents (from Alraune/Slime) or something.

We'll also get to the whole Hellgate-summoning too at some point. And the feeding, of course, at least as many times a day as she needs.

Abandon the delusion that you can force an experience. All you can really do is create interesting choices that encourage the kind of response you're seeking in a significant portion of your target demographic; absolute control is an illusion in a wider community. There's no way to ensure that someone won't enjoy your drawback, and if you think about it you don't even need to.

Great hair, skin, tits, cleft, and thighs don't hurt either.

> Age
Old
> Well
Will / Overdrive
> Rites (20)
1 Sol C (None)
1 Luna C (Low)
1 Flare C (None)
0 Frost C (Minimal)
1 Love C (None)
0 Motion C (Low)
1 Shift C (Minimal)
0 Arma C (Minimal)
2 Strength A
4 Agility S
4 Defense S
3 Dexterity A
1 Mind B
3 Stamina A
4 Flexibility S
3 Reserves S
> Tool
Sword
> Outfit
Elegant
> Familiar
Shimmer
> Causes
Emergency Rescue
Slay Phantoms
Save the World

Should I accept the Corrupted Heart?

>Castle
Cliffside

>Domain
Coastline

If you're gonna live anywhere you might as well have a picturesque seaside castle.

>Shards (6)
Demonic Magic (5)
Vampire (4)
Diplomat (free)
Blood Magic (free)
Shadow Bending (3)
Natural Leader (2)
Study (1)
Gold (0)

I'm a wise, immortal ruler.

>Advisor:
The General - he's great at protecting my lands from roving pirates and the like. He's also loyal to me and beloved by the peasants, which should make the whole "your-king-is-a-blood-drinking-vampire" thing easier for them to swallow.

>Followers (14)
Guild Master (trade) (13)
3 Merchants (10)
3 Ship Captains (7)
3 Squads of Guards (4)
2 Diplomats (2)
Spymaster (1)
Master Worker (Goldminer)

Followers chosen more for their ability to generate profit and keep the economy of my kingdom going than their ability to kill my enemies. Safe, rich people rarely revolt after all. Guards and ship captains keep people safe from bandits, diplomats keep me safe from other countries, spymaster keeps me safe from domestic threats.

I don't care about restrictive. I'm more worried about how it would work outside of dominant power fantasies. Like what you suggest for submissive fetish in seems more like a way for your life to spiral out of control than a boon. Maybe I'm misunderstanding and the point is that getting your fetish is a reward in itself, but when you bring up shapeshifting, it sounds like there will be some fetishes that have benefits other than getting your dick hard.

You need an enemy description page!
I second upgrade trees and extra gear!

You sound depressed.

> Rites (20)
I count 29.
>Should I accept the Corrupted Heart?
You didn't pick Lewd as your well, so I thought you already didn't?

Nah it doesn't make you better at fighting evil, just gives you a bunch of weird sex powers.

I have one but it's messy. I haven't defined shifters or parasites yet. Oozers aren't really expanded. It's kind of hard to find pictures of just regular slime monsters that ARENT in a dungeon.

Soldier, engineer, biologist, android
I feel that with this build I can deal with any and all problems.

The first mission I would do is the engineering mission. First side mission would probably be pheramone exposure, letting the engineer get hit with that. Wish a real game was based off of this!

Oh shit... I was supposed to edit those down, but left the computer for 45 minutes and forgot I hadn't already. Back to the drawing board...

>thought you already didn't
They way I read the CYOA, you make your normal picks, then get hit with page 5 and the option to pick Lewd and an adjacent Well and redo all your Rites. Corruption is more convincing if you model what you are first and then corrupt on top of it.

Why? It's just basic design theory.

Your suggestion boils down to
>give up trying to do anything new, never strive to improve

A lot of people find intellectual exactness of expression bleak depressing.

I have a fondess for the engineer. Nerdy characters in general.

Yeah, I wish it were a game too. Too bad I'm just an idea guy. Honestly though, it would just be a lewd scifi version of Darkest Dungeon. Only you can't just kick out the characters when they go batty.

If that's what you get from , you're the one who sounds kind of depressed and stuck in dead-end thinking.

>Like what you suggest for submissive fetish in (You) seems more like a way for your life to spiral out of control than a boon.
It was the first example that came to mind that explained tasks. Submissive wouldn't work like that because the task was, now that i read it again, depicted as a drawback, not a task.
I'm not a fan of "you get cool stuff for no reason", the exact reason why I want a mechanic that isn't "you get points to buy cool stuff for no reason".
The idea is the higher tiers have bigger effects on your life - that's the point.

I support that, even thought my boner doesn't.

Sauce?

The oozer queen looks like she has a single gigantic tit.

Whoa.

Can you turn the dragonborn into a vampire or they're inmune?

>believing in absolute mind control is the only path to innovation

Reverse image search says "Lieselotte Sherlock" from something called "Trinity Seven"

>Altar:
Marble

>Contracts
Succubus (Yumi) (My Blood)

Honestly, I was going to go for something with actual utility, but Yumi is too adorable.

Ritualist (My Blood) (Thrall)

Full time Servant/Mage/Bodyguard/Knowledge source? Sign me up.

Hellhound (Animal Blood)
I was sold as soon as I heard it could go cuddly. While it has obvious use as a guard dog, the real reason I'm getting this is as a pet. Of course, this pet could bite your face off.

Alraune (My Blood)
Free food. More importantly, I don't have to carry the food around on long journeys.

Ember Bloom (Tomato Juice)
9 Hours a day of never getting tired, and getting rested over that same duration? That sounds a lot to me like I'll never have to sleep again.

>Additional Option

Mage's Guild

I bring a lot to an adventuring party, actually (Mage's Guilds are good place to find those, right?). Free Mage, Hellhound tank in a pinch, free food, and the ability to go long periods without rest.

Of course, whenever we stop for the day, I'll be loudly banging the Yumi for hours, just to be a dick. Fringe benefit that she'll eventually be a powerful Ritualist too.

What are you suggesting here? I just see
>don't try this
when I asked what you think I should try instead