Warhammer 40 000 General

Even in death CADIA STANDS!

Previous >THIS IS THE LIST BUILDER. PLEASE ASK FOR IT WE LOVE POINTING IT OUT
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Freshest Rules in Epub (Use Readium for PC or Kobo on Android)
mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

>Not always current PDFs:
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Up to date FAQs
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Blaecki Libraeri (Beware blue sorcerers asking if they can check out books on your card)
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

anyone know where i can find a list of bits websites - i just need a torso or two and a plasma gun or two

Playing riptides and stormsurges in formation doesn't make me a faggotext. Deal with it nerds

Playing Tau does. Deal.

Linking, looking for some help!

TL:DR FoC when?

It's in the Mega you ignornant mongoloid

You're late. Cadia has already fallen, which is a tragedy... or is it?

Hey fa/tg/uys, can someone give me feedback on this list? I'm totally new to the game

unfortunately, that's what I have to compete with, Grav-spam edition, but we've both agreed to have these little bouts every now and then.

also a knight houshold

Is the new carcherodons book in the mega? I can't find it pls help

>Warhammer 40 000 General
you still made the thread wrong holy shit what is wrong with you

How modular is the Termagant kit? I want to make a Biologis Admech army, so obviously I need me some bio-engineered fodder. Was thinking of giving them Gant guns built into a limb or shoulder, does the kit come with 12 of each weapon?

If I was to get the "Armoured" Assault box for them, would that be a suitable bitz pile? Bigger claws for the robots and such, varied weapons.

people who only browse one thread are cancer

Am I the only one who searches for 40k here?

Because that catches literally every permutation of this general. Use your fucking brain.

ebay

40k only catches this thread because you posted 40k in it.

Neither 40,000 nor 40k would return this thread otherwise.

im not paying 5$ for shipping for each item

i tend to just use my eyes and look at this

i mean or you could type warhammer

That would be a valid argument IF YOU WERE EVEN USING THE CORRECT GENERAL IMAGE.

STUPID MAKING THREADS.

Actually I double checked before I posted to make sure I wouldn't look like an idiot if it wasn't there.

40k is always in the OP at least once

>THE CORRECT GENERAL IMAGE
are you fucking serious, there is no correct image, its whatever the fuck is fotm

how tall are space marines?

What is cummies and why does EgoQueenAlexis love it?

this isn't a bad image, but there's definitely such a thing as a bad image for a general. Like a couple of days ago some gigantic faggot made the thread with an image of a salt shaker that didn't even appear to be 40k related from the tumbnail and also had no thread title at all.

As tall as the writer demands for the sake of making the threat look bigger/smaller than them.

They are pretty big guys. For you.

"The Scions of Hazard Secundus" is great

Also, is this shit possibly viable?

sure, it should be appropriate, but there definitely isnt a "correct image"
I even wince whenever i see the same image used twice

>teleport homer
why

For my CSM force, would it be better to run a Daemon Prince from the CSM book, or get one from the Daemons co sex? Or a greater Daemon instead?

>being this defensive

Oh wait, still had that in from a previous build.

Just replace it with Melta Bombs or a flamer somewhere.

>the Daemons co sex
Do this. CSM Princes are generally overcosted.
you better be playing Slaanesh

>all according to keikaku

Alright. That's good to know

And I am. I'm debating between one of those or a Keeper of Secrets

close to 8 feet in armour.
Geneseed may vary.

Corrected the list, feedback appreciated. Mostly unsure on how to treat the Sternguards since I never use them otherwise. Was planning to drop them in near whatever I want to kill fast and add Greyfax to their squad if that happens to be a Psyker.

??
Think I got lost in arguments over thread beauty.

Holy Salt was a bad image, but I'm pretty sure I had a title in it. I considered throwing the logo in it, but I admit that was a lazy day, for me.

Most of the recent general images have been mine.

Please tell me you mean twice in a row? because holy fuck I'm only one user, I can't generate enough "original" content to keep up with four generals a day.

So looking over the Castellan formation. It seems to me, that if you want to bring Space Marines, you should still take the gladius. free transports are still too good to pass up.

On the other hand, with deep striking object secured plasma/melta scions that have 1/3 chance of coming back and 5 sister squads with Heavy Flamers in Immolators seems good.

Still hard to be tier 1 but definitely real good.

>It seems to me, that if you want to bring Space Marines, you should still take the gladius
How can you possibly think this? Are you being retarded on purpose?

>Please tell me you mean twice in a row? because holy fuck I'm only one user, I can't generate enough "original" content to keep up with four generals a day.
yeah i mean twice in a row; and thank you user, the general keepers deserve more props, I've been there

Fall of Cadia
Who is the metal giant with the scaled cloak? Because that sure as shit isn't how anyone I know would describe a necron
Also what's the latest theory of who is in the stasis field that abaddon is nuts about?

Reminder: Trans/Slanneshi YouTubers are Warhammer related.

How is that not appropriate for a Necron Overlord? They're at least as big as a Space Marine, often even taller. Creed, from whose persepective that was written, is a human. Also, Necron Overlord cloaks are in fact scale plates.

It was Trazyn capturing him in a PokéBall.

Necrons are tall when not hunched, and Trazyn has a scale-like cloak

Name some...

Stop now

Creed must be fucking pissed then. How is he possibly going to top holding the line on a planet that is both exploding all around him as well as being enveloped by the eye of terror as demons strip away the survivors after he was saved by a living saint and the Phalanx.

It was the perfect death he could have hoped for, except for the whole cadia exploding on his watch thing.

So, who else lives in a gaming wasteland as, I can tell you, West Michigan is absolutely empty of any major gaming groups.

HOLY SHIT CADIA'S GONE? This is new, when did they decide to progress the plot? What's next?

THAT REMINDS ME
Someone posted a third party counts as for a female Nurgle daemon prince. It looked like a great unclean one in drag, big droopy necrotic tits and all but she had like a butcher theme to her a wielded a giant rusty cleaver.

Does anyone know what I'm referring to?

Always wondered how Trazyn's stasis thing worked. Are people aware they were in stasis after waking up?

Looked for her, stop now isn't one.

How do people still not know that cadia is gone?

Why is Khorne's Daemon Princess more beautiful than any Slaaneshi Whore?

Internet break.
I thought cadian shock troopers were over rated anyway.

I meant dont get the trans people started

So, what are the eldari leading the Imperials to in that icy mountain after they save them from abbadong?

Because Slaanesh whores don't need to look pretty, they just fuck you and you'll fuck them and all that shit without question anyway.

slaanesh doesn't know when to stop.

According to the fall of cadia when he releases the heresy era Ultramarines it was if a blink of an eye had passed.

Stormsurge is not a gargantuan creature

>implying a daemon princess of khorne would let anyone fuck her without killing her in combat first

This her hymen is so thick you'd need a demon blade to puncture it.

Egoqueenalexis

Yes it is, did you even check.

>some dumb nigger still thinks tank shocks are attacks that trigger D3

Tank Shocks aren't attacks and don't have the ID property. The only way to reduce "remove from play" to D3 wounds on a GC is if it's an attack or ID.

Someone please correct me on this, but as far i've understood, inside a stasis field, time has basiclly stopped.
Since no times is passing inside, no light, sound or any sensation can ever be experienced by anyone inside.

So my guess is from the perspective of anyone inside, they see the flash of the machine turning on, and then no time passes for you, so it's still a flash when the plug is pulled and you 'awake' god knows how long after your entrapment..

wait but wouldn't she just disappear as soon as you kill her tho?

Holy shit she's hot...

Its still objectively better. like loads. are you being retarded?

Helfrost, Diresword, etc.
There are ways to remove from play without ID.

>tfw she even has goat legs for your Faun/Devil gril fetishes
I would were I strong enough for her not to kill me.

For a trans girl who plays a fat married man's game she is pretty nice looking.

Remember kids

GW knows of lovehammer's existence and made Saint Celestine the Sailor Moon of 40k

Mainly because she has enough willpower to say fuck warp and the necron pylons, and put failbaddon on a wheelchair for the rest of his miserable and armless life as the formed did with chaos in her world.

Now expect the Part 2 of Gathering storm to be GW's answer to Shinji and 40k + Mobile Suit Mechanicus, where Macha is Asuka, Ronahn is Shinji, and Eldrad is fucking Gendo

Eldrad fucking knows now that if they really want to survive, they need to ally wih the Mon keigh and bring back the Big E

even beast arises implied that

i wouldnt say that

Commissar or Priest? ARGH THE DECISIONS!

bringing like 700 points of free transports is way better than giving hatred.

Yeah, basically they were like "Kill the traitors- wait, where are we? Look over there, MORE TRAITORS, KILL THEM ALL"

Gotta give them credit, those Ultramarines were pretty cool.

More props for the Valhallans and Tanith, 'The other guys who aren't the first and only' because they were normal humans shat out of stasis and right into hell, and they just started firing.

I kinda feel sorry for the 'First and only' they finally had others from Tanith in the galaxy and then they all die without them even knowing about them.

Miriael a cute though

>Celestien is Sailor Moon
Care to elaborate on that a bit more?

No, she's Slaaneshi, and therefore inferior to my Khornate waifu.

She looks pretty cool.
The tongue thingy is weird, but I don't dislike it.
They could expand a bit her fluff

Commissar only if you run out of Priests. I always run my Infantry blobs and Conscript blobs with a Priest plus Primaris Psyker ML2. Prescience with first rank second rank is great and if you get lucky getting Forewarning then you can get a 4++ re-rollable in close combat.

For Gun line Commissar (so you can go to ground)
For Everything else Priest

Or you can be really fucking cheesy and have a priest stand 2" away from your gunline, order them to go to ground, have the priest join the unit next tern and they automatically get back up.

You nearly always want Priest, worse Fearless is only better when you want them to Go to Ground, and that's a turn spent not moving/shooting at full BS.

Plus War Hymns making even conscripts fucking beasts in CC, especially if you take Celestine for sweet Ld10 War Hymn tests.

>hoping for Forewarning
Nigga let me tell you about Rending Lasguns.

Would this be an alright start to a Slaanesh (and smaller Tzeentch) army?

That's the one!

I want to start Tau, are there any tips which Veeky Forums should give me?

>I want to start Tau
dont

They are great I know it well. Rending lasguns with first rank second rank and sometimes with ignore cover. Mm mmm.

Call me a wimp, but I'd rather get a Nurgle girl like this. Horned and rotten, but still a girl.

First make sure you ask your boyfriends permission to put on a frilly dress before you go down to your FLGS to buy your models and pink paint tee hee

Start Collecting is excellent value especially for Tau
Don't bring Riptides under 750-1000 and limit yourself at least to one per ~750
That said fuck the haters do what you want
Stormsurge is retarded though in looks and rules. If you do want to use it then one per 1500.