Disowned by my parents for selling myself on backpage to accumulate bitcoins last year

>disowned by my parents for selling myself on backpage to accumulate bitcoins last year
>tfw they live in my house now

faggot

would you rather be a wealthy faggot or a poor hetero?

I hope you take rent from them

Sounds like you seriously manned up.

Well done, OP. I can't judge you for this.

I wouldnt suck a dick for less than 500k up front

AIDS is about to moon!

They’re hypocrites

Yup

can't put a price on dignity user

you pussy be realistic if i had 50k and said take my load and this is yours

youd do it

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Disgusting, itll come back to bite you in the ass literally faggot

Story time. I want to know what you discussed with your parents about this subject.

The absolute state of americucks

This is your brain on capitalism

Not everyone thinks that money is so unobtainable that they would stoop to this level of degeneracy.

see Veeky Forums does give good advice

invest in kneepads guys

I left my computer unlocked and my mom saw my backpage ad in the recent history.

gaye

where you selling your ass and mouth or your cock?
if the former then post boi pussi

>Buy KNPD wasn't a meme

It would be a much better world if we were sucking dick for bread rations instead of thousands of dollars.

I literally wouldn't you fucking faggot. I wouldn't do it for a billion dollars either.

And now they live in your house, what led to them to that decision? Did you accept them when they asked to live with you? How do they treat you now?

I happen to be gay and in gay hookup sites older men offer up to €250 for sex

I haven't sold myself though, what a shame

I was and still am seriously considering offering handjobs for money no homo. I don't think I could suck dicks or take it up the ass tho

but he did, and it worked.
being a wageslave is also selling your dignity. unless you /made it/, you are a slave.

are you seriously offering? ill do it

Their house got foreclosed on, we all knew that was coming though. The financial situation was dire before I made my gains. The relationship is still only lukewarm, I let them stay in my house because I enjoy how the tables have turned. I think my dad resents that I ended up making more literally sucking dick than he did over 30 years of metaphorically sucking Mr. Shekelburg's dick.

Ahh good for you user. Next time greentext faggot

Muttricucks are pathetic

can I suck yours for moneys

How can anyone be this obsessed with another country?

You're a true Veeky Forums hero.

>Faggot whore LARPer probably actually convinced a couple anons to suck dick for meme currency
The absolute state of Veeky Forums

mk

this

> 2 posts
> obsessed
Struck a nerve I see

Are you a woman or a faggot

Why do you give your parents any mercy? They prolly raised you like shit if you had to stoop to dick to get money, they don't deserve your house now.

I was literally offered $100 for another guy to suck my dick, i said turned him down.

what a bunch of faggot all of you are
sadabada

you have a point

well if you put it that way, poor hetero

>parents live in my house
>girls still think "eww he still lives with his parents"