>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51194115/#51198253
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51194115/#51198358
docs.google.com/document/d/1bl9zvc4zSy_Yu9_eFreConbnQ81rtpO5Wv_lLr-O5t4/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that title
THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD, AND HE AIN'T JAPANESE

Get fucked nips.

Reposting the update. For those of you without patience for whitetext, skip to the last two pages.

Work on Ryuki is commencing. This will either by my personal magnum opus or an eternal mark of shame. Or both. Those don't seem mutually exclusive.

>GOD,
Yes, but how many goddesses are there? Because this one certainly is Japanese.

Jumpers!

Do you ever drop the masquerade? If so, why do you do it? What happens when you do? If not, then why?

The joke is that the first conduit world is the prison, and it has abilities to shut down interworld travel. Add it to the godawful conduit jump that somebody tried to make, and you've got a bad time.

Lies and literal blasphemy

Christianity is just a meme.

No, Byzantium is a meme. Get with the times.

Memes are just a meme.

>I like elf girls with penises
Yeah, that's Veeky Forums alright.

Have you acepted Thor as your lord and savior?

You mean tell them about my jumper status?

I chopped my fingers in front of my buddies in Trigun to show off my regen abilities and it was pretty funny to watch their reactions. Meryl fained, Millie had a big forced smile on her face, Wolfwood actually choked on his cig and had to get a big stiff drink, Vash screamed and told me not to that to my "pretty fingers" (We were dating, so that's why he called them pretty)

>Worshipping Thor
>Not having drinking contests with him as bros

Thor is a sissy, but he can't even pull it off right.
At least Jesus looks good in a dress.

BUT WHY?!

>But why?
Because penguins have been known to commit suicide for any number of reasons by walking away from everything until they starve to death. That penguin simply cannot tolerate living anymore and is heading off on a literal death march.

>Do you ever...
I make a pretty big effort to blend in with the world around me. I try to survive on only the powers I've been given in a Jump, plus a regen perk just for emergencies. I only tend to drop it when pushed too hard or too far by a Drawback, or when I'm explaining my nature to a Companion while trying to sign them up for this crazy train.

>What happens when...
Depends. With the Companions, they're usually a little hurt at first because I've lied to them for at least a few years at that point. Most come to see the necessity of it after I explain a little. Then I usually get peppered with questions about why I didn't just solve a lot of the setting's problems on my own with all my power. I find the Riddler's answer works best. "Because if I do, you won't learn nothin'."

Comparatively, enemies that I'm forced to go all out on usually don't have the time to react. Epic level Time Stop spells and several minutes worth of assaults hitting them all at once has a tendency to do that.

He's a better spiritual leader than some of them out there, I'll give you that.

I gave the main cast of Madoka access to minecrafts Equivalent Exchange mod.

Semi-free soul gems and ludicrously durable armor for everyone.

I'm more into Loki.

>Jesus promised the end of all wicked people
>[citation needed]

Human form or horse form?

The Frost Giants won, though. Asgard fell.

Slow and painful death by exhaustion and sleep deprivation to be specific.
>Isaiah 48:22

How dangerous is Anima if I don't do any scenarios?

Is HeavensAnon being punished by Jesus?

Very. But it really depends on your build.
If you pick the saint perk things get a lot easier.

Shit, that explains it.

Yes.

That's Yahweh, and I'm pretty sure that's supposed to be a metaphor involving being exiled into the desert. Jesus promised forgiveness of sins, and freedom from eternal death.

>asks for citation about Jesus
>gives citation from Isaiah
Wrong.

I'm back and I've got a thing!

In addition to this mastery of the Axioms allows you to utilize any other engineering or technological knowledge that you have, allowing you to make those types of devices as Wonders as well, enhancing their traits by doing so. Aside from the ability to create wonders from technology your Inspiration also allows you to see how the various technologies could be used together. Though this insight is small and it will take work to realize.

It's a trap jump. It's not possible to survive.

Umm... Care to explain? I was under the impression it was just a generic fantasy world, in which people actually live...

No, really. The Valkyrie origin in Valkyrie Profile is a trap. The jumpmaker herself confirmed it.

Post proof.

Anima is Final Fantasy with worse escalation than DBZ.
There's also a group out there which is full of extremely high level people that hunts down and kills supernatural people. If you take Saint you get to be on their team which is much safer if morally questionable.

The jumpmaker said the opposite actually. It's a writing prompt and you can take the ring off whenever something reminds you of what you did jumping.

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51194115/#51198253

Yo... am I seeing things or did someone re-upload that The Devil is a Part-timer jump unto the drive?

Didn't the thread kill that one once already?

>mfw I'd qualify for taking Madoka as a companion regardless of whether requested it of me or no

Damn, it feels good to be a jumper.

I do feel kind of bad turning her down, though. Maybe I should just let her tag along for a bit, have her enjoy a touch of a vacation.

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51194115/#51198358

>It's definitely something you can manage on your own.

>X is a trap jump
That's a common shitposting tactic, friendo. Good on you for replying back with source, but just FYI on those types of posts.

Thread killed it, yes. It shouldn't be on the drive.

The problem's that there's a civil war coming up, and magic is punishable by having the church show up at your house and ask uncomfortable questions. Questions like, "How many times do I need to stab you before you die?" and "How many of your defenses can /this/ attack ignore?"

Also, there's a bunch of conspiracies, a bunch of living apocalypses are either waking up or already on the move (Three of the Messengers are trying to claim Megas Therion, some guy near one of the starting locations is trying to wake up an ancient dragon the size of the mountain, the Black Sun is about to trigger a zombie apocalypse, etc), and the Pope was actually a spy who hates the evil conspiracies and tried to flip one of them off by breaking the machines they use to control everyone, and may or may not have been killed (but probably wasn't).

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll Survive this. But if the stress gets too much, and this becomes a Drag, you can always come to us to Vent.

Time for a Build.

Last Time on Restarted Chain:
Jumper headed to Undertale, ditched most of his friends, and vowed to make hundreds of new ones.
This Time on Restarted Chain!

Jump 18: Kamen Rider: Neo-Hensei Part 1

Drawbacks:
+ Unleash the Greeed (x5) (+1000, 2000): Wild, Reptile, Stampede, Nocturnal, Venom

Companions:
+ Seiya!
+ Friendship is my Buddy

Frisk: Good Samaritan, Reach My Hands Out, Nothing in this World is Useless!, Above the Influence, Half-Boiled, Coin Flip Driver (Polar Bear & Beaver)

Raven: Drop-In, I've cover wars, Working in the Shadows, The Power Cosmic, Widget Detector, Infinite Cake Ingredients, Identity-Hiding Disguise

Muffet: Drop-In, (Both Free Perks Declined), Desire Collector

Rip Van Winkle: Creative Mind, Professional Quirks, Greed is Good (Crustacean), Gadgeteer, Giant Jug of Cell Medals

"Okay, Rip, I'm really not comfortable with that set of choices you've made."
"You zaid pick what you want and thiz iz what I want."
"Just... try not to go too nuts. We're the good guys."
"Jawohl der Gebieter!"

Perks:
+ Above the Influence
+ Reach My Hands Out
+ Nothing in this World is Useless!

Items:
+ I want to be the One! [OOO]
+ I want to be the One! [Fourze]
+ Mysterious Package
+ Legend Rider Movie Belt [Combining OOOs & Fourze belt.]
+ Canroid Collection
+ Gara's Lost Work
+ Medajalibur

Story:
docs.google.com/document/d/1bl9zvc4zSy_Yu9_eFreConbnQ81rtpO5Wv_lLr-O5t4/edit?usp=sharing
It's not as in depth as I would like. Sorry.

TLDR Story:
STARRING!
Yorokonde as Kamen Rider Passion!
Frisk as Kamen Rider Grit!
Raven as Get that camera out of my face
Muffet as I've got baking to do
Rip Van Winkle as An Unspeakable Horror with a giant Cosmic Switch powered rifle

Featuring a road trip, LOTS OF WAITING, intense battles where Kamen Rider Passion fumbles to change the coins and switches in his suit, and Yorokonde stealing Ankh's ice cream!

Also, Muffet adores tennis now. See attached picture.

Yeah, and that doesn't mean shit. It's an opinion, a wrong one at that. Just because YJ_user thinks you can beat the comics Darkseid drawback (he doesn't, this is just an example) doesn't mean he's right.

Really? Because people are planet busting by the second arc of DBZ.

I think that could work. The first sentence looks like it's missing a word though.

Also I can't wait to make all sorts of bullshit wonders with all the hyper tech in chain. Just thinking about things like protoshinmaic vortex and mania powered fighter jets with shrink missles, the ability to shapeshift into mechadragons, armed with GBE's, and Skafoi hyper drives is making me giddy.
Just imagine what would happen if they were to become orphans

So...
Batman Trilogy
Justice League Dark
Generic Occult DC
DC Jump (General)
Teen Titans
Young Justice
Is that all the DC jumps?

For sort of DC/ DC adjacent we have
Hellblazer.

Any jump I am missing?

*beat the comics Darkseid drawback with in-jump purchases only

You can hip check the planet to death with the proper custom martial arts moves.
Even normal non bullshit high end Ki fighting involves the fighters being thrown around for miles each time one lands a hit.

[+0] A single monster - similar to the one you had seen in the house - is walking along a row of windows, moving in the reflection as though it were the open ground it mirrored. It watches the pedestrians going about their business...until one person is caught alone. It reaches out of the mirror and pulls them in screaming. Should nothing stop it, they disappears into the mirror, and you can hear crunching noises from the other side of the mirror alongside their terrified, pained screams...until the screams stop. This happens quickly, and no one else seems to have even noticed their plight. Mirror Monsters will periodically emerge from reflective surfaces to snatch away and devour unsuspecting victims. You can detect them by the ringing noise that ensues from having your Advent Deck on hand, which will let you track their movements. This will happen regardless of what you choose.

Welcome to Ryuki!

Arrowverse.

>user says VP is trap jump
>jump maker says, nah it's doable
>user attempts to claim primacy over jump maker

Meh. Sounds colder to Exalted than DBZ.

user said Jumpmaker stated that it was a trap, I was attempting to refute his statement cause I'm a Masochist, that in fact the Jumpmaker said otherwise.

Shiro won't even know what hit him.

Did anything change, or is it the same?

If Cracker_Jack said you could you could beat the Trigon Begone scenario with just your bodymod body, would you believe him? The correct answer is "no", unless you're literally retarded. Jumpmaker judgments on difficulty don't really carry much weight by themselves, you have to see if the jump supports that.

Perhaps I'm not doing a good job of describing it, but it's the realization of years of spanish weeaboo fighting anime into a table top system.
So think that, layered onto a fantasy setting.

So, if I wanted to make droids like pic related, what perks would be the best for that? I would for sure be picking up perks from Star Wars(where this is from) and probably The Avengers(they have a solid robotics perk), but other than that I'm not sure. Probably would pick up some kind of runes perk somewhere along the lines, just to help things out a bit.

I guess the big issue is how I would make them, though. Minecraft? With industrialcraft(or something)? Or can Minecraft be used to make things that aren't specifically from Minecraft?

>Or can Minecraft be used to make things that aren't specifically from Minecraft
Minecraft perks only work on Minecraft items.

Why would you bring up the minecraft shitposting again user?
I'll assume you aren't doing it on purpose though, but minecraft perks work on everything.
The crafting is more complicated though as if you're using greg tech.

This is false

Proof?

Looks the same. This is the last one I saw.

I know that you think you're doing a reductio ad absurdum, but you're not. That's false equivalence. The jump maker said that it's not a trap, and has on other occasions said as much because the MC, sans outside influence, manages to take off the ring of her own accord. So it's possible for a lone person, with the same build you're calling a trap, to beat the "trap." Add in companions or the like and it's even more doable.

Your attempted example, Trigon getting dickslapped by a dude with 20 levels of endowed, doesn't have any basis in comics.

You're either lazy, which you should work on, or you're a shit stirrer, which you should work on. In either event, your bullshit has been disproven by argument and jump-maker ruling, so you can keep displaying your flaccid asshole and incontinence of the keyboard if you like but I'm done here.

Have an awesome night, user.

One moment as I do the necessary searching.

...Want me to yell at him on SB?

Just grab a reverse engineering perk like the one in Seikeri and take one apart. If you need more materials to build them why not use a replicator? You could probably do it on your own with enough super science though. Or at least an approximation.

Don't bother he doesn't even use the SB thread or respond when people try and get his attention about it.
It's probably a reupload from the guy that skims the thread anyways. There's always someone reuploading batches of jumps for some reason.

Hang on, I don't see it.

Don't. It's a shitposter. He always insists that anything Minecraft related doesn't work outside the jump.

Stop talking to yourself. There was no reason to bring up Minecraft in the original question, it has nothing to do with it. The only plausible explanation is that you wanted an excuse to start the "what can Minecraft perks work on argument" again. These two posts are clearly the same person. I'm on to your tricks, shitposter-kun.

Looks like someone took it down already, that didn't last long.

Supposedly he hates SB as well, he only posted there once to claim how he's a strong independent jumpmaker who don't need no community. So I don't think it'd d anything.

So if I'm reading the Teen Titans jump correctly, we start about two years before the main series does (The wiki states that Raven was 14 when she first arrived, and her 16th birthday is when Trigon is scheduled to arrive and destroy the world, or something like that). Is that correct?

Huh. I actually like this. What's wrong with it?

>missing
I also forgot Green Lantern Animated Series

>So, if I wanted to make droids like pic related
any supertech perk/super genius perk

One of the aesthetic perk that make your tech look like a theme (this looks vaguely incan/ aztek, and there is a perk for that.) or a 'your teck/stuff looks good without sacrificing performance' perk

I thought the jump maker had been in this thread before. If not, yes please send him over.

Noct's royal outfit wouldn't look so bad if it didn't have that damn brace. That. Fucking. Brace.

Okay, so I've grown bored of looking at the document. You can explicitly enchant non-minecraft metals, but if you want to go with the assumption that anything not explicit doesn't count then technically everything else is useless, as outside of the jump nothing counts as a minecraft item as per the goodbye message. Which is still a stupid interpretation, but still.

I can't open this, but... what was wrong with it? I like the setting, but haven't seen anything for a jump.

Suffers a great deal from OTB and most anons don't like 25 or 50 cp options. I still use it though

I don't quite remember the details, but the gist of it is that the jumpmaker included a lot of perks that just weren't very thought out, like a perk that gave a perpetual supply of mana or a perk that somehow increased the potency of every single other perk, including those from other jumps.

But all in all the main problem is that he just kind of dropped it in without telling anybody or running it by the thread.

It's broked in several ways.
Mostly the demon king perkline. The demon king was a smart guy, but that's some excessive wanking.

There's also the part where it wasn't posted by the jumpmaker in this thread or on the other site.
It was just kind of jammed into uploads with no fanfare.

It really says something when not even SB will use a jump publically.

What are some good jumps for summon magic. More stuff like MtG legendary creatures or FF signature summons than mass minion hordes.

>like a perk that gave a perpetual supply of mana
Wasn't it only enough to cast tiny utility spells?

Wait, what? To my knowledge, he's never made a post in SB's jumpchain threads. Where is this?

Apparently the wanking is taken directly from the wiki? Which is hilarious and disturbing.

Anima Beyond Fantasy. Summoning something equal in level to yourself is pretty standard for summoners.

Anima is good for this kind of thing.
As are the final fantasy jumps, but you already knew that.
No game no life can sort of do it as well. Only for a little while, but you shouldn't need longer than that.

There's also Tales of Phantasia which has one of the best.
And Naruto technically even if it might not be magic.

That specific perk is basically 'you always have 1 mp'.

I just want to be an archfiend.

First magic is technically summoning, but likely not what you're looking for. No Game No Life lets you summon beings from past jumps, and Samurai Jack lets you summon anything you've killed, so you just need to kill some legendary creatures. Overlord has summoning options, with a famous example being the giant spawn of Shub-Niggurath, although there are many options and that on in particular requires many sacrifices.

I've seen the Anima jump, but I don't know anything about how it works. Seems really complicated?

Neat, thanks.

Doing an hash search on 4plebs, nothing,
Apparently Red (with trip on and everything) started a crusade to get it banned because it was not poster in this thread first. That is all. It looks like a lot of work went into this jump. And not it appears it will just vanish because Red had started to treat others the way the shitposter treats her.

I mean is was trashed as a 'SB' jump, but it is not even on their drive.

Had to do it

Bit roundabout, but you can get Summoning as a Servant Skill in the Fate/ jumps. Benchmark given for A+++ for several servant-level creatures, which is pretty neato.