Ripio Credit Network

>not buying RCN before the beta release

Volume has been creeping up since yesterday. Still a chance to get in under 1k sats.

>Listed on Bittrex and Binance already
>Ethereum co-creator just became lead advisor
>Already an established company and forming partnerships
>market cap below 100m

PBC selection for December

on Bittrex
less than 50c
three letter ticker
All consonants

Probably starting to move because the beta release is supposed to be on the 18th. Haven't heard anything from Ripio yet though.

No need to shill this brah

People buy in right now and they'll make money. Which means I'll also make money. Win-win.

just bought 18,041

I wouldn't be surprised at all if it's actually the PBC pick.

I guess Teeka hates us. lol

I thought there was already a pick for Dec. Is it still up in the air?

I don't know, last thing I heard about PBC was Stellar and an email suggesting SALT but that's not the December edition. It is supposed to be out on the 3rd Thursday of the month as usual, but this month I heard is on Dec 19th.

I don't know is someone has inside information about December pick.

Here's a bit I just picked up on now that I googled it:

>Last week, Teeka attended the Consensus: Invest conference in New York. And by the time you read this, he’ll be in Bogotá, Columbia, at the Latin American Bitcoin & Blockchain Conference

Ripio is a Latin American creation, isn't it? Maybe a chance after all.

So, do we sell half our stack before the news and hope to buy back cheaper, or hold it through?

Dont sell for cheaper than 800 sats

Why would it go down that? I was thinking of buying rcn now

anything below 1000 is fine user, bought at 930 myself

I was confused by that post, too. We moved beyond 1k sats just today, momentarily. I would say just don't sell at a loss. RCN is still pretty undervalued right now.

When will we be able to start lending to people with all the ripio we've accrued?

They're based in Argentina but I guess that can be considered a Latin America platform after all.

Buy in now, its at its low point.

I glanced over the website for that Blockchain convention and saw that Ripio was a sponsor. Not sure if they presented anything though.

any ideas can this coin go 50c in the short term?

Some portion of the market is here to sell the news. It may dip when the news is released.

However, the risk in this is that the news might actually spread awareness, and cause FOMO, and the price to rise.

But generally, the price tanks a little before the news is actually released. I probably won't try to time it, because it's too undervalued to risk getting left behind.

this guy knows whats up, just buy now

so this guy is just what, attending crypto conferences to network?

isn't that something you do BEFORE you launch a project? Shouldn't he be busy doing business development and management?

This coin is a joke. Maybe it'll pump, but the company will not lift off.

Anything under 13k is a steal imo. We saw those prices before BTC skyrocketted, so it's actually currently in a satoshi dip until it hits 20k.

Teeka is not involved with the project, he is the PBC leader (basically a renowned pump and dump group).

Don't jump to conclusions so retardedly fast.

Are you talking about Teeka? He's not involved in RCN. He posts the picks for Palm Beach Confidential, do you even know what you're talking about?

Ignore what i said because im swinging a small stack of my rcn bag. If you have none, and you want to hold for the announcement on the 18th, heck even until April, buying in sub 1k sats would be a good buy point. I can see this reaching 2k sats by january.

Im swinging rcn just so i can increase my rcn stack.

Here is what you need to know...

1. Their roadmap shows two important dates. Dec 2017 for SDK and Advanced smart contracts

2. April 2018 for the full platform release.

3. There is a lot of evdence floating around pointing to a Dec 18th release for the beta of their exchange, as well as the SDK and Advanced smart contracts. This has been confirmed by the team.

4. This coin is one of the last to have never gone 3x. Folks have been accumulating, and waiting for this moment for months. They will NOT let it fail.

5. Buy in at the current price, and expect at least 3.2k tomorrow.

For those who want an entry point, monitor this thread well find you a good one

It was almost 2k sats like a week or two ago. I too have been swinging this one for awhile, it's very easy to swing.

Coincidentally, I'd say that right now is a good buy-in point. It just dipped below 900 sats but volume keeps rising.

Yeah basically buy around 800-1000, obviously lower the better.

Anything below 1k for the long run

So is this proof of stakes & lending or are we just lending?

Fucking Bittrex putitng me in loss.
I placed a buy order at 897 when it was 894, the order didn't go through and instead it reached 929.

Now when I placed an order at 930, it fucking gets accepted in an instant and puts me in loss.

Fuck you bittrex.

you gotta watch the order books. Just because it was "at" 894 (assuming you're talking about last price paid), doesn't mean there are still sells open for that price. Just see whats available on the order book.

Not sure. To be honest, I'm in this for the easy 2x. Will decide whether or not to long term hold this after.

I was watching the orderbook closely, it stayed at 894 for a while.
Same thing happened with XVG few hours back.
Bittrex feels glitchy today.

testing 1k again

can we break it?

Well, could be then. I usually use binance lately, so maybe you're right.

Side note: anyone planning to buy below 1k sats, we're leaving!

it's fine bro, Ripio already breached 1k

I'm not sure you know the difference between "last", "bid" and "ask".

moon

>Made a lot of profit on it going below and above 1K
This coin is noice.

>good for short term profit
>good for long term profit

Comfy hold for sure

bros

listen to Hardwell's SPACEMAN with me!!!!!

Yeah I think I'll pass user...

Now we just have to wait for chinks to wake up and Moon mission will be a go

This coin is about to break 1100 sats, can we make this moon?

All aboard the RCN rocket.
Weve finished refuelling and are now conducting our flight checks

Final call for sub 2k sats...

we're going to 4k

teeka's picking this for december

it's ethical as fuck too, I honestly really dig this product and it's nice knowing it's helping release 3rd worlders from the shitty banker jews and instead we can collect interest in a decentralized manner

i like this product so much I'd wear it's logo on a tshirt

Bittrex has 10mil volume, Binance is 1/5th of that. It's shooting up and volume keeps rising my friend.

buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy

I'll get in on this with you, brother

just sold half of my req with a loss to buy this, selling at 2k sats, wish me luck

nice, bought some earlier today around 970 when i looked at the depth chart. How high do yall think this is going?

feels good man, someone post wolf of wall street.

1.1K Breached.

Do people not follow the news? been holding 10k since 3 days ago for this moment

Where do all these new coins come from??????? Its barely 2 months old and has almost a wallet and beta?

I'm in this one for the long term, should I sell it after it moon to rebuy at dip ?

ABOUT TO FUCKING BREACHED 1200 SATS, GO GO GO

For some reason a lot of people are sleeping on this. This isn't a run-of-the-mill shitcoin though. Enjoying the gains already

Req just lift off for a possible moon too btw

What's the difference between this and SALT? My bags are all in SALT but I'm thinking about picking some of this up. I like the marketcap for what this is. But what do they mean when saying the beta will be released on the 18th? Will people be able to take out loans at that time?

Sold at 1140
Feels good desu

We ride or die men, shitcoin saturdays

How's RCN better than LEND?

congrats, probably could have made more though. Volume keeps on rising. Will be higher tomorrow, one day before the beta release.

big mistake, kid

Again got in at 1012.
It's all profit honey.

Beware all rcn shill threads. Anons filled up at sub 800 and have been spamming rcn threads all day.

NICE. Got some balls. I don't have the guts to swing it

idiot

Ok, I just got it, already 5%+, nice.

sold my bags of RCN yesterday, bought REQ instead at $0.24

pic related is me right now

I've been posting about RCN all week. And if you would have bought, you'd be approaching a 2x right now. Stay tuned

better not fuck me, Veeky Forums

Hope you bought back.

I sold at 1153
And re-bought at 1064.

ripio credit network...more like RIP my credit network.

1200 breached on binance

What about the anons who bought at 1900 sat last time you guys spam pumped this shit.

Scumbags.

Same. Love these oscillations.

Guys, is this going to be 300%+ in 8 hours?

We're enjoying a pump now, but even if it drops back, this isn't something you sell at a loss. Go check out RCN in the meantime. You'll see it's not a shit project. Look at the names involved and those who have invested.

Then look at RCN marketcap vs SALT marketcap.

This is going places in the next few months.

what have u done

Beta release scheduled for the 18th, looks like the market is just now reacting to it. I've been calling this an easy 2x all week, looks like we're about to approach that for those that bought in over the last few days.

Who knows where this will go by tomorrow.

i wonder if it's the moon that will set the price

wow ccuckbase ruined this for me
>would have been in at 950
>"instant transactions" pending

OMG
you're an idiot if you sell today

at least wait for the 19th
TEEKA WILL BE ANNOUNCING THIS!

Holy shit these sell walls are getting eaten up like they're nothing...

I take back my skepticism. I'm in.

Volume is going nuts, up 3million on bittrex in less than an hour. almost 14mil

expect some dips as people take profit. Volume keeps going up though so its likely just going to keep hitting higher and higher

thats why you make sure you got at least 500$ on binance ready all the time.

i fucking love you guys.

fucking pro moves. balls of steel.

you are right. had 2k for this. cashed out for ltc arbitrage, but cbase took a dump from too much taffic. slow down pls

is it too late to buy?

buy or get left behind

Beat this

I know right? Thank God, in the end it comes down to luck, i would've been fucked if the whales wanted to consolidate the price above 1400 sats. It was a 50/50 chance from my perspective.

But now that the price seems to be hovering around 1225 sats, it's time to HODL.

you have a day left.