Caracter art thread

Post character/monster art.

Preferably fantasy characters in robes.
Alternatively all sorts of devils or undead things.

I will post some miscellaneous things.

Any female bards?

just this one hat gets posted a lot.

Anyone got any scottish/celtic character art? Preferably male with a claymore, but I'm not too picky.

Contributing with a pic I saw on here a few weeks ago in case someone missed it then.

I'm on my phone or I would contribute but does anyone have a picture of an Aztec priest in heavy armor? I saw it once and thought it was cool but I can't seem to find it anymore

I have a few that have claymores but I'm not sure on the Celtic/Scottish part.

Anyone got any female superheros?

I need two things

Modern looking priests (preferably old but not very old)

and interesting, and unique looking characters (Emphasis on Unique)

gonna dump some pics as well

Requesting more like this. Medium type armor.

Requesting Paladins/Knights wielding any kind of polearm or spear

Shit, a bard with a sword/bow violin combo.
That's a character I would like to play.

I only have those in weeb flavour

Anyone got any bugbears?
Going to play one in an upcoming game.

Bugbear?

Absolutely terrifying.
I like it.

Why not just melt faces with the power of your music?

uh, im not sure whos in the wrong here but my uneducated guess would be that this is actually a spiderbear...

You'll need to go melee at one point or another

Yeah, I was wrong there. Tried to make a joke. Spiders are not even bugs so it doesn't even make sense.

That only shows lack of conviction and charisma.

Anybody got any female whip users? Bonus points for a sorceress with green flame blade or the like.

Rip this dude thumb, also how do you even reload that thing? Pump action?

Here's a priest for you user.

>interesting, and unique looking characters (Emphasis on Unique)
How unique we talking here?

This is the closest I got user.

>unique looking characters
amidoingitright?

I'm looking for a middle-aged female wizard. she should be working for the government

I need pictures of tiny tiefling girls

Major Regara

Gol Kolea

Anyone have any good art of fighters/paladins in heavy armor with long hair and beards/stubbles? Preferably carrying a longsword or greatsword. I really like the rough knight aesthetic

Tona Criid

A soldier from the Sons of Sek.

Thanks!

>a LITERAL fucking knight in 40k, greaves, bionic leg and all
I was surprised, I thought only SMs could freely get away with it.
Why is it so hard to find not human dudes with big swords that ISN'T anime?

Is this one of those born heroes (forgot the name) from African legends?

Yup. His name is Kirikou and this motherfucker could walk and talk as soon as he was born.

>Befriendin' animals, reformin' evil sorceresses, gettin' kissed and turning into an adult

He's a born negro for sure.

He's a fucken sweet character concept if your DM allows it. I love playing as characters with really obvious limitations and what's more limiting than being a literal infant?

Can anyone post some psionic looking characters?

Post art, get art

I'm OP.

What's a good place to look for rookie (level 1) looking character arts? I've been using deviantart, pinterest, artstation and Veeky Forumsbooru yet it's kinda hard to find what I'm looking for, it seems most of the male characters are rugged, experienced veteran ones.
I think Pixiv, considering the younger user base, should have something for me but just thinking about the scavenging I'll have to do among the shitty drawings and yaoi stuff offputs me.

More like this? Could really use some heroic looking royalty.

You're looking the same places I do, it can be annoying sometimes.

Trying to find low level characters

This one's nice. The art style is not exactly my cup of tea but the character's good so I'm saving it.

This one has the inverse problem of the above. I like the style but the character doesn't exactly rookie. He doesn't look like one of those badasses you find all over the place but has a look of a common veteran. Saving anyway because I like it.

Fits the bill but not particularly fan.

Nice ones, looks like they (specially the first two) have some experience but not overly so.

Like the second, he seems quite experienced but I like the art so I'm keeping it too.

Thanks for those pics, user.

A bit off topic but I'd love to request images of floating citadels, preferably with an eastern temple sort of vibe. Dark and foreboding atmosphere optional.

Oh.

Can I get some art of drow with spider companions? Not drider - dark elves hanging out with spiders.