Hey guys

Hey guys.
Quick, uh, quick question.
How do I deal with a Warframe fan-fag who claims that the tenno could kill the Emperor as well as destroy entire chapters of the Adeptus Astartes?
Whenever you make a good argument against this he just goes "LaWL SHIT-TIER VERSE FULL OF EDGY BULLSHIT LMAO THE VOID AND STUFF AND LMAO TENNO CANT DIE AND LMAO THE GRINEER WOULD CURBSTOMP THE IMPERIUM"

While he's wrong, it's at least good to see someone as vindicated about his universe as 40k fags.

Though, this might be some kind of false-flagging because you want to see people stroke your settings metaphorical cock again. I might just be paranoid.

Why don't you kill yourself for having stupid arguments with autists and being so beta you have to passive-aggressively whine about the previous argument and autist online rather than tell him to fuck off or something.

Ask yourself if it really matters what this guy thinks? Does this guy's opinion on fictional future warriors really affect anything?

Just let it go, let him get worked up over something that's completely meaningless. This is not something that needs to be dealt with at all.

>caring about power levels
The answer is "whatever's best for the story". Power levels are for idiots and Spacebattles (but I repeat myself.)

>Guy comes onto a 40K thread knowingly
>Starts to shit on 40K and its' fanbase
>blocks anyone who doesn't agree and calls them cucks
>repeat for a week
I think I have the right to be angry.

Warframefag here

I'm not -too- well versed in 40k troops, but even I know that while warframes have better agility, they wouldn't be able to stand up to the sheer armor of space Marines, even with their deadliest firepower. Grineer are basically retarded, kinda like orkz but worse, so aside from sheer numbers they aren't kicking any ass either.

The Grineer Empire is a few planets.

The Imperium stretches across the galaxy.

>"LaWL SHIT-TIER VERSE FULL OF EDGY BULLSHIT LMAO THE VOID AND STUFF AND LMAO TENNO CANT DIE AND LMAO THE GRINEER WOULD CURBSTOMP THE IMPERIUM"

While everything in Warframe feels like fodder to the almighty Tenno -- especially a well-optimized one -- the Grineer reflect this most especially. And if I can remember correctly, their race is going through some shit in regards to the DNA they use for cloning becoming more and more defective, eventually going to wisp away. Those two Grineer boss fights like Tor and that one loud, screaming faggot were trying to stop this from happening before getting shitcanned by their queen.

Unless I'm mistaken, the Tenno can canonically die. That's what happened in an event where the Grineer flew around these Tenno citadels and blew those fuckers to shit, and that one happy merchant guy who also kidnapped Tenno, experimenting on them.

Regardless, tell that guy he's retarded and his shit's all fucked up.

Is warframe worth getting into again? I know they added a shitload of new stuff with a buncha updates, one of which includes Nekros Prime.

In addition, the tenno are primarily assassins. The Emperor probably has security much more complex than anything seen in Warframe, and while the tenno are essentially immortal, their warframes aren't. After the first assassination attempt, the empire would very likely not be fooled a second time by the tenno.

This is a matter of playing stupid games and winning stupid prizes

The Emperor is a different matter entirely. He's the most powerful psychic in the galaxy (like "forced a legion of several thousand supersoldiers to kneel before him with his magic brain" powerful) immortal (lives forever version, possibly the resurrects if killed version as well) and walks around in the equivalent of a heavy tank which does not hamper his mobility all that much. The Tenno may have a speed advantage, but he could tank their attacks and kill them with mind-bullets.

Don't get embroiled in retarded "who would win" arguments

>SHIT-TIER VERSE FULL OF EDGY BULLSHIT LMAO THE VOID AND STUFF
but you like 40k?

How long has it been since you last played?
They've been bringing out new stuff faster than I thought they would, but if youve only been off if for a few months itll probably only be an afternoon or 2 before it becomes a grind

Near the end of 2014. It can only grab me for so long until things are only accomplished by grinding a hundred times. But Steam showed they added a new event, something about Tenno in-fighting, and was sorta tempted to start up again but I dunno.

The real question is why do you even need help dealing with the retard, you spineless faggot?

I used to play a little under 10 months ago, got back into the game recently. Lots to do, good fun for a free to play game. Have some cash on the side if you get a 75% off plat discount.

that long ago?
you're in luck, there's a bunch of new stuff since then
new map system, questlines, frames and weapons, a couple new maps, a few new mission types (most of them are just slight twists on older ones though), and some cosmetics only crazy people care about

also, most of your stuff is more or less obsolete now

forgot to mention, the tenno infighting thing is actually kinda a scam.
they imply with the title and the wuestline, but there's no conflict between tenno

You cant kill a corpse

MR 13 warframe player and SoB/ alpha legion/ emperor's children fag here. Warframe loses this one hard AF. He's wrong. Tenno can absolutely die. Tell him to actually make quest progress. Warframes are remote controlled by a human. This human can be murdered. It's the plot of the second dream quest. Tell him about inquisitors namely ordo xenos/ hereticus. Calmly explain that the emperor is the God of the void and can blink tenno out of reality at a whim. Then mention knight titans. Scryers. Warp travel being better than tenno rails. And of course the assassin temples. The only frame that has a chance is a Wukong cheese build that still dies to warp magic. Exterminated hurts and they also lose in space combat. Basically the tennos problem is that they have low numbers and the imperium just doesn't care. Have your friend explain how they topple everyone else first then move to the biggest scariest faction.

>also, most of your stuff is more or less obsolete now

You mean my trusty Boltor Prime that I've put my heart into is now dust in the wind? FUCK. It can't be that bad can it?

The text bite on Mag Primes codex description makes me think it could probably rip and tear it's way through quite a lot of the Imperium, in the usual manner.

>Boltor Prime
Actually, that's probably not too bad. Not good, but not obselete

What's the current meta with guns right now? I gotta know before I jump in.

Uh, as far as I know the Sancti/Prime Tigris and the Vaykor hek are top dogs. But the new Riven mod thing can make many guns now viable in sorties.

I'm not sure if this is real, but this is a pretty juevenille argument. Reminds me of elementary school when kids who would win between Steve Austin and The Rock.

My advice would be to grow up.

Vay Hek if you can consistently headshot, normal Hek (with Scattered Justice) otherwise.
STigris one-shots stuff, but is weird.
Most secondaries are shit. Get a status hose.
Melee is shit for different reasons. There's like one remaining """coptering""" weapon, then some gimmicks.

Actually, Tenno are really remote bodies for these space lolis aand shotas. The stalker found out in a new event and you have a quest to save your loli/shota.

Also, the game has become grindier by removing multiple rewards in the void. Its everything Warbros have prophesized.

>status hose
I use pox, and am thinking of picking up Spira Prime with a stat/crit riven
How bad am I doing?

This actually

No, The Emperor was nearly killed by an Ork and a daemon.

It was a really big Ork.