Filename Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gV94s3Unqs0
ay.medyotan.ga/lunanova/index.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's this from? Google just gives me fedora memes.

Ressha Sentai Toqger

What is this a commercial for?

canned coffee

Wilson's Coffee, perchance?

rad, thanks

Source?

Various OC of RayK - from visual novels and stuff, most of it untranslated.

Is that Tommy Lee Jones?

Clever, impersonate a ref and tried to snag the handegg.

Failed and bailed

Yeah.

I didn't notice it at first, but when I did I had the mightiest of headaches and stared at it for a good minute and a half pissed off for some reason.

BOSS COFFEE

Source?

Why would you close the door on a burning car while you're in the car?

Panic?

Cocaine's a helluva drug.

>"I won't have loose cannons in my company!"

the epitome of play stupid games win stupid prizes

If I recall the story correctly, it was well-reserved.

Fuck that though.

did he just killed someone ?
story ?

[ E U R O B E A T ]

I loled. This desserves recognition.

youtube.com/watch?v=gV94s3Unqs0

What, the bethesda npc gif?
He burned his patch, got airsoft'd.

Paintballer shooting dickass cheating paintballer in the back.

Note that no one actually got mad at him for this.

burned his patch ?
sorry i'm not familiar with the airsoft glossary

Patch as in "a piece of land", no people were hurt in the arson, but still...

Thanks for source.

Toby =main character.

Sophia = best waifu.

Violet = canon romance interest for Toby.

Isabella = the queen bee.

Lylla and Anthony = Isabella's cronies

David = comic relief

Albert = Toby's best friend and the fan favorite. Easily made into reaction images.

>yfw it's just a direct-substitution cipher for latin

Yeah, did you see that /a/ sent Trigger a message in their moonrunes, in Latin, telling them they solved the puzzle and better luck next time?
Got one of the producers posting on /a/.

Can someone explain what the fuck is going on here to someone who's never played yugioh?

Looks like someone using a cheesed out(i.e., tournament) deck to wipe out his opponent on the first turn.

In terms of M:tG:
YGO allows for various summons from "outside of the game" (think Living Wish) and "graveyard" (think Dreaded Return) and sac-this-to-summon-something-else
YGO has the same mechanic as M:tG "when you would draw a card and can't you lose"

>player A start some combo summoning for a big creature
>player B responds with "until end of turn whenever opponent summons, draw a card"
>player A says fuck it and switches from "go combo summoning into big creature" strategy to "go combo summoning as many little shit as possible"
>player B keeps drawing and gets decked
this works because player A combines summons from the deck with summons from "outside of the game" and from graveyard while player B has to draw from the deck for each of those summons

Spot on

that's weak

You're probably thinking of an other video. Here, player 2 doesn't even have the occasion to play before being wiped out by cascade-summoned creatures.

But I only see 8 characters.

Indeed I am. So much for my confidence in recognizing reposts from thumbnail

Individual Roman characters take 6 moons to represent them. Here's a little online generator someone made to show you how they work.
ay.medyotan.ga/lunanova/index.htm

Sadly, because it's a newly made-up font, there's no browser support to copy+paste the moon text. Yet.

Oh yeah, I forgot. It's based around Latin, so characters that don't appear in Latin like K, J, W or Y don't have their own moonrunes. Though the generator is smart enough to replace it with the nearest equivalent.

But why in the fuck would they use 6 moons for one character? Fucking normies, with four phases of the moon three would be more than enough.

Because fuck you, they can.

No knowledge of the joys of minmaxing.

But that would only get 12 character combinations.

It's called Braille, dipshit.

seems more like chaotic stupid

Brail is binary, you either have a dot or not. Here are four states, so it can store more info in less text.
It's not 4x3, it's 4^3.

I know everything he did in the video but explaining everything step by step would take a while.
1. ignknight's pendulum ability is that you can blow them and the ignknight on the other side of the pendulum up to search for another igknight which makes it a -1 every time he does it, so he does it until he's at 2 igknights in hand
2. he pendulum summons all the igknights he blew up
3. he overlays the level 6 ones to summon Beatrice, she lets you dump one card from your deck, he dumps Vylon Cube
4.whenever Vylon cube gets used for a synchro summon it lets you search for a equip spell card
5.he fusions summons Nodens/Norden who on summon lets you summon a level 4 or lower monster while negating its effect
6.the synchro he summons blows up a field spell to search a field spell, the xyz he summons can search for any Ghostrick spell or trap card which he needed so Ancient Fairy Dragon can search Black Garden
7.Black Garden summons a token on the opponent's side of the field every time you summon a monster on your side of the field
8. he proceeds to fill the other guy's board with tokens
9.he summons the second Fairy Dragon and blows up the Garden to search for Fusion Gate which lets him fuse by removing monsters from his side of the field
10. he summons the two xyzs, the rank 7 one summons machine type tokens and the rank 4 is a pyro which is important
11.he starts chaining together fusions summons of Bombardment Bird which burns for like 300 per card on the field, its fusion materials are one machine and one pyro monster
Don't worry though, this is a casual combo, most games today revolve around a Rat which enables 1 card xyzs into stupid boards.