Next stop 150 Sats

Next stop 150 Sats.

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/SCUSD/GsY7vfiJ-SIA-Bullish-Rally/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow ty senpai I jumped in at 58 Sats like you said, to the moon

To the fucking moon woot woot

On it.

it’s shitcoin pumping time, dgb doge redd and now SIA!!!!

This coin is overdue for another good PnD. Just chucked .5 BTC in. Let's go!!

My body is ready

Hey SIA is actually a solid project.

Bought a miner. Gonna be worth a million.

Yup, one of the few that is worth a shit.

Go SIA GO!!!

This is about to moon hardcore

Just bought a mil OP

TA is looking bullish.

This is sias time to fucking shine, 200 Sats easy by end of day.

We're gonna make it lads

nice, just bought 100k

Volume increasing guys

Just bought more

Have around 160K Sia. Posting screenshots of muh automated google sheets portfolio.

nice bro you are going to make it

Get ready for liftoff!!!!

Can not wait for the coinburn, a lot is going to happen then, I’m expecting a XVG pump.

If this pumps like xvg then I am going on a fucking holiday!

Thanks for the gains OP can’t wait to hit 150+, why not 300 XD

Sia still looking cheap rn.

ATH of June was nothing.

Pussy open is nothing.

Just hit 74 Sats, pump incoming

Jesus Christ 80 Sats We all gonna make it brahhhh

My first day back on Veeky Forums in like 5 months and I caught the siacoin pump

75k sia bought @ 76sats
my original (heavy) bags of 858 sia from the ATH back in June also getting a little lighter haha

Today is a good day

looks like we heading to 250+ no doubt

I don't understand the reason for the spike. Is there a sudden demand for decentralized storage on the SIA network?

Simply heading to it’s true value.

once we break 80 we will hot 100 consolidate and then who knows where

it's bottomed out looking at the SCUSD charts, all coins that I've looked at seem to follow this pattern... initial pump to ATH, slow bleed to very bottom, consolidate for a month or two at bottom, rise back up as people realise/decide the coin is undervalued. Some go on to test previous ATH and in the case of the best coins they go on to smash ATH and make a larger fractal of the initial pump (see BTC and the crypto market cap in general)

It just so happens that sia has a nice genuine use case too, with (I've read) a good team and a roadmap and frequent updates :)

Also there's some rumour about a big pump of SC on 26th December using hacked credit card and loan funds etc but I saw it on twitter so can't speak to its truth, but that could affect price in the run up to the supposed deadline.
As for why it wouldn't rise in price, there's billions of SC iirc, and that's how it's supposed to be, so that pajeets can be paid in small enough denominations for their 2GB of HDD space. The supply is so large that price really shouldn't moon, and that's keeping me skeptical. (still bought 75k because I believe in the price pattern more than the market's ability to realise the total coin supply)

p.s. my only concern is it's following a log channel and we're currently at the top of it. great long term hold though, it genuinely could 10x - 50x i think

tradingview.com/chart/SCUSD/GsY7vfiJ-SIA-Bullish-Rally/

nice TA bro, I’m hodling

thanks man... not my own TA but I still spend hours researching about 10 coins daily so it does take time all the same haha

>tradingview.com/chart/SCUSD/GsY7vfiJ-SIA-Bullish-Rally/

in fact i've just looked at it again... we're at the bottom of the log channel!! The charter has used green to show the path up to the top too... confusing. plus it's 3am here, i should sleep lol

might buy more knowing that now. Look at where the top is...

All in!!

Exactly what I have done senpai

I initially got hyped about SC because there was a thread about it on here back in May.

Some user showed his poloniex account at the start of June after going all-in on SC, putting his life savings in 2 weeks earlier. At the time he posted the screenshot he was sitting on about $850k if I remember correctly, all in siacoin. That's what got me researching the coin in the first place. I'd love to know if he's still around.

And with that, I'm giving up for the day and going to sleep. God speed and safe trades sia bros!

He posted just before he’s at over a mil now he just went all in sia again, now that is a good sign

that dude is fucking hilarious

Fuck it I’m going all in

wow guys check out how crazy that volume is, I think the whales are on board!

I think Merk might be behind this pump

Nah bro it’s that sia whale, I’m in anyways it’s still a great buy now

Bitcoin Daddy will be buying Lambos, we will be buying castles.

More like planets!

Sia is consolidating get ready for the next wave nigga

I'm still around.

The man himself!!! OMG

Fucking respect bro I hope I can end up like you I just bought 2 m sia... will I make it?

Question: why the literal fk are you so invested in Sia over any other altcoin?

Have 25,000 from buying late spring and another 100,000 from mining feelsgoodman

I watched a powerpoint presentation two years ago and went 'huh cool concept' and put all my money with them. It had a low marketcap and high future roi. The devs are competent and have vision. I talked to the main dev of sia and he wants to become the facebook of storage and get a yatch. The biggest reason is that the coin's value is something the devs cannot make money on. Whether the marketcap is 1 million or a billion, they only make money if people use their storage network, so they have no choice but work to make sia successful. Most coins are premined and owned by the devs, so if they get tired, they can just dump and run away. Not with sia. All in all, it was the best coin to invest in the cryptomarket.

90 Sats!!! 100 incoming!!!

hands of steel lmao

He’s the fucking king of crypto.

Just a reminder, SIA used to trade at 700 SATs this summer.

This literally has NO FLOOR, when it falls, you stand to lose 80% of your principle.

You have been warned.

Just a reminder that sats are bad measure of value when bitcoin was also worth less during the summer.

Man you are a legend honestly I respect you so much.

kek, seem like one developer here:D

Pffftt, me, a dev? I'm too stupid to understand how to code.

Tonight is the night fellas, beers on me!

OK Zach ;)

Why can't i buy this on IQ option?

Been watching the numbers coming in, I'm feeling a moon coming in the next hour.

when are you going to dump on us

This volume just doesn’t stop!!!

The wise man will lead us to riches

The wise man says hodl sia till 1k sats

We are almost on front page on bittrex this is it guys

THE FOMO IS REAL

What does this crypto do exactly?

I seen the panic just now and laughed. get refueling boys, rockets gonna go bye bye

Volume decrease on consolidation is a bullish indicator, get ready for galaxy mission.

Not long guys keep hodling for next pump.

once it his front page it will be moons all day

We are so fucking close.

Just bought 3 btc worth, bounces off crucial resistance.

Wow this is easily hitting 350 Sats!!!!

Yeah buddy! Good to see you're holding strong. Congrats bro

Just woken up and the first thing I did was check this thread to see how fucked I was.

Pleasantly surprised to see a 32% gain showing on bittrex! Good work boys!

Yeah buddy! Let’s keep going

Direct from their (pretty decent actually) website:

What is Sia?
- Sia is a decentralized cloud storage platform that uses a blockchain to facilitate payments. On Sia you can rent storage, get paid to host files, mine Siacon, or contribute to the project!

Why Sia?
- Existing cloud storage providers are centralized. Costs are high, data is often unencrypted, and each provider typically runs only several large data centers. Sia, by contrast, allows for private, decentralized, distributed cloud storage at a far lower price.

What's a Siacoin?
- Sia uses a cryptocurrency, Siacoin, to enable decentralized payments via file contracts. All payments on the network happen in Siacoin, which is a critical component of our cryptographic SLAs. Siacoin allows us to do things that would not be possible with Bitcoin or traditional online payments.

And the site also states it's completely open source.

The main use case I took away from it back in May was this:
People can rent out their hard drive storage to make money.
Decentralised storage is much more secure than centralised, since there are multiple copies of the stored files spread all over the world.
Biggest draw of all - think of all the people in 2nd and even 3rd world countries who have a hard drive that isn't maxed out. They're being given a chance to provide food for their family, just by renting out something they already have available to them - no matter how small the storage amount - passively, whilst they go to work.
Now think about how many people in those countries will buy extra hard drives if this truly takes off and creates a network effect.

To participate in Uber or Airbnb you need a car or a property, and then to abide by their strict terms and centralised rule-making process, and arguably still-hefty fees for using their platform.
Here, to participate you need to own a hard disk drive. And the whole platform is decentralised. Massive potential.

The buy/sell ratio is awful. How will this break sellwalls. Not FUD im legit interested if anybody can give me a reason why this will moon.

define moon and it'd be easier to know if we can give you a yes or a no

anything under $0.20 I'd say is a given over the coming months

if it respects this log channel it's traded within so far, then $1.10 isn't impossible in the next year or so

anything higher than that and I'd personally say no, but honestly I haven't totally looked into the coin supply schedule so I'm missing a big piece of info.

If it makes $1.10 though I'll be retired by then anyway so don't care past that haha

ROCKET BOOST TIME

fucking stopped again.

WHEN WILL IT REACH 1 DOLLAR!!!?

can you share a template?

NIce larp

back up again boys

Holding bags for months was so worth it

To tha moonnah!

Gonna be a nice Christmas for you